2010.08.09 - Caylee's 5th Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnatcatcher

Reaction score
In my family, somebody starts a message on our family website to the birthday boy or girl on the night before, so they can claim to be the first to acknowledge it! So here, let me be the first...

Caylee should have turned five tomorrow. She was approaching her third birthday when we met her, and every single day since then, we have all been here for her. May we continue to be.

At five, she should have been starting kindergarten soon. She should be learning to comple sentences and finish full meals and start her own bath water. She should be watching Hannah Montana and gaining her own points of view. She should be learning values and manners and what those things mean. She should be spending special time with her uncle getting a bedtime story. She should be learning how to swim and boogie board and blow bubbles under water. She should be getting plenty of rest and have lots of activities and friends.

She should be loved and cared for and tucked in at night under a warm blanket.

In our hearts, Caylee, you are all these things. You are loved and cared for, and we put our arms around you at night and pray for you to be warm. God bless.

May the Lord keep you and protect you. No more hurt little one. Have fun birthday with all of the other angels.

Dance and sing with the angels, little one.
Happy 5th Birthday sweet Caylee.
We miss you.

oxoxoxoxox

Wonder if the anthony crime family will be having another macabre birthday party for Caylee?

Oh Lil Caylee - you should be getting ready to start kindergarten - buying crayons and a backpack that is way too big for a little 5 yr old body. Would you want a drum set for this BDay or a two wheeled bike with training wheels? My heart breaks for all the things that could have been -

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY in Heaven Lil' Angel - we all love you and look for peace in knowing you are loved and playing in the sunshine of your heavenly father's garden and sleeping in the safety of GOD's loving arms.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAYLEE!
I hope you will be dancing with the angels all day.

:cake4u::cake4u::cake4u::cake4u::cake4u:

Oh Caylee, I hope you know how much you are loved and missed!
luv.gif
5 is such a big milestone! My heart breaks when I think of all the things that should have been this year. Yet, my heart also tells me you are in a better place and to trust in the Lord.

A chorus of angels will sing Happy Birthday to you! May you feel the love and good wishes of all of us here who seek justice for you every day.

Hope your day is perfect, Caylee Marie. :hug:

As I watch my own 5-year-old niece, just a few short months older than you precious Caylee, grow up... I can't help but think about you.

This summer, someone should have been teaching you how to spell out your name before your first day of school. They should have taught you to memorize your phone number and address. You should be looking forward to meeting your kindergarden teacher at the open house and excitingly packing and repacking your big girl backpack before your first day of school in the next two weeks.

We are so sorry that you will not be able to experience these things, as we are sad for all our angels who have left us too soon... Know that each and everyday we think of you and we know you are in the loving and protective arms of our Lord. Stay at peace little one... your justice is coming.

Happy 5th Birthday Miss Caylee Marie. :angel:

Wait, do 5 yr olds really watch Hanna Montanna? I've never seen HM, but my kids throw a fit if iCarly comes on after SpongeBob is finished.

Dear Caylee, happy birthday sweetheart. I'm throwing you a PRINCESS PARTY!! You will look so adorable with a little tiara, and sparkles in your hair. My kids are all boys, but for YOU I'm going all out into girl mode! What color princess dress would you like?

Hugs and kisses go straight to heaven for you little angel.

I saw a little girl left unattended at a beauty salon with huge hazel eyes and large round cheeks. She was about 1-1/2 and looked so much like Caylee. I chatted with her and told her how pretty she was. Kept an eye on her while her very young mom was preoccupied in a tanning bed. How many Caylees are there?

A very happy birthday to you, dear Caylee! We all still think of you and wish you all the best, sweet girl.

I saw a little girl left unattended at a beauty salon with huge hazel eyes and large round cheeks. She was about 1-1/2 and looked so much like Caylee. I chatted with her and told her how pretty she was. Kept an eye on her while her very young mom was preoccupied in a tanning bed. How many Caylees are there?

A very happy birthday to you, dear Caylee! We all still think of you and wish you all the best, sweet girl.

Hope Cindy isn't reading this...

:Of course this thread choked me up.. so sad.. :cry:

gone to soon as the song was.. :rose:

Happy Birthday to you and alll the other baby angels that were gone before their time... :grouphug::

you are well loved thru the WORLD... :worldmap:

You are safe now...
:angel: ... :cloud9:

Hope Cindy isn't reading this...

True! However, she was too young. Her name was Ava. I made a point of asking her age. She was 1-1/2 which is about what I would have guessed her to be.

Someone so precious, murdered and thrown away like trash. Sure gives me a heavy, heavy heart. That family did not deserve having her for the almost 3 years. So sad.

im glad someone started this..i too was thinking tomorrow is her 5th bday...my youngest, who turned 5 in april, born just a few months before caylee, gets to go to kindergarten in a few days...watching spongebob, and the jurassic park movies, getting into princesses right now( she alternates between ariel and aurora right now!)something caylee will never get to experience...but i comfort myself that she is in heaven, spared from the heartbreak and lord know what else( if she continued to live w/ that messed up family) ...im sure she IS in heaven dancing w/ the angels and other kids who have gone up there...happy birthday caylee...we are waiting for may 2011! justice for you...

ps i hope cindy DOES read this! im sorry if that was snarky..

The essence of Caylee stays alive because we live our days here on this earth for her....for what she missed and remembering her in our daily routines with our children and families. This is how we keep those who have gone on here with us and close to us.

Don't mind if CA is reading. We are the examples of how we honor those we have loved and lost. We will make continued good choices and collect treasured memories so that when this little angel watches over us, she will experience it along with us.

To dear sweet Caylee Marie...you will be one of many I will look for when I leave this earth. There is a hug from me waiting for you.

Wait, do 5 yr olds really watch Hanna Montanna? I've never seen HM, but my kids throw a fit if iCarly comes on after SpongeBob is finished.

Dear Caylee, happy birthday sweetheart. I'm throwing you a PRINCESS PARTY!! You will look so adorable with a little tiara, and sparkles in your hair. My kids are all boys, but for YOU I'm going all out into girl mode! What color princess dress would you like?

Hugs and kisses go straight to heaven for you little angel.

BBM
Yeah, they do, well some do. I find all 5 year olds are different. But my niece just turned 6. She is so far away from the princess realm and way more into frogs than any other girl her age. Just goes to show you, at this age they all start to develop whomever it is they think they might wanna be when they grow up. Caylee never got the chance to tell us if she wanted to watch Icarly, Hannah Montana, or just a regular old black and white Shirley Temple movie. We have to just let all our predisposed ideas go, and let Caylee be who she might have been all on her own. She would have been wonderful, this girl. Despite her seeming lot in life, she had every opportunity in the world to be anything. For me, she lived so she could bring change. Let's hope there is some change, in her name, for somebody else in the future.

True! However, she was too young. Her name was Ava. I made a point of asking her age. She was 1-1/2 which is about what I would have guessed her to be.

Phew! Otherwise there may have been a PI dispatched to follow up lol

RIP and Happy Birthday Caylee, our baby girl. You are loved by so many. You will always be in my heart. <3

WE will never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member