724 users online (100 members and 624 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    18,601

    How did TH lure Kyron out of the school and into a vehicle? (possible theories)

    Given new information that was released during today's LE press conference, if Terri did, in fact, remove Kyron from school and into a waiting vehicle, how did she lure the second grader outdoors? Was Kyron told that he had a doctor's appointment? Did he think that he was going to see a nifty "electric project"? Did step-mom tell Kyron that they would go somewhere to find a tree frog for his science project? Your theories on this, please.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,304
    As him "Mom" I don't think she'd have to "lure" him at all, he'd go willingly regardless of what she said. MOO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,175
    "Time for your doctors appointment, let's go."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,264
    I think she used the "doctor appointment" to get him to leave by the side door, where she would drive the truck 'round from the front lot.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    105
    I agree with sarx, Terri is one of his primary caregivers, Kyron wouldn't have to be lured with any particularly compelling or convincing statement. Assuming she did take him back out of the school, she could have told him just about anything.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,329
    Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Given new information that was released during today's LE press conference, if Terri did, in fact, remove Kyron from school and into a waiting vehicle, how did she lure the second grader outdoors? Was Kyron told that he had a doctor's appointment? Did he think that he was going to see a nifty "electric project"? Did step-mom tell Kyron that they would go somewhere to find a tree frog for his science project? Your theories on this, please.
    IMO - no back up, no link, just a theory.

    I think perhaps TH said to meet her outside after the science fair, saying he had a Dr. appt.

    On Tuesday, KGW learned that Spicher was missing for much longer. Sources within the Skyline community, including people who have spoken with investigators, say Spicher was actually absent for three hours from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.

    To me, this would fit into the timeline. DS could have been the "transfer" now tha we have heard she was gone from 10-1. Where was she and what was she doing for those 3 hours?

    Pure speculation on my part.

    Linky:http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

    Mel

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,037
    "Kyron, go ahead a look around for a minute, then meet Aunt DeeDee and I at the side parking lot so I can take you to your appointment"
    ...ya think?
    I feel like Kyron knew he wasn't staying at school that day, he knew he had a few minutes to look around then he was to meet Terri at the truck and leave...maybe he was told he had a Dr. appt and that's where he thought he was going. Maybe he was told he would be back in time for the talent show.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19
    She told him it was time for the Doctor's appointment..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,992
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    "Kyron, go ahead a look around for a minute, then meet Aunt DeeDee and I at the side parking lot so I can take you to your appointment"
    ...ya think?
    I feel like Kyron knew he wasn't staying at school that day, he knew he had a few minutes to look around then he was to meet Terri at the truck and leave...maybe he was told he had a Dr. appt and that's where he thought he was going. Maybe he was told he would be back in time for the talent show.
    Since he left w/o his backpack, he was likely told he would return to school later.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty P View Post
    Since he left w/o his backpack, he was likely told he would return to school later.
    Or he just forgot it. Can't tell you how many times I had to go back to school for that exact reason.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    IMO - no back up, no link, just a theory.

    I think perhaps TH said to meet her outside after the science fair, saying he had a Dr. appt.


    Mel
    Snip by me....
    I agree... and I think while he left to "meet her outside" she made sure people saw her leave out another door without Kyron.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,153
    I agree with all above.........especially 'you will be back soon' leave your stuff there.......
    SO EASY, children are so easy to obey at that age.............innocent babes!!!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  13. #13
    BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    18,601
    If TH used the "doctor's appointment" as the reason why Kyron had to leave school that day, when did she tell him about it? Recalling the brief conversation that Kaine and Kyron had that morning before the boy left for school and his dad went to work, there was no mention of a medical appointment to my knowledge. Kaine claims to have not known about the appointment, so I'm assuming that this is why he made no mention of it to his son. When did Kyron learn about the appointment? On the way to school? In the midst of the excitement of the science fair as step-mom and son toured the various exhibits? Did Kyron ask if he'd be back in time for the talent show? Lots of questions for me regarding this scenario. jmo

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    "Kyron, go ahead a look around for a minute, then meet Aunt DeeDee and I at the side parking lot so I can take you to your appointment"
    ...ya think?
    I feel like Kyron knew he wasn't staying at school that day, he knew he had a few minutes to look around then he was to meet Terri at the truck and leave...maybe he was told he had a Dr. appt and that's where he thought he was going. Maybe he was told he would be back in time for the talent show.
    Add to it, "I've arranged for Aunt Dee Dee to take you to see a cool electrical experiment, but don't let anyone see you leave. The other kids will want to go too."

  15. #15
    BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    18,601
    Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    IMO - no back up, no link, just a theory.

    I think perhaps TH said to meet her outside after the science fair, saying he had a Dr. appt.

    Pure speculation on my part.

    Mel
    Respectfully edited and BBM. On the advice of a mod, this is specifically a THEORIES thread

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. FL - Passing Vehicle Opens Fire at School Bus
    By Indy Anna in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-24-2015, 10:44 AM
  2. Theories we have regarding Kyron's disappearance
    By scandi in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 421
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 03:33 PM
  3. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 08:34 PM
  4. Replies: 158
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 01:33 PM
  5. Replies: 315
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 09:24 PM