1096 users online (238 members and 858 guests)  

Websleuths News

TH was on Hwy 30 day Kyron disappeared

Per the emails on KPTV video, at about 2:10 ish on video, she says she was driving on hwy 30 that day. Also confirms when she sent the email to Kaine.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24581546/detail.html

So, now her "driving" all over the place is driving me nuts.

This case is driving me crazy. I've seen many of these where the POI tells so many stories, nothing can be figured out and they go unsolved.

Where is this child?

fran

Quote Originally Posted by nurseratchett View Post
    Per the emails on KPTV video, at about 2:10 ish on video, she says she was driving on hwy 30 that day. Also confirms when she sent the email to Kaine.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24581546/detail.html

So, now her "driving" all over the place is driving me nuts.
    Thank you for posting this..
    Also did you note she had to hang up while talking to her friend on that day the friends exchanged emails 6/26 because she saw a detective following her?

Good catch, Nurse.

Wasn't there a witness who saw her on Hwy 30 as well? Near logie or something like that?

I can't remember. Going to look for it.
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

Quote Originally Posted by freefallzzzz View Post
    Also did you note she had to hang up while talking to her friend on that day the friends exchanged emails 6/26 because she saw a detective following her?
    Wow!

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by freefallzzzz View Post
    heheheh

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.

Quote Originally Posted by pdx View Post
    heheheh
    good grief.

note to self:
    start making list of stupid perp tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon View Post
    Good catch, Nurse.

Wasn't there a witness who saw her on Hwy 30 as well? Near logie or something like that?

I can't remember. Going to look for it.
    It was "Chas" the guy who was upset because no one ever called him back.
    But I can't remember what station reported it =)
    Yes if you find out his time frame he thought he saw her, that will be interesting..

Yes, LE is looking for any tape for these areas. They seem most interested in Highway 30 from Northwest Rock Point to Germantown Road.

Terri must be getting pretty nervous bout know.

Best,

Mel

As part of the investigation, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is requesting surveillance video from nearby storefronts, private homes, security cameras or any other surveillance recording from June 3 and June 4. They are specifically looking for video of vehicular traffic from the following locations (also see the two maps below):

Northwest Cornelius Pass Road
    Northwest Germantown Road
    Northwest Logie Trail Road
    Northwest Rocky Point Road
    Northwest Skyline Road
    Northwest 185th Avenue
    Northwest West Union Road
    Northwest Springville Road
    Bethany Boulevard
    Northwest Springville Road
    Northwest Newberry Road
    Northwest McNamee Road
    Highway 30 from Northwest Rock Point to Germantown Road
    Northwest Kaiser Road
    Northwest Thompson Road
    Northwest Laidlaw Road

Also Sunday, a man who asked not to be shown on camera, expressed his frustration about the Kyron Horman tipline.

“Chas” said he has called the tip line twice, but hadn’t heard back. He was concerned other people’s tips, like his, were not checked on.

Chas said he saw Terri Horman the day Kyron mysteriously vanished.

“I was on my way to work, driving down Highway 30,” said “Chas.”

It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. “Chas” was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road.

"It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road.”

Logie Trail Road is right across from Sauvie Island. One of the areas investigators have searched several times.

"I recognize that truck because I have a friend that has a similar truck and I thought it was him.”

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopula...5FG4Q.cspx?p=8
    Everything I say is Only My Opinion along with a bunch of links to public information - for me, that's what sleuthing is all about!