Do the comments about Kyron being alive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cypress

Reaction score
rule out a murder indictment?

LE stated again today that there is no evidence Kyron is not alive. This indicates to me that Terri's receipts from Fred Meyer do not include items like a shovel, gloves, duct tape, a storage bin, etc. This also indicates to me there is no physical evidence of any kind linked to Terri or anyone else in her inner circle that conveys a death occurred, accidental or otherwise.

I'm just a little confused about what the indictment might be for, I guess. IMHO, children aren't generally abducted to go on a fun trip or for their protection. No unofficial official underground network would've taken only Kyron, IMHO. What friend is watching over Kyron for safekeeping and why? And if they were watching him for safekeeping, why not drop him at a gas station and get the hell out of dodge?

Kyron being stashed is just so unlikely to me, and yet LE has no evidence that Terri murdered him or had him murdered. And yet they're sure she's the one who abducted him to what end? Protection? Revenge? And who is watching over him?

I don't see how they can even ask for a murder indictment while they are still saying they are working on the assumption he is alive.

Although except for the Sylar case, I can't recall too many times when LE was in any hurry to say that a child is dead, without some sort of forensics. So what they are saying does not mean much to me-it just means they don't have evidence of death.

The whole "stashed" thing has never worked for me. I am prepared to be shocked/flabbergasted/astonished if it turns out to be true. That is, if we ever know.

I think that's just routine LE speak....look at their actions and the searches, does that say they think he's alive? Everyone wants to believe he is, but you have to be realistic about what has probably happened to Kyron, it's ugly, it's heartbreaking and not 1 other child should have to go through it...but just look how many have disappeared since he did. The world sucks sometimes.

I was wondering the same thing. I can't see them charging her with murder or manslaughter without either a body, or some evidence that he is dead. (which they say they don't have).

So, that would leave kidnapping or some other lesser charge. Maybe charge her with something now, and if they find a body, come back with murder?

It means nothing other than they don't have a body or blood splattered all over the car, or any physical indication spelling 100% certainly dead.

Without the body - they have no choice but to say that.

It could be custodial interference, like in the Baby Gabriel case. They don't know where Kyron is or whether he is alive - no proof of death - they are praying he is still alive, so they try to get a conviction on what they can prove. They keep working the case in the meantime to find out where Kyron is and hope that time in jail will cause pressure on people who are involved.
casey's case is somewhat similar. They arrested her for check fraud while they built their case. The Haleigh Cummings case is another example.
Unfortunately, I don't know that arresting someone is enough to cause them to confess. It has not worked in any of the three cases I cited above.
Nevertheless, it is a shot and it gives the public satisfaction that something is happening while they continue to try to find the missing kids. That part did work in Caylee's case.

I think that's just routine LE speak....look at their actions and the searches, does that say they think he's alive? Everyone wants to believe he is, but you have to be realistic about what has probably happened to Kyron, it's ugly, it's heartbreaking and not 1 other child should have to go through it...but just look how many have disappeared since he did. The world sucks sometimes.

Honestly, sadly, I've believed he was dead from the very beginning, but in the eyes of the Grand Jury, would LE asserting there is no evidence Kyron is deceased hurt the prosecutor's chances when trying to convince a Grand Jury to indict someone on a murder charge?

And if there's no evidence he's deceased, how is a prosecutor going to convince a Grand Jury to indict someone for murder? We're not just talking about not having a body, we're talking about there being no evidence a death has even occurred.

Maybe I should ask this in the lawyer thread...

Honestly, sadly, I've believed he was dead from the very beginning, but in the eyes of the Grand Jury, would LE asserting there is no evidence Kyron is deceased hurt the prosecutor's chances when trying to convince a Grand Jury to indict someone on a murder charge?

And if there's no evidence he's deceased, how is a prosecutor going to convince a Grand Jury to indict someone for murder? We're not just talking about not having a body, we're talking about there being no evidence a death has even occurred.

Maybe I should ask this in the lawyer thread...

What they are saying behind the doors to the GJ is not what they are saying in public, they don't want to tip their hat until they have to. They can charge her with murder without a body, sure it's harder to prove, but it is done.

I'm sure any of them would say he's likely dead if off the record or to their spouses, etc

cypress, they are really great questions, and I'm glad I found your thread because these are same questions and issues that have been on my mind as well. I really do think that Kyron is being sequestered away from public view. I have a theory that he is in the presence of someone in the Oregon area, quite possibly within a 50 mile radius of his home where he might be at... possibly a home with many acres, or farmland, something on the outskirts. Whoever he is with, I suspect may have children of their own, possibly around his own age, to put him at ease, as not to lead him on that anything is wrong (meaning his abduction).

I woke up with a feeling this morning that something positive is going to happen with this case soon -- very soon. I just hope my intuition serves me right.

LE stated again today that there is no evidence Kyron is not alive. This indicates to me that Terri's receipts from Fred Meyer do not include items like a shovel, gloves, duct tape, a storage bin, etc. This also indicates to me there is no physical evidence of any kind linked to Terri or anyone else in her inner circle that conveys a death occurred, accidental or otherwise.

I'm just a little confused about what the indictment might be for, I guess. IMHO, children aren't generally abducted to go on a fun trip or for their protection. No unofficial official underground network would've taken only Kyron, IMHO. What friend is watching over Kyron for safekeeping and why? And if they were watching him for safekeeping, why not drop him at a gas station and get the hell out of dodge?

Kyron being stashed is just so unlikely to me, and yet LE has no evidence that Terri murdered him or had him murdered. And yet they're sure she's the one who abducted him to what end? Protection? Revenge? And who is watching over him?

I just can't believe Kyrons alive. Maybe if this was premeditated (something I think Terri is more than capable of since she had the nerve and aforethought to try a MFH plot) what if she had a hole already dug somewhere (hey her friend is a gardner, she certainly has the tools...) and other stuff like rope or duct tape or tarp or sheet already gathered up. Not everybdy is as stupid as that husband who stopped at KMart and bought the tarp, shovel and duct tape on the way to his wifes parents home up north. Then kidnapped her.

Has anybody said they saw baby K with Terri at the science fair? This is major, if K wasn't with her then maybe she did have someone in the truck watching her!!!

I think it is probably easier, in the case of a child, without a body by the fact that they could not have left on their own, but harder in that no one is ever ready to accept a child is dead without proof. Haleigh's investigators only started saying they are considering the investigation to be a homicide after more than a year, IIRC. In Caylee's case, they had some forensic evidence of the child in the trunk. But I still think it is too early for them to be asking GJ for murder charges, regardless of my own feelings in this sad case.

Me too tehcloser...:(
It just seems to me at this point Terri has scared and hurt Kaine enough. If he were just simply given to someone else, or nothing sinister has happened to him, I would think by now with the case gone national that Terri would have spilled the beans already. Just because they have no evidence in the vehicle, does not mean he is still alive. He may have been alive in the vehicle that morning between those times, yet gone now. My gut tells me nothing is okay with Kyron right now. I just feel that if there was nothing that would put her away for the rest of her life, she would have told by now.
And the thought that there could be a decoy truck that needs to be identified, makes me think that could be where the evidence really is.:twocents:

The only problem with TH not having receipts for a shovel or gloves, dd was gardening,..............tools to garden, shovel and gloves. :(

I still hold out hope that Kyron is alive though.

JMHO
fran

A theory- she could have had a hole pre-dug somewhere out of the way (on one of the roads she drove with baby) if she was squeemish about killing him she could have (sorry to have to write this) duct taped his hands and feet and mouth and put him in the container, put the lid on, and covered the container/hole back up with dirt. Maybe even move some indigenous plants around and plant them on top of it so it would not be so noticeable should searchers happen to come to that area. JUST A THEORY, I know its hideous but the thought just came to me.

they stated they don't have any evidence to indicate he is not alive (meaning blood, body fluids, etc or a body for that matter) but ~imhoo~ that does not mean that they do not consider that he may have been killed if that makes sense. I am sure they are considering all aspects.

I just can't believe Kyrons alive. Maybe if this was premeditated (something I think Terri is more than capable of since she had the nerve and aforethought to try a MFH plot) what if she had a hole already dug somewhere (hey her friend is a gardner, she certainly has the tools...) and other stuff like rope or duct tape or tarp or sheet already gathered up. Not everybdy is as stupid as that husband who stopped at KMart and bought the tarp, shovel and duct tape on the way to his wifes parents home up north. Then kidnapped her.

Has anybody said they saw baby K with Terri at the science fair? This is major, if K wasn't with her then maybe she did have someone in the truck watching her!!!

exactly- if the indictment was for murder it would have to be pre-meditated right...isn't that the definition for murder, or am I wrong on that (known to happen, lol!)...so what she bought that day, if it was things like a shovel, gloves, would go against a murder charge, I would think...but a receipt showing she didn't buy those things wouldn't rule out a murder charge, IMO, if that makes sense (?)

A theory- she could have had a hole pre-dug somewhere out of the way (on one of the roads she drove with baby) if she was squeemish about killing him she could have (sorry to have to write this) duct taped his hands and feet and mouth and put him in the container, put the lid on, and covered the container/hole back up with dirt. Maybe even move some indigenous plants around and plant them on top of it so it would not be so noticeable should searchers happen to come to that area. JUST A THEORY, I know its hideous but the thought just came to me.

And I have also thought about a pre dug hole, and I bet its Kaine sized.

jmo

The police aren't saying Kyron is alive...they're saying they don't have any evidence that indicates he is dead. Big difference. Evidence of a death would be something forensic (blood, etc.), or some kind of documentation/plan to indicate a death, or a witness statement. They're saying they don't have any of that. But that doesn't mean police don't believe Kyron is deceased. I think that's exactly what they believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10