793 users online (98 members and 695 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What will happen Wed?

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • Announce POI (s) of interest

15 7.14%
  • Name suspect (s)

8 3.81%
  • Announce arrest

5 2.38%
  • Ask for more community help

64 30.48%
  • Identify if and who was in the truck

5 2.38%
  • The FBI will make an appearance

9 4.29%
  • Announce they think (or know) Kyron is deceased

10 4.76%
  • Exactly what LE said would happen

12 5.71%
  • talk about the new flyer and ask whomever received one to fill it out.

51 24.29%
  • ask for more community help and say " we can't comment to most questions"

103 49.05%
  • No Idea

13 6.19%
  • No comment No comment No comment Part of the investigation No comment I don't know

21 10.00%
  • ask people to come forward if they saw anyone in Horman's car between 8:15 and 8:45

8 3.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

LE Presser 8/11/10--What will happen?

What do you think will happen at or as a result of the press conference on Wed?

Lots of "NO comment" or "sorry we cannot discuss that as it is an ongoing investigation"
    There are THREE sides to every story, 1. Yours 2. Mine and finally number 3. THE TRUTH

From the sheriff's office:

The purpose of the press conference is to release certain case details in an effort to obtain the public's help in gathering further information in this investigation. Captain Gates as well as a member of the investigative team will be present to provide information on the case to solicit the public's help and answer questions.

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

The only thing I am sure we will not hear is where Kryon is....
    Justice For Caylee Marie

OK, this is my first poll.

Let me know if it needs improving!

Here's what I think will happen:

Some WS'ers on the fence will get down on one side or the other.

Amazingly, some who've been leaning one way--nay, even dangling a foot and leg--will suddenly dismount on the other side.

Some who've previously dismounted to land on one side or the other will jump over the fence and land on the other side.

Some who've previously dismounted will climb back up, with loud lamentations.

And some will stay just where they are--either side, dismounted, or picking splinters, mounted. Also with loud lamentations.

As for the LE presser--I predict they'll ask for more community help. Other than that--who knows?

Feel free to use the write-in vote thingy.

Discuss.

I believe they will let the public know a few more investigation details:
    1.) that there was possibly a second person in the truck that morning at the school.
    2.) that Dede needs an alibi for way more of the day than the public thought, and they have a brand new flier to pass out regarding this.
    3.) that there was in fact a talent show scheduled for that day.
    4.) they will confirm a few things about the "doctor's appointment" and the confusion it caused.
    5.) that Terri had a need for a cell phone on the DL, lol.

and after all that, they will tell announce that they still want to encourage people to come forward if they think they have info... and not to be shy about it!!

A few details coming out shortly after its announced that a press conference will be held to give out more info... And the general public is probably largely unaware of these things. Not everyone follows this, so I believe that even though a lot already know, the general public may be largely unaware of the investigation status. Most people probably don't spam f5 for Kyron horman breaking news. So I think this is all the new info to shell out.
    Last edited by KeyboardCat; 08-10-2010 at 07:22 PM.

As for jumping over the fence or on it, after all the time I've been sitting on this computer and getting fat, don't know if I'd be strong enough to do any type of jumping.

If they so much as say TMH or DDS is a POI, I will fall over.

That said, I think they will ask for community help and ask people to fill out flyers if they've received one. Beyond that? I don't expect much.
    MOO and all that jazz.

I have no clue and can't even guess and won't get too worked up about it. I think they will address the issues forced front and center by the media and try to reinforce their theory that this is "isolated", but other than that, I added my own choice, no clue/no expectations.

Still balancing on my fence...
    Last edited by cluciano63; 08-10-2010 at 07:26 PM. Reason: sp
    Just my opinion, of course.

I added ask for more community help and say " we can't comment to most questions" as that is what I believe will happen.
    No one said breaking the cycle of abuse would be easy..... But Rewarding it is! Video of My blessings! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_H4Tk5gJs

No comment, as there is an ongoing investigation.

Look over there...Terri is cooperating! Look over there...We are looking for an alive Kyron! Look over there...nothing to see here!

If they continue to say Kyron is alive...I will be very unhappy with the way they are taking their time in asking for help/providing possible clues to the public if they could be of help, etc...of course I would be thrilled if he is alive, but they are not moving at a pace that suggests that, as far as disseminating information, in my opinion.

I am very sad for Desiree and Kaine and familes of both, regardless. This whole case has become almost ridiculous, except that it is a tragedy, not a comedy.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleone48 View Post
    Lots of "NO comment" or "sorry we cannot discuss that as it is an ongoing investigation"
    I would hit the thanks button 999 times if I were able to - good one, littleone
    "No job too large; I'll get to the bottom of it!"
    -It's wawa...CHEE-wawa

I think they'll discuss Mystery Person in the White Truck and ask for the public's assistance in identifying this person, DD's unaccounted for whereabouts in relation to the newly distributed questionnaire, perhaps a fiscal account and the standard "we remain committed to this investigation," and not much else, IMHO.
    Last edited by cypress; 08-10-2010 at 07:49 PM. Reason: continued and committed are not the same, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kat010 View Post
    OK, this is my first poll.

Let me know if it needs improving!

Here's what I think will happen:

Some WS'ers on the fence will get down on one side or the other.

Amazingly, some who've been leaning one way--nay, even dangling a foot and leg--will suddenly dismount on the other side.

Some who've previously dismounted to land on one side or the other will jump over the fence and land on the other side.

Some who've previously dismounted will climb back up, with loud lamentations.

And some will stay just where they are--either side, dismounted, or picking splinters, mounted. Also with loud lamentations.

As for the LE presser--I predict they'll ask for more community help. Other than that--who knows?

Feel free to use the write-in vote thingy.

Discuss.
    I think you did an outstanding job with your first poll kat. WTG!!
    Looks like we're in for some major moving on & around the fence.
    "No job too large; I'll get to the bottom of it!"
    -It's wawa...CHEE-wawa

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast