787 users online (70 members and 717 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MD - Stephen Westfall for attempted murder of 6yo girl, Cumberland, 2010

Cumberland, Md., Police Probe Reported Abduction
    Suspect may have 2nd child
    Updated: Friday, 06 Aug 2010, 5:37 PM EDT
    Published : Friday, 06 Aug 2010, 4:15 PM EDT

CUMBERLAND, Md. - A 6-year-old Cumberland girl says she was kidnapped by man who choked her, hit her in the head with a rock and then drove off with another small child in his van, police said Friday.

The FBI said it was monitoring local authorities' search for the suspect, described by the girl as a thin, white man with a tattooed neck driving a black van.

Police didn't know his relationship to the 4-year-old boy with whom the girl said she talked while riding to the rural spot where she was allegedly assaulted Thursday afternoon.

She sought help from a nearby resident who called police when she showed up at his door. Her mother had reported her missing about 20 minutes earlier, police said.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/mary...duction-080610
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

"Somebody stole me" This is what this little girl said to a man who woke to find a naked, battered and bruised little girl holding her bathing suit in her hand and crying.

Police released a photo of the vehicle the little girl was taken in. Either a van or SUV. White male with possibly a tattoo on his neck.

Poor, poor baby. Praying the little boy is safe.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38600431...hagerstown_md/

Debbie3223 is offline Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light. :o)

Angry

Angels were with this lil girl..Im so glad sheis ok... for the most part...and was able to find help..

wonder who the lil boy is.. hope they find this monster TODAY!!

www.givesmehope.com

Short, sweet, tear jerking 4-5 line stories one MUST read after reading true crime.

http://vodpod.com/watch/2135947-no-u...nse-is-expired

Hiliarous tribute to Kathy B... OMG too funny

That poor man that she went to for help is just all choked up in the video, bless his heart. This poor child.

I hope they catch the POS quickly. If the 4-year old was in a car seat, I'm thinking it is someone the POS was supposed to have - either his child, or a child he agreed to pick up from school or something. I hope the child made it home safely.

Ugghhhgghghg,

Salem

Police Release Possible Photo of Abductors Van

http://your4state.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=127645

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    That poor man that she went to for help is just all choked up in the video, bless his heart. This poor child.

I hope they catch the POS quickly. If the 4-year old was in a car seat, I'm thinking it is someone the POS was supposed to have - either his child, or a child he agreed to pick up from school or something. I hope the child made it home safely.

Ugghhhgghghg,

Salem
    Oh my gosh, I just watched the video with the man. I am so thankful that she found a home with someone so obviously caring. He is clearly tore up over this, as anyone would be. He will always be her guardian angel now.

Hope they catch this guy. Am thankful the little girl is okay. On Mystics link there is a comment by a guy saying he is at Nana's house. I thought it was Random comment wonder if they have checked to see where he is located. Or it could be a troll comment and nothing of importance. I don't like hearing she was found naked and they did a rape test, I pray thats not what happened.

Over in the Missing section we have a PA Amber Alert dealing with a possible abduction of an unknown child seen in a van.

They've idenitified the POS suspect!!!

Police have released the identity of the man they say kidnapped and assaulted a six-year-old girl in Allegany County.Allegany County investigators have an arrest warrant for Stephen Westfall of Arch Street in Cumberland
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38600431...hagerstown_md/
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Lovejac special thanks.

O.K. this guy says he is an author, He had a book published. Has another one supposed to be published.

They still haven't found him. I'm wondering why the law has a mugshot on him?

Myspace

http://www.myspace.com/stevieo1965

Ummmmmmmm, anyone care to read the description of this novel?

http://www.publishamerica.net/product19383.html
    Last edited by Filly; 08-08-2010 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Lovejac special thanks.

O.K. this guy says he is an author, He had a book published. Has another one supposed to be published.

They still haven't found him. I'm wondering why the law has a mugshot on him?

Myspace

http://www.myspace.com/stevieo1965

Ummmmmmmm, anyone care to read the description of this novel?

http://www.publishamerica.net/product19383.html
    a dreaded disease we inherited from the tainted blood of our ancestors’ evil desires
    Truer words have never been spoken. But 32.95, I think NOT

http://times-news.com/breakingnews/x...eged-abduction

The suspect, Stephen Matthew Westfall, 44, of Arch Street, remained at large late Saturday. He was last seen at his residence early Saturday morning, and witnesses told police he left on foot.

The victim told authorities that another child, a boy, was also in the van, riding in a child safety seat in the back. The boy told the victim he was 4 years old but did not tell her his name.

Dick said the boy is not a victim, and was not in any danger, but declined to comment further.

He's a Publish on Demand "author"... ie: he submitted his written work to Publish America and in turn they publish his work if people order it (anyone can get this done... writing talent not needed). Usually POD Publishers and Vanity Press companies (you pay bookoos of money to get your work published with a VP) tend to not put hard lines down on editing and content , so I hope LE takes the time to read his "book"... it could be very telling about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    He and his girlfriend moved back to Maryland from Kentucky in 2009.

Places he lived or so he says: Florida, California, Kentucky and of course Maryland.

Do they know where this little boy is? It looks like the "fiance" has quite a few grands. Maybe it's on of those poor kids.

What in the world would make a human being do that to a child? Also originally they said possible tattoo on his neck. In his mugshot in the one article they described tattoos, but I didn't see one on the neck. That poor little baby girl. No doubt she had to comb over mugshots?

Raging lunatic. Oh yeah and as Elphaba said about editing and such. In his Myspace profile he used the word "too" instead of "to". Hey, no big deal but if you're a writer like ummmmmm you would know, right?
    Last edited by Salem; 08-08-2010 at 11:22 PM. Reason: removed name calling

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast