2010.08.06 - Tommy gets 15 years!

http://www.news4jax.com/news/24534837/detail.html#

Hank Croslin Jr. Sentenced To 15 Years
Croslin Pleaded No Contest To Drug Charges

POSTED: Friday, August 6, 2010
UPDATED: 11:40 am EDT August 6, 2010
Hank Croslin Jr. Pleads No Contest
Hank Croslin Jr. pleads no contest to two charges of drug possession.
PALATKA, Fla. -- One of the key figures in the Haleigh Cummings investigation was sentenced Friday morning on drug charges.

Hank Croslin Jr., who pleaded no contest to two trafficking charges after being arrested in January during a drug sting operation, was sentenced to 15 years in prison, 10 years of probation and a $50,000 fine.

I'll bet that shocked him! He really thought he'd get 3 to 5 a couple of months ago. Maybe he realized that wasn't going to happen by now, however.

And if Ron pleads down to 15 which I will now place a virtual wager on--well :puke: is all I got left in me.

15 years. That's fine with me. Anything less, would have made my blood boil!

http://www.news4jax.com/news/24534837/detail.html#

Hank Croslin Jr. Sentenced To 15 Years
Croslin Pleaded No Contest To Drug Charges

POSTED: Friday, August 6, 2010
UPDATED: 11:40 am EDT August 6, 2010
Hank Croslin Jr. Pleads No Contest
Hank Croslin Jr. pleads no contest to two charges of drug possession.
PALATKA, Fla. -- One of the key figures in the Haleigh Cummings investigation was sentenced Friday morning on drug charges.

Hank Croslin Jr., who pleaded no contest to two trafficking charges after being arrested in January during a drug sting operation, was sentenced to 15 years in prison, 10 years of probation and a $50,000 fine.

Is there any video of Tommy on the stand and how he took the sentence?

I'll bet that shocked him! He really thought he'd get 3 to 5 a couple of months ago. Maybe he realized that wasn't going to happen by now, however.

Just curious if his attorney discussed what the sentence would be and why Tommy thought that he was getting much less than 15 years?:waitasec:

Just curious if his attorney discussed what the sentence would be and why Tommy thought that he was getting much less than 15 years?:waitasec:

He may have known by now. I based my opinion on the tapes between him and Lindsay a few months back.

If Misty ends up with the most time she will be just a tad angry, wouldn't you think? That might be exactly what the DA and LE wants.

I hope that this sentence convinces Misty to come clean on what happened to Haleigh. Surely she will look at how many charges Tommy has compared to her numerous charges and see that she will most likely spend the rest of her young life behind bars. Hey Misty, its time!

What I would like to know is how is he going to pay his $50K fine and when does that have to be paid?

Inmates and druggies tend to live in denial

15 years! Have all of the other charges, theft etc all gone away? Seems very low to me. He put the lives of his children in danger, those on the streets when he was so high he was passed out, he bought and distributed drugs taking advantage of perhaps elderly selling the drugs to the lives of people who bought them, he has cost the county many dollars, free lawyers, on and on and on. :furious:

So glad to see this!!! This should teach others a lesson. Drugs are nothing to mess with, people!

Who's next up for sentencing? TIA (I don't want to derail this thread).

Hope got 15, Tommy got 15, RC is working on trying to get only 15 (?) I'm not sure MC is going to get that youthful offender status. JMHO.

news4jax just said that lisa and hank were in the courtroom, hank sr. and lindsey spoke...did I hear that right? RC's family was also there hoping to hear news on Haleigh....

15 years. That's fine with me. Anything less, would have made my blood boil!

:woohoo: GLAD TOMMY GOT HIS 15YRS... :woohoo:

:furious: Ronald is being offered 15 yrs, or rather is asking for a plea deal to only serve 15 yrs when he has WAY MORE PRIORS THAN TOMMY AND WAY MORE CHARGES! GLAD TOMMY GOT 15YRS....I WILL BE VERY UPSET IF RON GETS LESS THAN 60YRS! :furious:

With jail overcrowding everywhere, I wonder how much time he will really serve? In my area, those released early are called non-violent, which includes drug dealers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back