Page 78 of 156 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2337
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    But how? Caylee was not at TonyL's - she was dead by this time.
    Maybe ICA had a stash of it at home to win over her new friends. Maybe she baked some brownies? I don't know, it's weird. Maybe ICA was high when she was wiping it with the paper towels....actually that sounds more likely.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    BBM

Neither do I..

But would a jury believe this was an accident?

Why would someone go to the lengths ICA did? She evaded her parents, she allegedly kept Caylee in the trunk of her car when one quick call to 911 with an EMS response could have never faced any charges..to make it appear as if Caylee was kidnapped, then finding her with duct tape over her airways removes that accident theory, IMO...the same for the jury, they may not see it the same way the defense spins this...and that's a huge chance to take on a life and death situation for ICA..JMHO

Justice for Caylee
    Yes, I find it hard to even get close to the idea that this young woman was so afraid of what her mother would say that it overrode her concern for her daughter's life and she did not call 911 or get her somehow to a hospital.

ICA was no paramedic or nurse - if there was an accident such as drowning - how in fact did ICA know for sure Caylee was in fact dead? People who have stopped breathing have been brought back to life so if this was an accident how and why did ICA make the decision first that Caylee was dead? Before duct taping her, bagging her and throwing her in a swamp like so much garbage? What mother believes it when a doctor or paramedic tells them the child is dead? The response is no - so something else - you have to!

And ICA was so brazen in the rest of her personal life - I can't accept that a jury would buy the "confused fearful young mother" story at all.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    Yes, I find it hard to even get close to the idea that this young woman was so afraid of what her mother would say that it overrode her concern for her daughter's life and she did not call 911 or get her somehow to a hospital.

ICA was no paramedic or nurse - if there was an accident such as drowning - how in fact did ICA know for sure Caylee was in fact dead? People who have stopped breathing have been brought back to life so if this was an accident how and why did ICA make the decision first that Caylee was dead? Before duct taping her, bagging her and throwing her in a swamp like so much garbage? What mother believes it when a doctor or paramedic tells them the child is dead? The response is no - so something else - you have to!

And ICA was so brazen in the rest of her personal life - I can't accept that a jury would buy the "confused fearful young mother" story at all.
    I hope not!!!

Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
    went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
    first-degree murder conviction

"Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
    finally be served one day by the Judge of
    judges," Perry said during the morning show.
    "And she's going to live, deal with this for
    the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pip For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Maybe ICA had a stash of it at home to win over her new friends. Maybe she baked some brownies? I don't know, it's weird. Maybe ICA was high when she was wiping it with the paper towels....actually that sounds more likely.
    Well um er, while never admitting anything here you understand...... .......... I "understand" one's senses of smell and taste are heightened during "such episodes" so I can't imagine sticking your head in a trunk to clean up during decomp like that. Or any other time for that matter.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Casey Anthony's defense wants assistant state attorney to testifyBy Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
    Last Updated: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 12:03 AM
    ORLANDO --
    The defense wants to call an assistant state attorney to testify in the Case against Casey.

Kenneth Lewis, a homicide prosecutor, is being added to the witness list for the defense.

Lewis is the prosecutor in the James Ward case, the Isleworth millionaire accused of killing his wife.

The defense said it has recently learned Lewis may have information concerning Anthony's right to due process.

more
    http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...ney-to-testify

what is this motion to vacate...what are they up to???
    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/artic...acate-0322.pdf

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:

Baez' Perry Masons moments (I predict) ..when the entire courtroom says HUUUUUH??? Gasps..

The defense will concur that the cadaver dogs were correct in their backyard hits, as ICA laid her on the ground after she drowned in the pool, for CPR or something.

Decomp and smell in the trunk was in fact there, ICA panicked and put her in the trunk.

the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pip For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    Casey Anthony's defense wants assistant state attorney to testifyBy Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
    Last Updated: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 12:03 AM
    ORLANDO --
    The defense wants to call an assistant state attorney to testify in the Case against Casey.

Kenneth Lewis, a homicide prosecutor, is being added to the witness list for the defense.

Lewis is the prosecutor in the James Ward case, the Isleworth millionaire accused of killing his wife.

The defense said it has recently learned Lewis may have information concerning Anthony's right to due process.

more
    http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...ney-to-testify

what is this motion to vacate...what are they up to???
    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/artic...acate-0322.pdf
    Order to vacate, imo, because it no longer matters. ICA will admit to placing her there in the woods, UGLY COPING.

the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie

If Caylee's death was a convenient accident, I don't believe ICA would have covered it up. It would have given her her walking papers. Her biggest problem would have been trying to appear distraught through the funeral, then she would have been free to live her life.

She had to know she was going to have to face the music at some point - I believe she put some thought into her ridiculous stories. All designed to take the blame away from her.

I think they may be able to tell the jury some scam about the chloroform level in the car (don't know what, but they can try). There is just no wiggle room around THREE pieces of duct tape found wrapped around her face, none! THREE pieces says she was not setting a scene! THREE pieces says MURDER!

Thank goodness she is not as smart as she seems to think she is, because she had 2.6 days to remove that tape and leave it anywhere away from Caylee's little body - she scuuuwed up big time when she committed this heinous act and she knew it!

Good luck with this JB!! (NOT!)

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

Well um er, while never admitting anything here you understand...... .......... I "understand" one's senses of smell and taste are heightened during "such episodes" so I can't imagine sticking your head in a trunk to clean up during decomp like that. Or any other time for that matter.
    Yes I've "heard" that myself.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Maybe CA was crying about the "state of mind" stuff because she knows they are going to villify her. THey are going to say ICA was Absolutely Petrified of her mother. Being a good mother is everything to CA.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Maybe CA was crying about the "state of mind" stuff because she knows they are going to villify her. THey are going to say ICA was Absolutely Petrified of her mother. Being a good mother is everything to CA.
    Yes, I expect CA is quickly approaching her waterloo. The defense is going to have to admit ICA was involved in Caylee's death, even if it was accidently, and the disgusting way ICA disposed of her body was all because of CA.

Tick tock CA - time to belly up to the truth, don't you think? Because either way the coin toss lands you will not be able to carry on with your current version of "your truth".

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

And how would they explain the fact that during this time that Caylee supposedly drowned KC was on the phone, on her computer, riding around in her car and ended up at Tony's. You have a standing date with you BF and instead of reporting that your child has died you decide, by-the-way, to go off with your new BF and rent movies about kidnapping, duct taping someone's mouth and a body in the trunk of the car. And what about the chloroform in the trunk.

And when KC states she was afraid of her mother, I believe that. But not in the tradition way you and I would be afraid. I think she was afraid her mother would call the police. jmo

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Regarding D/T strategy, I don't know if this has been posted before and if it has I apologize. We use to have this sign hanging in the office where I used to work and it's so appropriate for their strategy; "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bull*****" That's their strategy cut and dry JMHO

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Whome? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    And how would they explain the fact that during this time that Caylee supposedly drowned KC was on the phone, on her computer, riding around in her car and ended up at Tony's. You have a standing date with you BF and instead of reporting that your child has died you decide, by-the-way, to go off with your new BF and rent movies about kidnapping, duct taping someone's mouth and a body in the trunk of the car. And what about the chloroform in the trunk.

And when KC states she was afraid of her mother, I believe that. But not in the tradition way you and I would be afraid. I think she was afraid her mother would call the police. jmo
    FOR 31 DAYS......

not just a minute or 3 minutes or an hour or 3 hours...

ICA was hanging out with her BF, traipsing around target, spending other people's money.... FOR 31 DAYS... while HER child was DEAD/MISSING/GONE (whatever she claims)

MOO

27. The Following User Says Thank You to eaglemom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whome? View Post
    Regarding D/T strategy, I don't know if this has been posted before and if it has I apologize. We use to have this sign hanging in the office where I used to work and it's so appropriate for their strategy; "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bull*****" That's their strategy cut and dry JMHO
    Maybe I should drop JB a line to say I know from experience that does not fly in real life situations....

29. The Following User Says Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Page 78 of 156 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast