1114 users online (226 members and 888 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ron & Timmy connection?

Last night I was listening to the video of Misty's layered voice analysis, and I was focusing on the parts where she mentions Joe Overstreet given the latest news, but a couple of things stuck out to me instead of Joe. It was Ron and Misty's brother Timmy.

When asked about Ron's involvement, Misty 100% flat out and strongly states he was not involved. Then goes on to say he loved Haleigh ect. TJ Ward told her that when she said that, it came back inconclusive.

Then when Misty talked about Timmy, she said that Timmy was Ron's "favorite" out of her family. That statement was interesting.

I was just wondering if anyone has any more information on what sort of relationship Ron and Timmy had or any interesting info concerning these two.

Levi I was wandering if & when you have TJ Ward back on your show could you ask him about doing a LVA on Ron. A few months back he said he was gonna try to do it with some taped interviews when you had him as a guest on your show. I would love to see the results of that LVA. BTW was gonna ask last night but I was not signed in & hated to try to do it during the show I didn't want to miss nothing.......LOL

Levi. I am wondering where Amber was living when Misty was babysitting baby J******? As I am unaware of where Chelsea and Timmy were living during their tenure in PC and surrounding area, might be interesting to determine just when and where Misty and Ron met. Might well have been before the Jerry Santos comments from Hermit's Cove? (re the bus stop 15 will get you 20 (sic) ) Could Amber have lived near Timmy and Misty (we've all heard how Chelsea took her in) and could Ron have known Timmy before then? Just thinking it out here. Thanks
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

HALEIGH, LISA, ALIAYAH & ALL THE MISSING NEED US

Interesting question, Levi. I do not have an answer, though. Timmy has seemed to be a bit "hazy" in the whole case. It may just be because he truly has nothing to do with anything at all. But who knows? What a mess!

So sick of this! Haleigh needs to come home!

Levi I had sent you a PM at one time regarding my thoughts about Timmy, glad your taking some interest. Nobody else seems to care, not here...meaining other's I have emailed.
    I have questioned Ron & Timmy & Chelsea from the get go and people just thought I was crazy. I guess since Timmy is the only one out of jail right now he will get a little more attention. Timmy was Misty's favorite brother, Timmy was Ron's friend. If something major would of happen IMO Misty/Ron would of called on Timmy and or both Timmy and Chelsea. Still praying that LE is looking into Ron and Timmy more closely. JMO

Praying that Haleigh is found and her case doesn't end up as a cold case.

You can take a look through this thread, it has a few interesting statements, one from Misty regarding Timmy and Ron and something about Timmy's gun.

Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 05-01-2015 at 09:51 PM. Reason: repair url tags.

The last thing I heard on Ronald and Timmy was that the "relationship" had soured. Timmy was saying mean ole nasty things to Ron on the phone so he called the Sheriff and filed a complaint.

Ronald Cummings told the PCSO that Timmy had called him a *gasp* "FAB"!!

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

I don't have any info to add, Levi, other than I can smell what yer cookin'....
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

The only thing with Timmy and Ron, let say they Timmy knew Rons child was dead and helped dispose or something, would Ronald really have been calling 911 to report Timmy called him names, Ron wanted charges pressed, I mean why provoke someone who knows something about you?

Timmy was smart and got out of town, especially if he has a habit of sorts, because the LE were dead set on watching this family like a hawk, and look where all 4 that stayed in Florida are right now.

Levi,
    I have always said it is what Misty doesn't say that is interesting, too.
    She has never pointed the finger at Timmy or Ron. Why is that? IMO it is because they are involved. I think Timmy helped that night, Chelsea is his alibi, she announced on NG he was knocked out on meds. yet I've also heard Timmy said Joe and the van were not at their home at 1 am when he got up. I think Joe is either completely innocent and was sleeping the whole night or he tagged along with Timmy when he got a call that Misty needed help and he went to help them.
    JMO
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

Levi, I am so glad you started this thread! I have always wondered about Timmy.

This is a great thread! As was said by TWall .... what is most interesting is what Misty has not said. We do need to Sleuth into Misty, Ron and, Timmy with Chelsea. It seems that ToC and Joe are more expendable in Misty's mind [and we know that ToC was using that story to seek a plea].

--- I was personally stunned when Chelsea called into NG to correct the record on Gma Flo's stories and insert herself. It was as if Gma Flo had touched a nerve and was moving the investigation into a dangerous direction and Chelsea felt it important enough to dial-in to set it back in another [safer] direction .... the Shell Harbor dock.

Something in all that was discussed by Gma Flo together with the analysis of where everyone was that night and where they went early a.m., to do with the truck has the answers.

IMO Chelsea is a leader focused keeping this all together, on the wrong track because she has a vested interest in protecting Timmy ...... else why worry?

Why care? Why bring the spotlight back on you? Why take such a risk to call into NG? What was said that got too close to breaking the case?

Ron <> Misty <> Timmy. IMHO.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

I have posted in the past and do still hold the belief that if Misty needed help in a big way she would call Timmy, not Tommy. I think that if Ron was instructing her to call for help in the cleanup it would be Timmy that he would agree with being called. Misty made it very clear during the Poly and LVA how close she is to Timmy and that he was also Ron's favorite. Chelsea has been abit too involved for a sister-in-law and very eager to get a story or rumor started. She is Timmy's alibi. The van was damaged while in her care. She first cast suspicion onto Joe. She is very, very close to Misty as well. She and Timmy took off to her relatives as soon as she delivered her baby. She squared off with GMF on the Nancy Grace show. Her appearance was considerably changed from the mother-to-be back in February 2009. Last but not least, she now has a permanent memorial tattoo of Haleigh on her foot, a child she did not know very long, a child not blood kin at all. Timmy is adamant that he will not return to Putnam County because he feels that he would be arrested. Too many things to tie Timmy and Chelsea to the Haleigh case. Misty would not give up Timmy. Tommy would not give up Timmy. Ron hasn't, so far, probably because Timmy could tell what Ron has done (JMO). Tommy could have been picked up by his brother to help out. So many possibilities here. And one more thing, I have never, never heard Teresa or Annette say a single thing about Timmy. Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post

This is a great thread! As was said by TWall .... what is most interesting is what Misty has not said. We do need to Sleuth into Misty, Ron and, Timmy with Chelsea. It seems that ToC and Joe are more expendable in Misty's mind [and we know that ToC was using that story to seek a plea].

--- I was personally stunned when Chelsea called into NG to correct the record on Gma Flo's stories and insert herself. It was as if Gma Flo had touched a nerve and was moving the investigation into a dangerous direction and Chelsea felt it important enough to dial-in to set it back in another [safer] direction .... the Shell Harbor dock.

Something in all that was discussed by Gma Flo together with the analysis of where everyone was that night and where they went early a.m., to do with the truck has the answers.

IMO Chelsea is a leader focused keeping this all together, on the wrong track because she has a vested interest in protecting Timmy ...... else why worry?

Why care? Why bring the spotlight back on you? Why take such a risk to call into NG? What was said that got too close to breaking the case?Ron <> Misty <> Timmy. IMHO.
    BBM: Could it have been the part GMFlo said about Misty hitting Haleigh in the head with a board or piece of wood? Chelsea has been known to fight for Misty. I think she would fight for Misty as much as she would for Timmy. I'm willing to bet that neither Chelsea nor Timmy has taken a poly.

IMVHO, Timmy and Chelsea know A LOT. They claim to know nothing, but there are/were a lot of things that Chelsea said that made no sense to me. She was very vocal in the beginning trying to get people to look at Joe. I don't know what they know, but they know something....and it's big.

I think Timmy and both wives do know a lot, because there's too many inconsistencies in all their stories. They were all probably called to come help cover up their drug and neglect activities of that night after discovering Haleigh gone or dead outside the home and none of them know for sure who did what to Haleigh, except for maybe just one who isn't talking.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast