629 users online (63 members and 566 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Terri very upset in the weeks before Kyron's disappearance

An acquaintance of Terri Horman, who asked to remain anonymous, said Monday Terri was very upset in the weeks before Kyron vanished because she said her husband, Kaine, was making her teenage son move out of the couple’s Portland home.

According to the acquaintance, Terri Horman came to a 24-Hour Fitness a month to two months before Kyron disappeared and said Terri was furious, and kept complaining to anyone who would listen, that Kaine was allegedly making her teenage son move out.

Terri’s son did move out of the home in March.

Friends, who worked out with Terri Horman at that 24-Hour Fitness, testified before a grand jury Monday.

According to sources, the friends were not extremely close to Terri but they were close enough that Terri often confided in them with issues from her home.

*********much more at link

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100309979.html

So much for LE keeping a lid on it...

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    another snip from that article:

Friends, who worked out with Terri Horman at that 24-Hour Fitness, testified before a grand jury Monday.

According to sources, the friends were not extremely close to Terri but they were close enough that Terri often confided in them with issues from her home.

Three grand jury witnesses declined to speak with reporters outside the Multnomah County Courthouse Monday. But all three, according to sources, are members of that 24-Hour Fitness.

Quote Originally Posted by cypress View Post
    So much for LE keeping a lid on it...
    I agree. I am so torn. I want to know everything I can but I also want the case to remain sound.

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    So...

Whoops! There it is. Months prior. An upset Terri. Complaining out loud. To not-extremely-close gym friends. About her own son being forced out of her home.

And Kaine has said interviews that it was Terri who wasn't getting on with her own son, and Kaine has said that Terri's own son would move back in with him if ever he needed to.

So...which is it...hmmmm????

I will add - this makes Terri's own son a key witness. That poor boy. I hope he has counsel & counseling.
    Last edited by Emma Peel; 08-09-2010 at 08:40 PM.

So I guess that would be a motive then...."you got rid of my son, I'll get rid of yours"
    In the mind of someone twisted for sure.
    MOO!

yeah, I would think that this would qualify as a possible motive if true.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    So...

Whoops! There it is. Months prior. An upset Terri. Complaining out loud. To not-extremely-close gym friends. About her own son being forced out of her home.

And Kaine has said interviews that it was Terri who wasn't getting on with her own son, and Kaine has said that Terri's own son would move back in with him if ever he needed to.

I will add - this makes Terri's own son a key witness. That poor boy. I hope he has counsel & counseling.
    What happened to everything was fine and dandy and Kaine was blindsided?

It seems appropriate to be upset that her child was being told he couldn't live with her anymore.

It becomes a stretch to suggest it then is reason for motive that Terri harmed Kyron.

Well it sounds as though investigators are establishing motive, means and opportunity.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    So...

Ya. This just reinforces to me that the whole deal with the four parents being "united" at the first PC was just a charade.

I agree, if true they're going to try to use this as motive (although IIRC a prosecutor doesn't have to prove motive).

But we know the boy moved out in March. So why did Kaine indicate otherwise? That he wasn't made to move out until after Kyron had disappeared???

I just wonder why Kaine was saying that everything was fine with Terri's son? Was he trying to divert possible cause (of a possible motive) away from himself?

Quote Originally Posted by loves2bmom View Post
    So I guess that would be a motive then...."you got rid of my son, I'll get rid of yours"
    In the mind of someone twisted for sure.
    MOO!
    I always said that that's what it was - a revengeful act on Terri's part. I am betting the son will be called, if he hasn't been already. Hopefully he will tell the truth and not what his mother has asked him to tell.
    If a link is posted we're good, if not it's my own opinion.

Mostly, I'm glad I'm me, but today I'm just

Wait a sec. KH said in an interview that they always sent the teen son to be with his dad every summer.

Now since the only person to say this aloud is Kaine, I tend to believe him. Terri has never said in press interviews that KH kicked her son out of the house -- only told this to friends.

I'd like to know if the teenage son went to his dad's last year, and years before that. OR, what happened for KH to kick him out. That detail I haven't read about.

MOO

Mel

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast