2010.08.06 JVM Tommy gets 15 years, Grandma Flo Hollars on "Issues" to react

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
"Issues" w/JVM
Hank Jr. (Tommy) gets 15 years for drug trafficking! Grandma Flo Hollars comes on "Issues" tonight to react!
7pET/4pPT!

Please wait till show time peeps. It is very stormy here and I don't want to lock the thread and then get held up on my way home from work.

I'm trusting you! :biggrin:

Saying Tommy's Lawyer expressed shock at the sentence.

JVM:
GMF: "I broke." (My heart...when heard TC's sentence)

Flora saying her heart is broken maybe Tommy will break with all of this time in jail.

GMF: I gave info (re river) cause i was called from Chels...

Flo is saying Chelsea told her to tell LE to go down 309 to 310 Magnolia and go to the back and that is where Haleigh is at.

Now that is news that Chelsea told her that...... HUH?

GMF: re drug abuse in family
GMF: Misty says dad in bathroom with needles in his arm (when she was growing up)

Art is on saying Hank told him he blames himself for what happened to his kids.

LE is angry that information Tommy gave did not help find Haleigh.

Mike Brooks does that make you believe that cops think it was a lie? Brooks maybe everyone was so high they don't remember.

JVM: do police believe the down by t river episode is a big fat lie?
MBrooks: (paraphrased) maybe don't remember - drug use

Asking Flo about the sentence and asking if this is sending a message to Misty?

Flo tell her to tell the truth because I know she knows the truth.

Flo saying doesn't know if the river search was a lie. She was called and told to tell cops to go down 309 to either 310 or 110 Magnolia.....missed the rest of the directions.....repeating what she said before that Chelsea told her...... She was told that story by phone call. Flo is saying Joe is the main source of what happened.

How does Chelsea know this? That's my question...... not on JVM

Brooks Joe is the only one not locked up.

Granny Hollars sounds a wee bit slurry tonight, IMO :cow: JMO
Really! I'm sure she sounds "different."
And the river story? I'm a bit confused on that now.

Ok, I just caught a tiny bit of video of Hank Sr. testifying in court for Tommy, WITH SUNGLASSES ON!. I'm just wondering what the dress code is in the courtrooms in Florida? I do know that where I live, you can forget coming into court with sunglasses on (don't dare try to testify for someone with sunglasses on), shorts, flipflops, you name it. The courtrooms I've been in in both North Carolina and South Carolina, you would have been run out of the courtroom and told to come back when you can dress properly.................OK, that's over. Am I the only one who heard that the sentence could be reduced if he talked about what happened to Haleigh? According to his attorney and Tommy, himself, he has already done that. So now what?

Jean C. Is this a way to send a message to Misty? Mandatory min and whether they wanted to or not they are.... he only has one charge....

Levi..... last change Misty has to take a plea is one week from Monday. What do you think Misty is feeling behind bars?

Misty is scared and probably doesn't want to go to trial.

Levi doesn't feel sentence harsh, sends a message to the 3. Sending message to Ronald as well. What they did to this child..... If Misty pleads guilty Ron won't get a deal.

He is going on about Ron...... I can't type that fast.

Video of Hank, Sr in court testifying for Tommy. He actually looked HEALTHIER, IMO.

Asking Flo about the sentence and asking if this is sending a message to Misty?

Flo tell her to tell the truth because I know she knows the truth.

Flo saying doesn't know if the river search was a lie. She was called and told to tell cops to go down 309 to either 310 or 110 Magnolia.....missed the rest of the directions.....repeating what she said before that Chelsea told her...... She was told that story by phone call. Flo is saying Joe is the main source of what happened.

How does Chelsea know this? That's my question...... not on JVM

Brooks Joe is the only one not locked up.

Dang! I had just came into the house, had to feed the koi outside in the rain, feed the dogs their biscuits, change clothes into something "comfortable" to post by and pour a glass of wine and I missed the part about Chelsey telling Grandma Flo where to find Haleigh. All this time I thought that Misty told Grandma Flo???????????? WTH???????????

ArtHarris: nothin to back up there was a body there; need to come up with something to save his rear end. Misty's been squeezed - all that's left is pulp. Pulp fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member