2010.08.09 "Issues" w-JVM: Discussing the latest in the Haleigh Cummings case & Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Discussing the latest in the Haleigh Cummings case & Joe Overstreet! Levi_Page will also be one of the guest on tonight's show.
Tune in! @ 7 PM ET / 6 CT

Please let's wait until SHOW-TIME before discussion so that the mod's don't have to lock the thread. THANKS BUNCHES! :blowkiss:

Mike Brooks saying Joe locked up ;) (ETA--Joe's been out since earlier today) But doesn't believe arrest related to Haleigh.

MBrooks doesnt think swat team sent to JO's place is an over reaction - it's an agg assault.

ArtHarris: can leverage info in t Haleigh case?
- M and Tommy have no credibility
- TomC acted credible, but he wasnt

MBrooks doesnt think swat team sent to JO's place is an over reaction - it's an agg assault.

I live in Montreal, Canada and when there is going to be a drug bust the swat team goes in also. I don't think it was a big deal either.

Levi: likely H's disappearance is connected to drugs

Caller: has Joe taken a police poly?
ArtH: not likely (JO has attorney)

JVM says re tape of JO (- I didn't do it, and if i knew i would call police...) - he's clenching his teeth.

Levi: domestic abuse allegations - can't rule out domestic abuse scenario

WendyMurphy: t obvious is sometimes t truth - drug debt theory

MBrooks: theory - they were all so screwed up>they really all dont know

JVM: Ron was at work
ArtH to Levi: LE states - Ron was at work

WMurphy: calling M dim-witted>she's (M) capable of submitting to pressure

Nothing new, IMO. Though it seemed clear that Levi and Art disagree about Ron's possible involvement. :)

Well, it appears that the crime talk shows are squawking that Ron has been cleared and not only IS not a POI or a suspect but will not become a POI or suspect, either because HE WAS AT WERK!!!!!!!! I just have to keep reminding myself that this is not a news station and is for entertainment purposes only.

Well, it appears that the crime talk shows are squawking that Ron has been cleared and not only IS not a POI or a suspect but will not become a POI or suspect, either because HE WAS AT WERK!!!!!!!! I just have to keep reminding myself that this is not a news station and is for entertainment purposes only.

Pathetic...JMO

I agree Ron will not become a POI or a suspect, not because he is innocent but because.....well, just because.

JMO

How would Wendy Murphy know what Misty's IQ is?

How would Wendy Murphy know what Misty's IQ is?

Um....... uh ....... I can't answer that without Kimster's ray gun obliterating my post and/or my membership, so I'll just go with "observational data gathering" and leave it at that :)

Less facetiously, however, I think it is chronically short-sighted to limit Misty to the "dim-witted" category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie