2010.08.09 Nancy Grace: Police swarm home of Misty Croslin's cousin Joe O.!

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Police swarm the home of Misty Croslin's cousin -- the man she allegedly claims was involved in Haleigh's' disappearance! Are police close to cracking the case wide open?

Nancy Grace has the latest at 8 & 10 P.M. E.T. on HLN.

Please let's wait until SHOW-TIME before discussion so that the mod's don't have to lock the thread. THANKS BUNCHES! :blowkiss:

Nancy's show has started however she is currently discussing something else....

Apparently HLN must not think that Showbiz Tonight does a good enough job, so they have to put this crap on NG also.....Argggg

She is talking aobut HaLeigh right now, but she is going to go to commercial break. I don't think I will be watching cause AH is on, and I don't believe a word he says.

Coverage started a couple of minutes ago. Art Harris report of drug arrest of Joe.

Commercial break

NG explaining her latest book called Death on the D-List.

ArtH: police received tip of stolen vehicle that may have been involved in assault and robbery at JO's residence

MarlenaS: cops got a report of assault and robbery involving Joe

45 minutes in and they haven't talked about HC or the JB tape?

LeonardP: don't believe Joe involved in any form...
- situation is tween Misty, Timmy, Tommy and Ron
Nancy: if those arrested talk, it will implicate them

Back from commercial. Reporting SWAT team storms JO's home, arrest. Showing video clips of MC in jail, etc. implicating JO. NG talking to reporter about today's arrest, showing video of arrest. Leonard Padilla on the show; NG asking how JO's arrest will change the picture of others implicating him in Haleigh's disappearance/death. LP doesn't believe JO was involved at all. LP believes it's between MC, TiC, ToC and Ron. Guest talking about everyone involved in Haleigh's life is also involved in some other criminal activity. Doctor on show saying if Haleigh were dropped in the river she would've drowned very quickly.

Nancy asking doc what Haleigh would have gone through if thrown into the water while alive. :banghead:

ArtH: re why now (JO arrest)?
- police tell me unrelated

this was taped lastnight not today. NG slipped and said Swat team was there an hour ago...lol She is a day late on reporting.

She also seems to think he is still in jail when it clearly shows he has posted bond and been released.

NG "The last possible co-defendant....dragged out in handcuffs," Now, how does anyone know who the last possible co-defendant is?

Contrary to what NG is getting at, I'm not seeing how this arrest will have any bearing on Haleigh's case since it isn't even in the same jurisdiction (state). :waitasec:

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back