2010.08.08 Steph Watts program, any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods, if this is innapropriate let me know...

I would like to hear the thoughts of the other listeners concerning this show. I will add link if I can manage it....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/08/09/watts-up-with-this?&utm_source=remail&utm_medium=listener

Hope it worked. Did anyone else listen to this program? Your thoughts are appreciated.

ETA: He had the phsyic Ginette on.

~Khaki

I'm not sure anyone has seen your new thread. There is a hot discussion going on about the show in Dom's email thread. Maybe go over there and say hey!

I'm not sure anyone has seen your new thread. There is a hot discussion going on about the show in Dom's email thread. Maybe go over there and say hey!

Thanks! I am highly interested in others thoughts on this program! Going there now!

~Khaki

I would like her to produce a verifiable list of the "over twenty" people she has located with her 'skillz'.

IF she sent the emails, it clearly shows she was telling Luje the child was dead. From the beginning.

Please someone ask this woman if she called DC the night before....

I found it interesting that RH said he believed the death could have been due to neglect via KC's attempts to put Caylee to sleep....IMO, it is not 'neglect,' to give a 2 year-old chloroform in order to make her sleep-it was not a shot of whisky, or benedryl, it was chloroform-it is aggravated child abuse, which when accompanied by a resulting death, is punishable by the DP in Florida.

I think I have a huge crush on RH!!

Me too! He needs his own radio show. His questioning was fantastic!

Steph needs to learn how to LISTEN. :banghead:

btw...in case anyone missed it live (as I did), you can still listen to it via the link posted.

Ihope Ginnette does some back next week. I would love to find out if she sent the message to DC the night before. GL was saying the 15th as if that was the night before...RH needs to question her ONLY!

AND I want to know who sent DC the map he emailed to Luke showing the area and the Brackenwood house.

LMAO @ RH telling Steph that he was the worst interviewer in the world! :floorlaugh:

Bottom line, she says Casey was negligent and someone else, a male was involved in the murder? Or the cover up? Need to listen to that again...so WHY would Casey still be sitting in jail and not go for a plea?

Funny, after the show, you can hear Steph saying "OMG, if he ever..."

Ihope Ginnette does some back next week. I would love to find out if she sent the message to DC the night before. GL was saying the 15th as if that was the night before...RH needs to question her ONLY!

Me too! We could have learned SO much more if only Richard had done the questioning. He went into defense atty. questioning mode and had her eating out of his hand. She didn't even know what was happening.

I loved it when Steph asked, "Final thoughts, Richard?"
RH: "uh..uh..Dominic Casey is a rookie!" haha!

I am the LAST one to defend GL, but she isn't too far off in saying that she had very limited email contact with DC. 95% of the emails were between Luke & DC. Luke would very often 'relay' things that Ginette said....(or supposedly said?). But as far as everyone assuming there were tons of emails directly from GL, I haven't seen that many.

IIRC one of them WAS from 11/15.

I would be curious to sleuth the exact nature of the relationship between Luke & GL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker