2010.08.09 Transcript of Jose Baez & Robin Lunceford Released

After my first glance at the transcripts, I can't see why JB was so upset and was fighting the release.

The conversation from RL's alleges a lot of prison official and state attorney corruption.

I just finished reading the transcripts and I am scratching my head now. JB sounded like his usual er, ah, um, self - have no clue why he didn't want this released!

Ohh but he got his drama, didn't he?

Very [interesting] man indeed.

moo :cow:

This nut thinks she went to law school. Blackstone is some crummy online paralegal course from what I can tell.

I just finished reading the transcripts and I am scratching my head now. JB sounded like his usual er, ah, um, self - have no clue why he didn't want this released!

There has to be another/other phone calls. That is the only way I can explain his "over" reaction. :waitasec:

Uhm...And just what was the big deal again? I don't see anything that should have made JB get so upset about these being released. Unless there are more calls with some actual juicy stuff on them, these 2 calls were very disappointing. jmo

First thoughts, Baez danm well wanted this released, it's part of a grander plan and I wonder what all the redacted stuff is...

First thoughts, Baez danm well wanted this released, it's part of a grander plan and I wonder what all the redacted stuff is...

I wonder what the redaction is too! I'm thinking it may be the names of Maya & R. Adams mothers because they were referenced. I wonder if MuzikMan can get the non-redacted version?

Uhm...And just what was the big deal again? I don't see anything that should have made JB get so upset about these being released. Unless there are more calls with some actual juicy stuff on them, these 2 calls were very disappointing. jmo

Maybe he didn't like the stuff about JB having a personal relationship with casey? That that is the prison gossip? Maybe he doesn't want it made public because it shows this woman is kind of strange, maybe not too credible? Seems this is all about her and her own case. I don't know.
But has anyone taken what Maya said seriously anyhow? is that even part of the case in chief?

Jose said that he was going to visit with her at the prison. Do we know if he did this? Could the tapes of these visits be requested, or would they qualify as attorney visits, even though Jose is not her attorney?

Maybe he didn't like the stuff about JB having a personal relationship with casey? That that is the prison gossip? Maybe he doesn't want it made public because it shows this woman is kind of strange, maybe not too credible? Seems this is all about her and her own case. I don't know.
But has anyone taken what Maya said seriously anyhow? is that even part of the case in chief?

I don't give any credence to any of these people. I do, however, to the decomp in the trunk, no reporting of a missing child, and all the lies, lies, lies. No matter what web they weave to try to free KC, the evidence will win out in the end. JMO

Notice on Page 2, the boxes that are checked off, I wonder who's safety would be jeopardized?

Did you all read the part where Jose Baez says "..and there's nothing better to do than just come out and tell the truth. If everyone would just do that it would save me a lot.."

Yeah lets start with your client first! :loser:

This nut thinks she went to law school. Blackstone is some crummy online paralegal course from what I can tell.

I'm learning a lot about prison life... that one finds God and becomes a lawyer in prison. :angel:

I also learned don't get yer girlfriend angry...

Nums24, weren't you, Sleutherontheside and Faefrost having a very recent conversation about the likelihood of a third call taped and Baez not sure if it was included?
Just two or so days ago?
There is kinda nothing on these transcripts that I can see even close to Baez's usual poor form.

I don't think Maya knows anything - I would be surprised if she talked to KC. I listened to most of her phone calls home today (that rhornsby) posted and she mentions Casey a few times to her dad but doesn't really make it seem like she really knows KC or even talked to her.

In the phone calls home her mother sounds weary and exhausted and both her parents repeat over and over for her to not mess up, to mind her business and to stay away from others. I actually feel bad for them.

Is there a thread for Maya's phonecalls?

Nums24, weren't you, Sleutherontheside and Faefrost having a very recent conversation about the likelihood of a third call taped and Baez not sure if it was included?
Just two or so days ago?
There is kinda nothing on these transcripts that I can see even close to Baez's usual poor form.

Yes, AZLawyer and many others discussed this on the motion thread. This transcript confirms that there has to be other calls.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back