Actress Patricia Neal, 84, has died

Cypros

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Patricia Neal is one of my favorite actresses of her generation. I first noticed her when I was a little girl when she a guest appearance in Little House on the Prairie. I enjoyed her performance in every one of her movies that I saw after that. The combination of beauty and that deep raspy voice was striking.

RIP Ms. Neal

Oscar-winning actress Patricia Neal dies at 84
http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/08/09/actress.neal.death/index.html?hpt=C1

Loved Patricia Neal. Loved her voice. Loved her in Hud. Loved her as the original Olivia Walton in The Homecoming. So many more, R.I.P

Grew up watching her and loving her movies. A class act for sure!

Wow, I was just reading about her marriage to Roald Dahl earlier, and the terrible tragedies they had to face when one of their children was hit by a car and another died of measles. She was a great actress, and she will be missed.

One of the greatest actresses.
I enjoyed all her films.
R.I.P.

A great classic actress. My late mother loved her. RIP Patricia Neal and my dear Mother.

What a tragedy. Wasn't she also married to author Roald Dahl?

While having chemo when I was a child I used to love to watch old movies. Patricia Neal became one of my favorite actresses at the ripe ole age of eleven.

I was thinking about it and are there any current actresses that have that kind of talent? I can think of a couple but not many.

RIP Patricia Neal and thank you for entertaining us with your spectacular talent.

My favorite Patricia Neal performance was a two-part "Little House On the Prairie" episode called Remember Me (1975).

I think TCM will have a tribute to Ms. Neal within the next couple of weeks and show several of her films.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back