White Truck Focus and second person in truck.

worriedmommy

Reaction score
http://www.kgw.com/news/2nd-person-seen-in-Terri-Hormans-truck-100301534.html

by Colin Miner and Frank Mungeam, KGW.com Staff

kgw.com

Posted on August 9, 2010 at 4:56 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- KGW has learned that investigators are trying to determine the identity of a person who was seen sitting in the truck Terri Horman was driving the day Kyron Horman disappeared.

According to several sources in the Skyline community including people who have spoken with investigators, the person was seen by at least two people while Terri was in the school with Kyron.

Investigators have gone through Terri's cell phone and email records trying to establish who the person was.

They have asked people about the person during the course of the investigation as they try to determine who these witnesses - who investigators believe are credible - saw.
================

I hope we're getting to the bottom of this!!!

Oh my goodness!!! Another phrase jumped into my mind but I'll keep it clean. Am I reading this right, there was someone in the truck while precious KH and TH were inside Skyline?Please let me know if you are reading this like that!

That's how I read it....eeek! Someone was sitting in the truck "waiting" while TH was in the school...

Now this is interesting...
KGW is pretty much on target with their sources I've noticed ...

So there is someone out there that we have no clue whether a man or woman. Oh good Lord. The parents were right imo,this was so planned and calculated it makes me sick. And when I say this, it could be anything

Oh my goodness!!! Another phrase jumped into my mind but I'll keep it clean. Am I reading this right, there was someone in the truck while precious KH and TH were inside Skyline?Please let me know if you are reading this like that!

Yep. That's what the second sentence/paragraph says. Now, male or female?

According to the article, its not known if Spicher was the one in the truck, but the person was seen by at least 2 witnesses at the school.

Now this is interesting...
KGW is pretty much on target with their sources I've noticed ...

My sister, who lives in Portland, said that they (she and her grown kids) seem to trust pretty much all info from KGW.

Wow....the noose tightens on TH. I have been a fence-sitter but...

Yes I am reading this EXACTLY like that. Someone else might have been with Terri that day. Why? Why?

To have even ONE person plan to harm/steal/hide a child is horrible. But to be able to have TWO or more, willing to do this? Willing to hide or lie to LE? It just floors me. Almost everyone I know is a helpful, decent person. I don't even want to think about it... please, please, let Kyron come home.

I live here in Portland and agree with all of you...KGW is very well respected. My heart jumped when I saw this article so I had to share!!!

This last part of the article is interesting..
Sounds like they (sources) are speculating DS is involved...

snip
According to these sources in the community including people who have spoken with investigators, it is not known if Spicher was the one seen in the truck and, if it wasn't her, whether it's possible there could have been as many as three people involved in Kyron's disappearance.

How do they know it was the same truck as the one Terri drove? Maybe she was being set-up?

That's how I read it....eeek! Someone was sitting in the truck "waiting" while TH was in the school...

Don't forget, Terri had the baby with her, too, so this person was probably there for a dual purpose. First, for whatever the main purpose was and secondly to watch the baby while Kyron and Terri were inside the school.

This last part of the article is interesting..
Sounds like they (sources) are speculating DS is involved...

snip
According to these sources in the community including people who have spoken with investigators, it is not known if Spicher was the one seen in the truck and, if it wasn't her, whether it's possible there could have been as many as three people involved in Kyron's disappearance.
they have edited that part out of the article (three people involved)

http://www.kgw.com/news/2nd-person-seen-in-Terri-Hormans-truck-100301534.html

so are yall thinking investigators just learned of this other person or have they known this, and is they have known this, why tell the media now?

I'm sorry to any fence sitters, but obviously, this clearly speaks volumes to the involvement of TH. Otherwise, by 2300 the very day Kyron dissapeared, if it were innocent we would have heard by now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back