Investigators search east of Skyline school

I hope it is the solid lead they need to find Kyron & I never thought I would have to say this about anyone, but I hope DeDe is not following the Croslin clan on tips. :crossfingers:

This is posted in the search thread but I'm going to leave this here for your discussion on the fact that this search is based on investigation interviews with DeDe.

Let's all pray that something comes of this. This has gone on far too long now and Kyron needs to be brought home to his family.

Sorry, but I can`t help to think that it has something to do with Bishop Road, since it is East of Skyline Elementary and it has to do with info developed from DeDe. JMO

Dede has continued to be more cooperative than when Kyron’s parents released a statement imploring her to cooperate with the probe but investigators continue to believe she still has not told everything she knows.

Pointed out in the search thread. Why is she holding back?

Somebody asked in another thread if Dede would escape punishment if she is given immunity and she is heavily involved. I think it is possible that this could happen.

But, at this point, I am afraid if LE does not take that risk, Kyron will never be found. Which would be worse? To me, Kyron never being found. I trust that those who did this terrible thing will be punished one way or another. Dede's life will never be the same and she will be watched closely.

I hope she is not heavily involved, has some answers, and tells what she knows...

Dede has continued to be more cooperative than when Kyron’s parents released a statement imploring her to cooperate with the probe but investigators continue to believe she still has not told everything she knows.

Maybe because she has known a lot for a long time and is afraid she will be punished for not telling? That's what I am hoping, especially if she is given immunity....

Maybe they haven't offered her any sort of deal yet and she is holding back waiting for that to happen before she gives up the rest of what she knows.

I hope she told them enough to find him, if he is indeed there. This is hard work for the searchers and dangerous too.

The fact that they are even searching based on discussions with Dede pretty much means that as far as she knows, Kyron is not alive.

I hope she told them enough to find him, if he is indeed there. This is hard work for the searchers and dangerous too.

The fact that they are even searching based on discussions with Dede pretty much means that as far as she knows, Kyron is not alive.

I agree on the last sentence, unfortunately. And I'm crossing my fingers and toes that the first part is right, too. Has anyone heard anything more?

Whatever the outcome, I hope they find Kyron and bring him home. Whoever is responsible for whatever happened to this sweet, defenseless child should face the maximum penalty under the law and then some.

I don't know if that's so, C. It could be that she's telling LE locations Terri mentioned she was on June 4, locations in certain areas Terri had mentioned in the past, places Terri had gone in the past, those sorts of things.

I don't think Dede told the investigators whether or not Kyron is alive, that may be why they say she knows more than she is telling. I think she is being coy and telling them where she would search, if she were them, kind of thing...

until she has immunity.

I don't think Dede told the investigators whether or not Kyron is alive, that may be why they say she knows more than she is telling. I think she is being coy and telling them where she would search, if she were them, kind of thing...

until she has immunity.

Aargh! That just burns me up. I'm scared that she'll lead LE & SAR on a wild goose chase. wouldn't it just take a quick siggy from the judge to grant immunity?

Oh Dede, how involved are you? The fact that LE is searching based on what she told them scares me. And what could be worse that she's still not telling them? I was really hoping she really was innocent of any wrongdoing here, but now I am not so sure...

I just hope Kyron is found and the people that hurt him pay for it. I've thought all along he might be dead and I fear I am about to be proven right. *sigh*

I was wondering if the cell pings on the throwaway phones let them to this area? Just a guess on my part. That was my first thought this morning when I found out about the search.

I don't want to get too optimistic that she is being helpful...but I hope she isn't actually diverting the searchers intentionally...I don't know why that occured to me.

I don't want to get too optimistic that she is being helpful...but I hope she isn't actually diverting the searchers intentionally...I don't know why that occured to me.

I was thinking the same thing....

that would explain the look on her face when she left the GJ :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back