724 users online (100 members and 624 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

How did TH lure Kyron out of the school and into a vehicle? (possible theories)

Given new information that was released during today's LE press conference, if Terri did, in fact, remove Kyron from school and into a waiting vehicle, how did she lure the second grader outdoors? Was Kyron told that he had a doctor's appointment? Did he think that he was going to see a nifty "electric project"? Did step-mom tell Kyron that they would go somewhere to find a tree frog for his science project? Your theories on this, please.

As him "Mom" I don't think she'd have to "lure" him at all, he'd go willingly regardless of what she said. MOO

"Time for your doctors appointment, let's go."

I think she used the "doctor appointment" to get him to leave by the side door, where she would drive the truck 'round from the front lot.

I agree with sarx, Terri is one of his primary caregivers, Kyron wouldn't have to be lured with any particularly compelling or convincing statement. Assuming she did take him back out of the school, she could have told him just about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Given new information that was released during today's LE press conference, if Terri did, in fact, remove Kyron from school and into a waiting vehicle, how did she lure the second grader outdoors? Was Kyron told that he had a doctor's appointment? Did he think that he was going to see a nifty "electric project"? Did step-mom tell Kyron that they would go somewhere to find a tree frog for his science project? Your theories on this, please.
    IMO - no back up, no link, just a theory.

I think perhaps TH said to meet her outside after the science fair, saying he had a Dr. appt.

On Tuesday, KGW learned that Spicher was missing for much longer. Sources within the Skyline community, including people who have spoken with investigators, say Spicher was actually absent for three hours from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.

To me, this would fit into the timeline. DS could have been the "transfer" now tha we have heard she was gone from 10-1. Where was she and what was she doing for those 3 hours?

Pure speculation on my part.

Linky:http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

Mel

"Kyron, go ahead a look around for a minute, then meet Aunt DeeDee and I at the side parking lot so I can take you to your appointment"
    ...ya think?
    I feel like Kyron knew he wasn't staying at school that day, he knew he had a few minutes to look around then he was to meet Terri at the truck and leave...maybe he was told he had a Dr. appt and that's where he thought he was going. Maybe he was told he would be back in time for the talent show.

She told him it was time for the Doctor's appointment..

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    "Kyron, go ahead a look around for a minute, then meet Aunt DeeDee and I at the side parking lot so I can take you to your appointment"
    ...ya think?
    I feel like Kyron knew he wasn't staying at school that day, he knew he had a few minutes to look around then he was to meet Terri at the truck and leave...maybe he was told he had a Dr. appt and that's where he thought he was going. Maybe he was told he would be back in time for the talent show.
    Since he left w/o his backpack, he was likely told he would return to school later.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty P View Post
    Since he left w/o his backpack, he was likely told he would return to school later.
    Or he just forgot it. Can't tell you how many times I had to go back to school for that exact reason.

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post

I think perhaps TH said to meet her outside after the science fair, saying he had a Dr. appt.

Mel
    Snip by me....
    I agree... and I think while he left to "meet her outside" she made sure people saw her leave out another door without Kyron.

I agree with all above.........especially 'you will be back soon' leave your stuff there.......
    SO EASY, children are so easy to obey at that age.............innocent babes!!!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    If TH used the "doctor's appointment" as the reason why Kyron had to leave school that day, when did she tell him about it? Recalling the brief conversation that Kaine and Kyron had that morning before the boy left for school and his dad went to work, there was no mention of a medical appointment to my knowledge. Kaine claims to have not known about the appointment, so I'm assuming that this is why he made no mention of it to his son. When did Kyron learn about the appointment? On the way to school? In the midst of the excitement of the science fair as step-mom and son toured the various exhibits? Did Kyron ask if he'd be back in time for the talent show? Lots of questions for me regarding this scenario. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    ...ya think?
    Add to it, "I've arranged for Aunt Dee Dee to take you to see a cool electrical experiment, but don't let anyone see you leave. The other kids will want to go too."

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post

Pure speculation on my part.

Mel
    Respectfully edited and BBM. On the advice of a mod, this is specifically a THEORIES thread

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast