TH was on Hwy 30 day Kyron disappeared

This case is driving me crazy. I've seen many of these where the POI tells so many stories, nothing can be figured out and they go unsolved. :confused:

Where is this child?

fran
:(

Per the emails on KPTV video, at about 2:10 ish on video, she says she was driving on hwy 30 that day. Also confirms when she sent the email to Kaine.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24581546/detail.html

So, now her "driving" all over the place is driving me nuts.

Thank you for posting this..
Also did you note she had to hang up while talking to her friend on that day the friends exchanged emails 6/26 because she saw a detective following her?

Good catch, Nurse.

Wasn't there a witness who saw her on Hwy 30 as well? Near logie or something like that?

I can't remember. Going to look for it.

Thank you for posting this..
Also did you note she had to hang up while talking to her friend on that day the friends exchanged emails 6/26 because she saw a detective following her?

heheheh

Good catch, Nurse.

Wasn't there a witness who saw her on Hwy 30 as well? Near logie or something like that?

I can't remember. Going to look for it.

It was "Chas" the guy who was upset because no one ever called him back.
But I can't remember what station reported it =)
Yes if you find out his time frame he thought he saw her, that will be interesting..

Yes, LE is looking for any tape for these areas. They seem most interested in Highway 30 from Northwest Rock Point to Germantown Road.

Terri must be getting pretty nervous bout know.

Best,

Mel

As part of the investigation, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is requesting surveillance video from nearby storefronts, private homes, security cameras or any other surveillance recording from June 3 and June 4. They are specifically looking for video of vehicular traffic from the following locations (also see the two maps below):

Northwest Cornelius Pass Road
Northwest Germantown Road
Northwest Logie Trail Road
Northwest Rocky Point Road
Northwest Skyline Road
Northwest 185th Avenue
Northwest West Union Road
Northwest Springville Road
Bethany Boulevard
Northwest Springville Road
Northwest Newberry Road
Northwest McNamee Road
Highway 30 from Northwest Rock Point to Germantown Road
Northwest Kaiser Road
Northwest Thompson Road
Northwest Laidlaw Road

Also Sunday, a man who asked not to be shown on camera, expressed his frustration about the Kyron Horman tipline.

“Chas” said he has called the tip line twice, but hadn’t heard back. He was concerned other people’s tips, like his, were not checked on.

Chas said he saw Terri Horman the day Kyron mysteriously vanished.

“I was on my way to work, driving down Highway 30,” said “Chas.”

It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. “Chas” was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road.

"It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road.”

Logie Trail Road is right across from Sauvie Island. One of the areas investigators have searched several times.

"I recognize that truck because I have a friend that has a similar truck and I thought it was him.”

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=8

sauvie.jpg

detective.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong