781 users online (97 members and 684 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Police flier shows photos of Spicher, asks questions

I didn't see a thread for this; if it belongs elsewhere, please move/delete. This is from KGW today:

PORTLAND – Police are circulating a new flier as part of the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman and this time it has photos of his step-mom’s close friend, DeDe Spicher.

The police flier shows three photos of Spicher and asks, “Did you see DeDe Spicher anywhere in the area on June 4, 2010?”

It also contains more photos of Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman and her white truck, as well as more questions about both.
    There is a link to the questionnaire.

Full article here

The questionnaire asks: Were you in the area on June 4th, 2010 between the times of 9:45 am and 1:00 pm? Same time line as DeDe went missing from work.

So does that mean that they think she hasn't told all?

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    The flyer:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

So sad this flyer didn't come out sooner. I can't remember who I saw roaming around 2 days ago, much less 2 months ago.

It's interesting that the color scheme/brightness/contrast in the pictures has seemingly been manipulated to make the women appear more similar in appearance, IMHO.

Wonder how DeDe's daddy feels....
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Crack, dede, crack!
    "I have to clarify one thing... Ms. Drane-Burdick is not Mr. Baez's secretary." - Jeff Ashton, 7/15/10

I wonder what area of town these flyers were sent to?

and i agree i couldn't be sure of who i saw or what vehicle i saw or who visited me - 10 weeks ago.

So I imagine this is what the press conference will be about....no?

This case is starting to really get to me. All of this going on and they can't make an arrest and they can't find little Kyron!

These flyers are SO unusual to me! Has anyone seen this kind of flyer released in a case before where they haven't even named a suspect???

This sort of indicates DS is not working on an immunity deal...

Definitely sounds like the GJ is not going all that well if LE has just now released this new flyer. I could see it if the flyer was out a month or so ago but just now???

To me anyone that does just now remember something I would be skeptical of...I mean for me to reminder a certain vehicle or stranger from 2 months ago just seems near impossible unless there was something REALLY unique about either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    The flyer:
    I can't believe how DeDe and Terri look alike. I wonder if DeDe is her biological sister. Maybe Terri found her while searching for her biological family. mho
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

Quote Originally Posted by cypress View Post
    It's interesting that the color scheme/brightness/contrast in the pictures has seemingly been manipulated to make the women appear more similar in appearance, IMHO.
    They really do! The coloring of the photos, etc. Interesting, was that manipulated?

I have never seen this tactic used before in an investigation.
    "The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it." — Flannery O'Connor

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast