LE Presser - Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also watch it on tv on NW Cable News (channel 2 for me in WA).

Does anyone have a way to record video of the presser and then upload to YouTube or something? Or do you think they will post it after the presser? If so, usually how soon after?

HLN has been talking about the PC, so maybe they will cover it, but last time they went to commericals right in the middle of a sentence and re-joined it sometime later, not a good place to watch. But better than nothing.

I am still on my fence here...maybe for the last time.

Waiting patiently for presser details at work.

Does anyone have a way to record video of the presser and then upload to YouTube or something? Or do you think they will post it after the presser? If so, usually how soon after?

I'm thinking it will be posted on one of the news sites but I could tape it and record just in case. I still have not run my errands this morning though and not sure when I could get it onto Youtube. :)

It's in ~40 minutes from now, right? Just want to make sure I have the time change correct. :)

And, please refrain from chit-chat on this thread before the presser. :blowkiss:

What the heck are they doing on the kgw stream? lol

ETA: Oops...just saw your post daisy. No more chit chat. ;)

I'm thinking it will be posted on one of the news sites but I could tape it and record just in case. I still have not run my errands this morning though and not sure when I could get it onto Youtube. :)

Thanks! I think it probably will be posted eventually - I just wondered if someone had a quick way to record it online and post it. I would like to know how to do that.

It's in ~40 minutes from now, right? Just want to make sure I have the time change correct. :)

And, please refrain from chit-chat on this thread before the presser. :blowkiss:

so, 2:00 on the East Coast?

what time will it be on east coast when it is aired? I am not sure if its 2 or 3 hr difference. TIA

[ame="http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=2n"]Live Video - CBS News Video[/ame]

heres a link I found on CBS

Boy, I sure hope it's as exciting as it was last time when I waited all day for nothing.

KGW has audio of it on and off. I could hear Gates, I think asking them to scoot back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie