1034 users online (214 members and 820 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Fred Meyers Store - June 4, 2010

They also are looking for anyone who may have seen Kyron's stepmother, Terri Horman, or the white truck she borrowed from her now-estranged husband Kaine Horman, at a Hillsboro or Beaverton Fred Meyer store that day.

2 Pictures of Fred Meyers Store and Parking Lot Here, in Picture Gallery:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/10045...allery=y&img=2

Story:
    http://www.katu.com/news/local/100455014.html

Can a local confirm that there is a Starbucks inside one of the Fred Meyers store?

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Can a local confirm that there is a Starbucks inside one of the Fred Meyers store?
    Yes....just visited the store this morning. Starbucks inside PLUS another one next door. Also a drive through Starbucks on NW Butler which is about a "long" block away on the corner of Cornelius Pass Rd and Butler.

ETA: Clarifying I went to the NW Imbrie Road FM store.
    Last edited by loves2bmom; 08-11-2010 at 03:46 PM. Reason: clarify

There is a Starbucks inside the FM on Imbrie Rd. The one on Walker has a Peet's, but there is a Starbucks right next to it in the same strip mall area.

The Fred Meyer on Imbrie drive has a starbucks inside and one outside. (next to the main grocery entrance).

So, there are actually 2 Starbucks at that Fred Meyer. I usually go to the outside one because the inside one only has one person working and it can take a long time to get your drink.

Another thing about Fred Meyer. I go to the one on Walker 3-4 times a week. I could swear I've seen surveillance cameras in there near the entrances. Also, there are a couple of places in the store with signs that say the area is under surveillance (I mainly remember this in the OTC drug area). I wonder if they only watch it live (ie, don't record it) or it gets recorded over quickly so it wasn't available for LE when they requested it.

I might swing by there tonight so I can be more specific.

I know that the Imbrie one has been under construction for a while -- they were doing some remodeling of the grocery store side. Last time I was there the regular entrance (sliding glass doors) was boarded up, and you walked down a makeshift hallway to get in (made from plywood).

Had the construction been going on back on June 4th? if so, could it have interfered with the line of sight of some of their security cameras??

I am sure this has been gon over and over, but are Fred Meyers like a Super Walmart with everything in it or a big Target or more like Walgreens? We dont have them down here and I have never heard of them before. Took me awhile to figure the initial Fm were for.

Fred Meyer is like a super walmart -- clothing, groceries, household supplies (paint/towels/etc), toys, and even some furniture.

It's a "one-stop shopping" store. They have everything from clothes to groceries to medicine to home stuff. I've never been in a Super Walmart, but I'd say it's a little more upscale than a Target with a bit more selection (Target doesn't have much in the way of food - you could do all your grocery shopping at FM).

OT: I would love to meet all you Portland WSers at Freddy's someday. We love you and we love Freddy's.

Almost moved to Portland, maybe someday still, some good old friends there, and now some newer ones. It's a wonderful, beautiful place and you guys are GRRReeeaaattt. All you do~

IMO

Addresses of the Fred Meyer, copied off the pictures, for reference:

22075 NW Imbrie Dr, Hillsboro
    Store services, hours, etc: http://services.fredmeyer.com/StoreL...ordId=70100661

15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton
    Store services, hours, etc: http://services.fredmeyer.com/StoreL...ordId=70100482

Quote Originally Posted by dorothyz View Post
    Another thing about Fred Meyer. I go to the one on Walker 3-4 times a week. I could swear I've seen surveillance cameras in there near the entrances. Also, there are a couple of places in the store with signs that say the area is under surveillance (I mainly remember this in the OTC drug area). I wonder if they only watch it live (ie, don't record it) or it gets recorded over quickly so it wasn't available for LE when they requested it.

Could you please take pix of all the cammies in the lot and inside too? It would really help us JUST KIDDING>

Quote Originally Posted by dorothyz View Post

We are very near each other!

Are LE wanting to know about FM, Starbucks, school, for a time-line or is there another reason. What does everyone thing? TIA
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast