1199 users online (256 members and 943 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Only about the top 1/4 to 1/3 of each page will load for me. Is this happening for anyone else? Where else can I view these documents?

?4LE&anyone...

Since this person has now been id by LE as a poi, we can chat about him now without violating toss correct?

Has this person refused, or volunteered to take a polygraph test?
    And what were the conclusions of the test?

And the ridge-line vehicle at the station, has LE identified whom it belong to, but most importantly are they now 100 percent certain he was not driving that vehicle as i felt he was?
    He made not had owned it, but perhaps someone he knew had it and there both connected to it.

Was his behavior suspicious, ABSOLUTELY.
    Either he was not interested, in helping LE at the time with being truthful about everything. Or he had something to hide.
    He brought a lot of this upon himself.

But there was one statement in the report that caught my eye, that i did not understand.
    He took his dog to the track/tracks??
    When i read that, the first thing, only thing i thought of was railroad tracks, but it seem strange to me. Why would he take his dog to the railroad tracks?...But now i wonder if he was referring to a dog track?
    Does anyone know, if he was referring to a dog track and not a railroad track?

Ill add more later, when i think of things.

forgot to add...
    While were waiting for what was found on the computer etc.
    I would not be surprised at all, that he had one or two pictures of Lindsey somewhere.
    And he probably has a web-sleuths membership , and has not only been reading here, but posting also!

forgot to add2...
    Tricia?
    Has LE checked this board about Lindsey, to see if perhaps a POI or the person responsible , has in fact, joined and has been chatting about the case?

add3...
    I had posted a street view of the shell station from google maps on another thread.
    I spent alot of time viewing the area as best as possible to look for a place.
    Now from the document, i seen she had crashed a bike and parked it behind the shell station and went on her way to her friends house.
    I am almost certain now, she did not make it to the shell station. But was taken before crossing the street. There in the alley, leading towards the swimming pool.
    She may had made a detour on her way home, to see if anyone was in the pool, when she came upon her abductor.

THE ABOVE ALL MOO AND SPECULATION, UNLESS OTHERWISE KNOWN AS BEING AS FACT
    Last edited by :+:MrTT:+:; 08-14-2010 at 11:52 AM. Reason: add3...

:+:Anneliese Michel:+:

[21 September 19521 July 1976]

[Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:

But there was one statement in the report that caught my eye, that i did not understand.
    When i read that, the first thing, only thing i thought of was railroad tracks, but it seem strange to me. Why would he take his dog to the railroad tracks?...But now i wonder if he was referring to a dog track?

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49428097.html
    We searched all of the outlying area of the logging roads... and up the highway, and along the railroad tracks," said volunteer Stephanie Ross.
    Maybe there are abandoned RR tracks not searched yet...
    http://griffinneighbors.blogspot.com...1_archive.html
    Flooding by the RR tracks...
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us
    http://www.cityofmccleary.com/vertic...3D93570%7D.JPG
    Last edited by SerendipitySeeker; 08-14-2010 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SerendipitySeeker View Post

We searched all of the outlying area of the logging roads... and up the highway, and along the railroad tracks," said volunteer Stephanie Ross.

Could be ORV track he might be talking about.
    http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/orv/index.asp

Quote Originally Posted by TamgMit View Post
    I didn't realize that you could have more than one name here on websleuths. Guess I was assuming that when you registered you registered for the use of that name. Not sure how one would find that information MTT. How would you be able tell if they did. They might not be putting messages up but they can still frequent the boards as visitors I would think.
    There are boards that if someone has more then one email address, they can join that board using different email and screen names, but still being the one person.
    Was not implying it is done here on this board or allowed even, but it does occur.

Yes, they may still be reading here but no longer posting since they deactivated the account.

I was mostly interested, in the past few months, going back to April. and how many screen names appeared if any, and left a post or two, and then deactivated the account.

Quote Originally Posted by SerendipitySeeker View Post

Some reason's I can think of for walking dog on railroad tracks it is peaceful, no vehicals the dog could be without a leash and run. Its not to far to walk to. Maybe to watch the trains when they come and go. Like some watch planes. Maybe took the dog there to clear thoughts and was dreaming of hopping a train like in the old days when people use to hop on an off at different distinations. I can remember as a child we use to walk the tracks and look at wild life and find baby turtle eggs. Just some thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by TamgMit View Post
    Some reason's I can think of for walking dog on railroad tracks it is peaceful, no vehicals the dog could be without a leash and run. Its not to far to walk to. Maybe to watch the trains when they come and go. Like some watch planes. Maybe took the dog there to clear thoughts and was dreaming of hopping a train like in the old days when people use to hop on an off at different distinations. I can remember as a child we use to walk the tracks and look at wild life and find baby turtle eggs. Just some thoughts.
    I agree, under normal circumstance, but we are talking about a person of interest, whom doesnot remmember much at all about that day, and a person they thought could in fact be responsible/been involved/connected to Lindsey disappearance.

These photos, from your link have a date of 7/1/2009.
    If that is the date they were taking, and not uploaded and posted.
    It could explain why the dogs lost the scent or never got one. But on the other hand, if the dogs searched before this date and the heavy rain, then this posting is obsolete already and can be deleted

Beck Street
    6th Street and Fir Street

Sam's Canal at Maple and 7th

And thank you for linking this

Summit Road at the Railroad Tracks

Last edited by Salem; 08-30-2010 at 09:25 PM. Reason: fix quote and center

Is there a picture available of this guy? In the vigil photos or something?
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

SCSleuther is offline It is the province of knowledge to speak and...the privilege of wisdom to listen
    Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    I believe the above SW stated that this is the dude from the Shell station video (balding, white shirt, walking the dog...)

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Here's one I had saved from earlier on:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

Quote Originally Posted by SCSleuther View Post
    I believe the above SW stated that this is the dude from the Shell station video (balding, white shirt, walking the dog...)
    Yeah, I was hoping for something that showed his face...thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules71 View Post
    Here's one I had saved from earlier on:
    Thanks. Not exactly Mr. America, is he?

Curious to know if Gurley and Imhoff know each other?

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

Quote Originally Posted by Jules71 View Post
    Curious to know if Gurley and Imhoff know each other?
    Yeah, I'd like to know that, too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast