Spicher was gone 3+ hours on day Kyron vanished

Wonder why the conflicting times? First 11:15 - 1. Then 9:45 - 1. If this is the case, what time did she arrive at work?

Did DeDe's attorney Chad Stavley retract his statement?

Spicher's attorney Chad Stavley said DeDe was gardening on the day Kyron disappeared and never left home.

"She's getting asked questions, she's getting treated frankly, like she's a suspect, when she's not," he said.

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-...y-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html
Tuesday, Jul 27 a

KGW says they learned that she was actually gone from ~ 1000 (per news report on TV) or even as early as 0945 (per written report at link)

They also claim they have info as to at least one bit of info LE will discuss at presser tomorrow, that being that TH has told so many people so many different stories, it has made thier job much more diificult.

Also, passing out new flier

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/spicher+flier.pdf

This shows that LE knows a lot. I wonder what else they know? Will more come out tomorrow?

Can anyone still be on the fence after all of this?

KGW says they learned that she was actually gone from ~ 1000 (per news report on TV) or even as early as 0945 (per written report at link)

They also claim they have info as to at least one bit of info LE will discuss at presser tomorrow, that being that TH has told so many people so many different stories, it has made thier job much more diificult.
bbm

Makes me wonder why LE never came out with a statement about her not cooperating...

Now I'm wondering where in Washington or Canada could Kyron be???Would that be long enough to take him out of Oregon to one of those places?

Wonder why the conflicting times? First 11:15 - 1. Then 9:45 - 1. If this is the case, what time did she arrive at work?

I have a thought about why the conflicting timelines for DDS. Maybe when the first report came out that DDS was missing at 11:15 - it was based on someone trying to locate her at that time. Maybe it was realized later that the last time anybody saw her was around 945 - 10. The only thing that doesn't make sense is that the first report said she 'left abruptly'.

My head hurts.

I hate this case.

Everyone has conflicting statements about this case, about the people involved, the times, what they knew and when they knew it, what they didn't know and why they didn't know it, IMHO.

What a mess.

I fully expect the kitchen sink to come flying by my head at any moment.

Now I'm wondering where in Washington or Canada could Kyron be???Would that be long enough to take him out of Oregon to one of those places?

3 hours would be enough time go (and back) to WA, but not Canada.

So, was DDS working or at home gardening that day? I'm so confused! Either way, it appears she doesn't have an alibi for that morning. *If* DDS is involved in Kyron's disappearance, why? What does she have to gain? Why would a "friend" help out with something like this? I have my suspicions but am still dumbfounded.

I am at a loss to understand this....she went to work that day at some point, now I am wondering if she went simply to "check in" so she had an alibi. It's a 40 acre site, she was volunteer intern, so she would not have had as much accountability as if it were a regular job. Maybe she felt 40 acres would give her enough area so that if they did notice her missing, she could have claimed to be elsewhere.
Judging by the flier though, LE has strong suspicion about her. And, with good reason I am assuming.

So DeDe was 'gone' for 3 consecutive hours that day? How does that correspond to Terri's timeline? SHe went to the second grocery store by that time IIRC. Kyron was marked absent by 10 am. WTH is going on. DeDe looks pretty implicated now. JMO

I would like to know what her alibi before 9:45 am is. Was she gardening? Was she at home? Was she in the truck?

KGW has learned from "a reliable source".

Wake me up when they actually cite a source.

Also, passing out new flier

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/spicher+flier.pdf

BBM. Is the info above in the same link? Can't find it. ETA: Probably in the video, going to go watch it.

I am at a loss to understand this....she went to work that day at some point, now I am wondering if she went simply to "check in" so she had an alibi. It's a 40 acre site, she was volunteer intern, so she would not have had as much accountability as if it were a regular job. Maybe she felt 40 acres would give her enough area so that if they did notice her missing, she could have claimed to be elsewhere.
Judging by the flier though, LE has strong suspicion about her. And, with good reason I am assuming.

Wait, I thought DDS was working at a residence, not a farm?

I have a big headache. A shakedown. They switched it up. If TH really does have a receipt/proof she was at the FM store at 9:12 am (let's say she does), and she left the school at 9:00 am (what did she do between 8:45 and 9:00 am?), could she have gotten to the FM store that quickly? Would she have been so bold to give Kyron/DROP HIM OFF somewhere between 9:00 am and 9:12? Was it possible to drop Kyron near the Germantown Rd. addy where DDS was working, on the way to FM store? Then DDS took Kyron somewhere else?

DDS left at 9:45 according to this article. According to the witness' questionaire articles published yesterday, LE wanted to know if they had seen either woman between 9:45 am and 1pm I think? Well, 9:45 am for sure, that's what stuck out. Hmmmmmmmmmmm . Need to map this out and see if this scenario is possible....

Could TH have dropped Kyron off near Germantown Rd. AFTER going to FM store at 9:12 am, and that's around the time that DDS went missing from her job (9:45 am?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back