Ron & Timmy connection?

Levi

Reaction score
Last night I was listening to the video of Misty's layered voice analysis, and I was focusing on the parts where she mentions Joe Overstreet given the latest news, but a couple of things stuck out to me instead of Joe. It was Ron and Misty's brother Timmy.

When asked about Ron's involvement, Misty 100% flat out and strongly states he was not involved. Then goes on to say he loved Haleigh ect. TJ Ward told her that when she said that, it came back inconclusive.

Then when Misty talked about Timmy, she said that Timmy was Ron's "favorite" out of her family. That statement was interesting.

I was just wondering if anyone has any more information on what sort of relationship Ron and Timmy had or any interesting info concerning these two.

Levi I was wandering if & when you have TJ Ward back on your show could you ask him about doing a LVA on Ron. A few months back he said he was gonna try to do it with some taped interviews when you had him as a guest on your show. I would love to see the results of that LVA. BTW was gonna ask last night but I was not signed in & hated to try to do it during the show I didn't want to miss nothing.......LOL

Levi. I am wondering where Amber was living when Misty was babysitting baby J******? As I am unaware of where Chelsea and Timmy were living during their tenure in PC and surrounding area, might be interesting to determine just when and where Misty and Ron met. Might well have been before the Jerry Santos comments from Hermit's Cove? (re the bus stop 15 will get you 20 (sic) ) Could Amber have lived near Timmy and Misty (we've all heard how Chelsea took her in) and could Ron have known Timmy before then? Just thinking it out here. Thanks

Interesting question, Levi. I do not have an answer, though. Timmy has seemed to be a bit "hazy" in the whole case. It may just be because he truly has nothing to do with anything at all. But who knows? What a mess!

So sick of this! Haleigh needs to come home!

Levi I had sent you a PM at one time regarding my thoughts about Timmy, glad your taking some interest. Nobody else seems to care, not here...meaining other's I have emailed.
I have questioned Ron & Timmy & Chelsea from the get go and people just thought I was crazy. I guess since Timmy is the only one out of jail right now he will get a little more attention. Timmy was Misty's favorite brother, Timmy was Ron's friend. If something major would of happen IMO Misty/Ron would of called on Timmy and or both Timmy and Chelsea. Still praying that LE is looking into Ron and Timmy more closely. JMO

Praying that Haleigh is found and her case doesn't end up as a cold case.

You can take a look through this thread, it has a few interesting statements, one from Misty regarding Timmy and Ron and something about Timmy's gun.

Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The last thing I heard on Ronald and Timmy was that the "relationship" had soured. Timmy was saying mean ole nasty things to Ron on the phone so he called the Sheriff and filed a complaint.

Ronald Cummings told the PCSO that Timmy had called him a *gasp* "FAB"!!

I don't have any info to add, Levi, other than I can smell what yer cookin'....

The only thing with Timmy and Ron, let say they Timmy knew Rons child was dead and helped dispose or something, would Ronald really have been calling 911 to report Timmy called him names, Ron wanted charges pressed, I mean why provoke someone who knows something about you?

Timmy was smart and got out of town, especially if he has a habit of sorts, because the LE were dead set on watching this family like a hawk, and look where all 4 that stayed in Florida are right now.

Levi,
I have always said it is what Misty doesn't say that is interesting, too.
She has never pointed the finger at Timmy or Ron. Why is that? IMO it is because they are involved. I think Timmy helped that night, Chelsea is his alibi, she announced on NG he was knocked out on meds. yet I've also heard Timmy said Joe and the van were not at their home at 1 am when he got up. I think Joe is either completely innocent and was sleeping the whole night or he tagged along with Timmy when he got a call that Misty needed help and he went to help them.
JMO

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is a great thread! As was said by TWall .... what is most interesting is what Misty has not said. We do need to Sleuth into Misty, Ron and, Timmy with Chelsea. It seems that ToC and Joe are more expendable in Misty's mind [and we know that ToC was using that story to seek a plea].

--- I was personally stunned when Chelsea called into NG to correct the record on Gma Flo's stories and insert herself. It was as if Gma Flo had touched a nerve and was moving the investigation into a dangerous direction and Chelsea felt it important enough to dial-in to set it back in another [safer] direction .... the Shell Harbor dock.

Something in all that was discussed by Gma Flo together with the analysis of where everyone was that night and where they went early a.m., to do with the truck has the answers.

IMO Chelsea is a leader focused keeping this all together, on the wrong track because she has a vested interest in protecting Timmy ...... else why worry?

Why care? Why bring the spotlight back on you? Why take such a risk to call into NG? What was said that got too close to breaking the case?

Ron <> Misty <> Timmy. IMHO.

I have posted in the past and do still hold the belief that if Misty needed help in a big way she would call Timmy, not Tommy. I think that if Ron was instructing her to call for help in the cleanup it would be Timmy that he would agree with being called. Misty made it very clear during the Poly and LVA how close she is to Timmy and that he was also Ron's favorite. Chelsea has been abit too involved for a sister-in-law and very eager to get a story or rumor started. She is Timmy's alibi. The van was damaged while in her care. She first cast suspicion onto Joe. She is very, very close to Misty as well. She and Timmy took off to her relatives as soon as she delivered her baby. She squared off with GMF on the Nancy Grace show. Her appearance was considerably changed from the mother-to-be back in February 2009. Last but not least, she now has a permanent memorial tattoo of Haleigh on her foot, a child she did not know very long, a child not blood kin at all. Timmy is adamant that he will not return to Putnam County because he feels that he would be arrested. Too many things to tie Timmy and Chelsea to the Haleigh case. Misty would not give up Timmy. Tommy would not give up Timmy. Ron hasn't, so far, probably because Timmy could tell what Ron has done (JMO). Tommy could have been picked up by his brother to help out. So many possibilities here. And one more thing, I have never, never heard Teresa or Annette say a single thing about Timmy. Why not?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is a great thread! As was said by TWall .... what is most interesting is what Misty has not said. We do need to Sleuth into Misty, Ron and, Timmy with Chelsea. It seems that ToC and Joe are more expendable in Misty's mind [and we know that ToC was using that story to seek a plea].

--- I was personally stunned when Chelsea called into NG to correct the record on Gma Flo's stories and insert herself. It was as if Gma Flo had touched a nerve and was moving the investigation into a dangerous direction and Chelsea felt it important enough to dial-in to set it back in another [safer] direction .... the Shell Harbor dock.

Something in all that was discussed by Gma Flo together with the analysis of where everyone was that night and where they went early a.m., to do with the truck has the answers.

IMO Chelsea is a leader focused keeping this all together, on the wrong track because she has a vested interest in protecting Timmy ...... else why worry?

Why care? Why bring the spotlight back on you? Why take such a risk to call into NG? What was said that got too close to breaking the case?Ron <> Misty <> Timmy. IMHO.

BBM: Could it have been the part GMFlo said about Misty hitting Haleigh in the head with a board or piece of wood? Chelsea has been known to fight for Misty. I think she would fight for Misty as much as she would for Timmy. I'm willing to bet that neither Chelsea nor Timmy has taken a poly.

IMVHO, Timmy and Chelsea know A LOT. They claim to know nothing, but there are/were a lot of things that Chelsea said that made no sense to me. She was very vocal in the beginning trying to get people to look at Joe. I don't know what they know, but they know something....and it's big.

I think Timmy and both wives do know a lot, because there's too many inconsistencies in all their stories. They were all probably called to come help cover up their drug and neglect activities of that night after discovering Haleigh gone or dead outside the home and none of them know for sure who did what to Haleigh, except for maybe just one who isn't talking.

BBM: Could it have been the part GMFlo said about Misty hitting Haleigh in the head with a board or piece of wood? Chelsea has been known to fight for Misty. I think she would fight for Misty as much as she would for Timmy. I'm willing to bet that neither Chelsea nor Timmy has taken a poly.

I think so.

The other things, about Joe seeking Ron's gun and being pissed do not add up. You'd maybe raid Ron's drug stash in retaliation but not go to that extreme.

Sometimes it is the simplest things and, Misty having to babysit after a 3-day bender, desperately desperately needing sleep (as she admits) with HaLeigh acting out because of the recent escalating fight(s) between Ron and Misty so will not settle -- makes for a simple recipe for spite --- to lash out at HaLeigh and too violently.

It also plays well into why folks would want to help you cover-up as well as stay faithful .... sympathize ..... that you did not mean to kill HaLeigh, it was a terrible accident but one that cannot be called into LE. They would not understand and you'd be charged.

Once the others assisted in a cover-up then they are likewise implicated and vested to keep quiet. That is Chelsea's motivation to get out of dodge but also to keep the story off track to save Timmy (and Misty). She was helping Misty cook an alternative theory.

I think Misty really does love Timmy. That's obvious, but I think it's because he didn't treat her like Tommy did, & like she said, he had her back, more than once. So, it's MOO, that a lot of her respect & adulation, is based on comparrison. But, I do think he was involved that night. When they all got busted, him not coming home, was weird. That family is extremely close, & under other circumstances, I think he would've been there, visiting Misty & helping his parents. I remember a conversation between Tommy & Lindsey, where they were discussing Timmy, moving back. Lindsey seemed to think he was homesick & wanted to, but Tommy was pretty confident that he wouldn't. I thought he sounded smug about it...like he knew for sure, & the reasons why. I thought, (considering his own suspected involvement), that Tommy should've just deferred to Lindsey, on that one, but instead, he kind of argued back & forth. It was my impression, that Tommy couldn't stand to let Lindsey be right about anything, & just had to prove her wrong. Well, to this day, Timmy hasn't come back, so Tommy was right, & I do believe, he knows why. It's MOO, that Timmy was involved to the point of being worried for himself, or I do believe he would've come back, to help his little sister. & that tattoo that Chelsea got...OMG, what was that girl thinking? She barely knew Haleigh, wasn't related to her, called her dad a few choice words, but got the tattoo anyway, & claims that her main focus in life is to find Haleigh? from Mass? a little overkill, IMO.

One thing that has always bugged me is why did Misty tell Grandma Flo to call GGM Sykes and tell her about the search at Shell Harbor and on NG GGM Sykes admitted that she and Teresa Neves search the woods the day before. Just the fact that she felt the need to tell GM Flo to call GGM Sykes is what bugs me. The reason is why?

Have you any idea exactly where JO was sleeping while at Chelsea's? I have heard but can't post w/o a link.

My position is if Chelsea was suspicious of JO and when she saw him, he was wearing pants while in the bed.....did she offer up those sheets or bed to LE?

I would also like to know about the car accident that timmy was in and was given prescription meds that "Knocked him out".

BBM

No idea if it's true or not, but in one of the jail tapes (IIRC, Tommy was talking to Lindsy), Tommy did say that Timmy did take a poly - and failed.

Of course, that is Tommy talking, so who knows if anything that comes out if his mouth is true. If he said the sky was blue, I'd have to look up and double check, just to make sure. I have to wonder why he would say that about his brother knowing that not only are the calls being recorded, but also being released to the media - why throw his brother under the bus like that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back