If Cindy Really Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were Located...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattymarie

Reaction score
If Cindy really knew that Caylee was dead AND where she was (thrown, buried...don't know how to word this)
Could she have really let her granddaughter lie there (decompose) in the woods right down the road from their own home? Could she? Really?

If Cindy really knew that Caylee was dead AND where she was (thrown, buried...don't know how to word this)
Could she have really let her granddaughter lie there (decompose) in the woods right down the road from their own home? Could she? Really?

I would say yes or at least a STRONG inkling of suspicion.....DENIAL.....to save your sanity or to misdirect the truth....is a powerful emotion.

IMO, yes she could, would!
Cindy wanted to have a perfect family and would cover up for ICA.
IMO that is why the PI's were searching for Caylee with the phychic.
That way Cindy would have Caylee to hide again!

IMO, if she did know, it wasn't until sometime in November and she sent DC out there. Or it was Lee...or both C and L.
At that point, YES.. she had already made her mind up to save KC.

No, I don't think she knew and apparently no one else really thought so either since the spot never was searched inch by inch. If she ever actually starting thinking about it there's no way she could have gotten out and done her own searching due to all the media, webcams directed at her home, and angry protestors. I think it's totally insane that no one ever figured it out just by common sense and logic, because phone calls, pings, and Casey's verified locations that day or in the next 2.5 days ( whatever the body farm cadaver length of death smell was ) never placed her anyplace besides near the home to have dumped a body.

I don't believe she really knew where that baby's body was, I do however believe she knew that Casey had killed her and was either allowing herself to be convinced otherwise because that was more palatable, or she was actively involved in covering up for Casey.

Yes.

All you have to do is consider the lengths Cindy went to for many years in order to create a family "image". Not a real family, mind you, but merely the image.

She excused and covered for Casey's diabolical lies, thefts, insolence, laziness, and sub-standard mothering of Caylee. Cindy usurped George's efforts of parenting and disciplining Casey when parenting and discipline is exactly what Casey needed. Cindy didn't care that Casey wasn't employed, and in fact told Casey herself in one of the jail phone visits that if Casey was ever free again, 'don't worry honey, you don't have to get a job.' Cindy didn't care if Casey was mentally & emotionally healthy or stable or that she hadn't even completed the basics of education in order to sustain herself, much less Caylee.

All of that "non-caring" was funneled straight into Caylee as Casey was Caylee's mother and supposed caretaker. Any grandmother who truly cared about their granddaughter, rather than family "image", would have cared and taken steps to correct the list above.

When it comes to her daughter being charged with murder, everything I have listed above is chump change by comparison - yet those are the issues that Cindy hid, covered and lied for.

Now tell me, if Cindy lies and covers for those smaller, more insignificant things to save face of her imaginary family "image", is it unreasonable to believe Cindy absolutely would lie and cover for Casey the murderer?

Not at all. In fact we've seen more than just glimmers of it from Cindy herself.

Interesting that you started this thread, because this was exactly where my mind was going especially in light of some of the things that have been revealed re: DC and his antics....For sure, as if we didn't know before, no psychic told DC to go to Suburban that day.

Began noodling this some more last night, and I am still leaning ever so slightly more toward JB than CA...DC did eliminate JB in his police interview, IIRC, but he did not eliminate someone/anyone else from JB's office that could have passed on this info. I got the feeling Baez thought DC was still in his dominion as well, though Judge P. may not agree. Judge Rodriguez did seem to agree that DC's sources should not be revealed, but JM won't need that info from DC anyway.

If CA knew, I would have to understand how she got that information without the public's knowledge...Did JB break privilege? Has she known since KC was last out of jail and KC told her directly? She did say she sent "someone down there a month ago"...If she knew for nearly 2 months before Caylee was found, she is one sick puppy. If she has truly been telling herself that the body was not Caylee's, that's sick as well-and a cruel notion for the other families out there that have missing children possibly in Florida.

DNA testing aside, Caylee was waaaaay too close to their house for it to have been another child, too coincidental, even for this fun-house of coincidences we know as State of Florida v. Anthony.

Yes, I think Cindy could and did.

On July 15, 2008, I think Cindy initially bought Casey's story of the nanny kidnapping Caylee. But the next day, July 16, 2008, when she learned that Casey had been arrested for child neglect, lying to a LE, and obstruction of justice, she knew then that Caylee was dead.

Cindy was in full cover-up mode by Friday, July 18th, just two days later. She and George did their first sit-down interview with a local reporter. In that interview, Cindy spoke of things we wouldn't learn about for a few more weeks.........how they child-proofed their home, locking tools in the shed and even Casey didn't have the key........how Casey was always using a shovel to dig out weeds in the backyard so Caylee wouldn't hurt her feet on stickers.

None of this made any sense until a few weeks later when we learned about the shed being broken into, and about Casey borrowing a shovel from the neighbor on July 18, 2008. When I heard about the shed being broken into and Casey borrowing the shovel, I thought back to that strange first interview and realized that Cindy was in cover-up mode then, just a couple of days after Casey's initial arrest.

So, I think both George and Cindy knew Caylee was dead on July 16, 2008. That's when they began covering up for Casey. I think by early November of 2008, Cindy knew that Caylee's remains were close to their home, in the woods near the school. I think Cindy got this information directly from Casey, but only the general area, not the exact spot. I think DC and the psychics were merely a ruse to filter this information through. I think the plan was to find the remains and permanently dispose of them before LE found them.

In late December 2008 after Caylee's remains had been found, Yuri served a search warrant at the Anthony home, and at that time Cindy told Yuri.........."I sent someone there (where the remains were found) a month ago and nothing was there." So she confirmed then that she knew where the remains were, and that she had sent someone to find them.

I think we can all guess what would have happened if DC had found Caylee's remains before Roy Kronk.

Any other Grandmother I would say no, after seeing all Cindy has done & said, yes she would. Cindy was heartless where Caylee was concerned, she knew her daughter,yet she did nothing to stop her and did nothing to protect Caylee. If she had cared she would have gotten Caylee away from Casey, she did nothing to save Caylee, yes she would have let Caylee lie in the woods.

Yes, I think Cindy could and did.

On July 15, 2008, I think Cindy initially bought Casey's story of the nanny kidnapping Caylee. But the next day, July 16, 2008, when she learned that Casey had been arrested for child neglect, lying to a LE, and obstruction of justice, she knew then that Caylee was dead.

Cindy was in full cover-up mode by Friday, July 18th, just two days later. She and George did their first sit-down interview with a local reporter. In that interview, Cindy spoke of things we wouldn't learn about for a few more weeks.........how they child-proofed their home, locking tools in the shed and even Casey didn't have the key........how Casey was always using a shovel to dig out weeds in the backyard so Caylee wouldn't hurt her feet on stickers.

None of this made any sense until a few weeks later when we learned about the shed being broken into, and about Casey borrowing a shovel from the neighbor on July 18, 2008. When I heard about the shed being broken into and Casey borrowing the shovel, I thought back to that strange first interview and realized that Cindy was in cover-up mode then, just a couple of days after Casey's initial arrest.

So, I think both George and Cindy knew Caylee was dead on July 16, 2008. That's when they began covering up for Casey. I think by early November of 2008, Cindy knew that Caylee's remains were close to their home, in the woods near the school. I think Cindy got this information directly from Casey, but only the general area, not the exact spot. I think DC and the psychics were merely a ruse to filter this information through. I think the plan was to find the remains and permanently dispose of them before LE found them.

In late December 2008 after Caylee's remains had been found, Yuri served a search warrant at the Anthony home, and at that time Cindy told Yuri.........."I sent someone there (where the remains were found) a month ago and nothing was there." So she confirmed then that she knew where the remains were, and that she had sent someone to find them.

I think we can all guess what would have happened if DC had found Caylee's remains before Roy Kronk.

Respectfully Quoted Leila :cool2:

Yeah, I find it really easy to agree with all that you said. :thumb:

Cindy needs/needed other people to think/know Casey is innocent. If it was always about looking like she has a perfect family, then she had to go into "cover up mode" for Casey. Many WSers speculated that Cindy went into cover up mode as soon as she got the car and did her cleaning and washing of evidence. I believe that more now than ever.

If the cover up began as soon as the car was brought back from the tow yard, and we know Cindy had already "smelled the smell"(even to go so far as to speak to her co-workers about it, IIRC): so what was she thinking was the smell? I was of the mind that she knew someone had been dead in Casey's car but was willing to say she probably didn't think it was Caylee.

But now, I am thinking about how George(when at the tow yard opening the trunk)said to himself "please don't let this be my Caylee." So, George at least, upon smelling the car as he sat in the front-was afraid to open the trunk(he asked the tow guy to open it with him)because he was afraid that the missing Caylee plus smell he was smelling equaled dead Caylee in the trunk. George took the car home and then went to work. That was when Cindy cleaned.

When Cindy called 911 and spoke of the smell in the damn car and Caylee missing, did she think then it was Caylee who had been in the trunk? I have a file not found when I think about that, I don't know why I have no thought about that and I am really asking. Huh. :waitasec:

So, you wonder what Cindy was thinking or who Cindy was thinking was the cause of the death smell in the car as she was cleaning it? If she did have the "some other dead person" thought, it wasn't enough in her mind to call 911 about that, right? Or didn't she really think she was smelling human decomp. Again, I think George really knew he was smelling human decomp, once he opened the trunk and did not see Caylee(or Casey, he was afraid it could be either one of them) he said he felt relieved. But, as with my question about Cindy: they had smelled the smell and couldn't unsmell it, they may have convinced themselves it was not Caylee but still: who did they think it was?

RG asked George if it wasn't Caylee(he had smelled in the trunk) then who was it? George said, I don't know.

Now, because of the DC emails I wonder if it was Cindy that had the idea of a "drug deal" gone bad. Casey loaning her car to the wrong person and they did something illegal. The connections I am seeing are in my head but hard for me to get out right now.

I agree with what Leila is saying about later, Cindy knowing and all that she posted about Cindy's actions. She knew at that point, it was Caylee and Casey was responsible(deep down she knew but wanted to find any other excuse for her own sake)but what was she thinking while she was washing those clothes?

I think a lot of what DC was throwing around was being birthed by Cindy and nurtured by DC.

Cindy is in the garage washing the items from the Pontiac and smelling the death smell. She has to be racking her mind trying to come up with a theory of who was in that trunk and I can see her coming up with some kind of "drug deal gone bad after Casey let some one borrow her car who was a bad seed type person." Which I would have never come up with as an answer to what Cindy might have attributed the death smell to except for knowing that DC had a theory like this.

There really wasn't a waitress who was murdered at Fusian, was there? TIA.

:cow:

You silly girl! Don't you know that Caylee is still alive? That was someone else's baby in the woods. . . with Caylee's DNA.

I've wondered about this often since that Dec. 11th, and I've come to the conclusion, because of her actions, YES, Cindy would have left Caylee out there to protect Casey and the family.

I used to think, maybe, no. Now I'm positive she would have done anything to keep the evidence away from Casey's trial. After seeing the stunts CA has pulled - oh yes!

Richard Grund
Interview with LE
September 5th, 2008

RG: (skip) But I left the message for George and here was the message: "George, I'm getting ready to shake the trees to see if I can find Caylee, please tell me if anything I'm going to do is going to endanger her." George immediately called me and he said he wanted to talk to me, he was wasn't avoiding me, "here's the answer to your question as to why I'm not doing what you think I should be doing" and he said, "because my wife doesn't want me to."
(skip)
RG: The only thing I did here her say(Cindy) that night that I thought was interesting, she said it to my wife but I was standing right there. She, the only thing she said that night that I felt was even human, was, in truth was; "you know I could lose both my girls on this one."
(end)

Curiously, RG offers a "fell into a bad crowd at Fusian" theory to George. RG says he has two theories.

RG: "somethings happened, Casey's snapped this isn't Casey anymore or Casey got involved in something that went wrong, and either she's hidden Caylee or somebody's taken Caylee." And that was the one he was leaning towards.
(skip)
RG: Um and I said, you know George, wha, which, which what has your daughter gotten involved in? He goes: "ah, I don't know she's always had issues"...that's always been, that's always his statement-Casey has issues.
(end)

If George was thinking what RG was thinking: that Casey had done something like get involved with something that had caused her to have to either hide Caylee or someone had taken Caylee, he still attributed what was happening (then) with the idea that Casey's "always had issues." So, George knew it wasn't Casey "snapping" and doing something so terribly out of character, and nether did Cindy she called Casey a sociopath to her friends. And asked Casey, "What did you do?"

RG: Um, and then we talked about the smell in the trunk and I said, if it's not Caylee George, who is it? He goes, "ya know, I don't know."
(end)

So, George was fully engaged in, and understanding of the idea(enough to have even spoken to RG about it)that it was human decomposition he had smelled in the trunk of the Pontiac. I mean he was asked point blank: George, who is it?

George knows there was a dead somebody in the trunk but he doesn't know who it is, he knows/thinks Caylee is missing(kidnapped or possibly hidden)and that Casey has "issues." And when asked by RG why George wasn't out doing anything to look for Caylee, and that he(RG)was getting ready to do what George was not doing- to find his granddaughter, George responded that Cindy did not want him to "shake the trees."

As early as getting to the Pontiac(George at the tow yard)and Cindy washing and cleaning in the garage, they both knew there had been a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car. They knew Casey had been actively avoiding them and that they hadn't had any contact with Caylee for a month.

George went back to work and Cindy during her cleaning found the way to Casey at Tony's apartment by way of Amy. This means when Cindy picked up Casey she knew she had smelled death in Casey's car. Did she bring this up with Casey? (Amy and Cindy speak of the smell) In Amy's interview IIRC LE asks if Cindy spoke about the smell and ask what Cindy spoke to Casey about during that time Amy was privy. Amy did not say there was any talk about the smell after they found Casey. Is that something Cindy brought up after she got Casey alone, at the house, I wonder? I do think Amy bringing up the squirrels gave Cindy something she could grab onto about the smell and that may have appeased her enough, in conjunction with finally seeing Casey and believing Casey when she said Caylee was fine and with the nanny.

But, she couldn't have let the idea of the smell go completely-just a while later after hearing Casey say she hadn't seen Caylee in a month, Cindy makes her famous 911 call about the smell of a dead body in the damn car. Some agree that was the moment Cindy made the connection, because of the emotion in her voice, that she was finally connecting up the smell and Caylee's absence. Cindy wasn't going to call 911 and tell them about the death smell until she heard about Caylee?

That is what George and Cindy did, right? They knew they had smelled human decomposition in the trunk of their daughters car, and Cindy made two calls to 911 without mentioning that fact. It was only upon learning that Casey herself had not seen Caylee in a month that the smell of death in the damn car was mentioned.

So, I wrote all of this but what does that mean? :waitasec:

...js...

on the fence about this. i would HOPE ca didnt knew, but now, especially after saying she believes caylee is ALIVE? not so sure. she would say or do anything to protect that (sarcasm) precious snothead daughter of hers, ICA. im thinking GA did too, wasnt there something where GA was seen overlooking /looking in the direction of the woods, like he pulled over, walked out a few feet and just gazed out across the ( woods?)obviously before she was found... i COULD be recalling incorrect...though.

No, I don't think she knew and apparently no one else really thought so either since the spot never was searched inch by inch. If she ever actually starting thinking about it there's no way she could have gotten out and done her own searching due to all the media, webcams directed at her home, and angry protestors. I think it's totally insane that no one ever figured it out just by common sense and logic, because phone calls, pings, and Casey's verified locations that day or in the next 2.5 days ( whatever the body farm cadaver length of death smell was ) never placed her anyplace besides near the home to have dumped a body.

BBM
under water, under water, under water.

No she couldn't. CA is an "immediate" sort of person. You can pretty much see by her changes in demeanor exactly when she learned (Oct/Nov) and when DC was immediately dispatched to go find the remains. Some of us have suspected that JB has known the rough location and disposition of Cayleee for a very long time. But when word somehow got out to CA, thats when the DC circus was sent on their mission.

Now the question becomes what she would have done or ordered done if DC had in fact found the body?

I say no. No matter what Cindy has said or done, she loved her granddaughter and would not have left her body out there if she found out where she was.

Yes, I believe she could. She has lied so much. Her only goal is to save her daughter. She knew Caylee was gone and could not bring her back. Therefore, in her mind, and devotion to her daughter, she would lie and cover up to save HER, if possible. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member