960 users online (199 members and 761 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Talking MA - Twitter photo helps nab suspected flasher

Link

This is the photo put out on Twitter that helped Boston police arrest a suspect in a flashing incident.

Twitter photo helps nab suspected flasher
    By the CNN Wire Staff
    August 8, 2010 9:48 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- An alert rider of the Boston area transit system helped nab an alleged flasher by posting a photo of the suspect on Twitter, according to the Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority.

Rider Nay Khun was riding the train Wednesday afternoon when he spotted the suspect "fidgeting with his crotch area with his zipper open and his penis exposed," according to the MBTA.

Khun immediately posted to his Twitter account a photo of the man, saying "pervert on the 2nd car of the red line ... help me report him."...

Thankfully it's just a headshot, err..not a headshot? Thankfully the photo is only of him above the neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Link

This is the photo put out on Twitter that helped Boston police arrest a suspect in a flashing incident.

Twitter photo helps nab suspected flasher
    By the CNN Wire Staff
    August 8, 2010 9:48 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- An alert rider of the Boston area transit system helped nab an alleged flasher by posting a photo of the suspect on Twitter, according to the Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority.

Rider Nay Khun was riding the train Wednesday afternoon when he spotted the suspect "fidgeting with his crotch area with his zipper open and his penis exposed," according to the MBTA.

Khun immediately posted to his Twitter account a photo of the man, saying "pervert on the 2nd car of the red line ... help me report him."...

Thankfully it's just a headshot, err..not a headshot? Thankfully the photo is only of him above the neck.

That's all we need is a picture of his face.

Ya know this is an excellent idea. People who pull that crap are dangerous and the behavior escelates.

I've had that happen to me too many times to count. Newspaper. That's a big one they pretend they are reading it and behind it you know what. Sweatpants is a big one too. No zippers. Trust me I'm on to these perverts. As kids we had this neighborhood guy who did it all the time. Oddly nobody turned him in. He liked th shock effect and always flashed us when we were in a group of all girls.

Shoot I wish I'd have had a cell when I confronted the last pervert on the EL. The one guy that sat behind me on the EL as I put my head back I don't need a picture. The guy actually tried to do "it" in my hair. I always try my best now to sit in a seat where my back is to the wall.

Description: Male. Easily 65 years of age. Weight emaciated at maybe a buck thirty. Race dark skinned black male. Hair the worse gerry curl on earth. That alone should get him caught. Distinguising marks? A Captains hat like the one ya buy on the boardwalk to imitate Thurston Hal The Third, and leather pants even in summer.

Go people of Twitter. Go find him.