How did TH lure Kyron out of the school and into a vehicle? (possible theories)

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Given new information that was released during today's LE press conference, if Terri did, in fact, remove Kyron from school and into a waiting vehicle, how did she lure the second grader outdoors? Was Kyron told that he had a doctor's appointment? Did he think that he was going to see a nifty "electric project"? Did step-mom tell Kyron that they would go somewhere to find a tree frog for his science project? Your theories on this, please.

As him "Mom" I don't think she'd have to "lure" him at all, he'd go willingly regardless of what she said. MOO

"Time for your doctors appointment, let's go."

I think she used the "doctor appointment" to get him to leave by the side door, where she would drive the truck 'round from the front lot.

I agree with sarx, Terri is one of his primary caregivers, Kyron wouldn't have to be lured with any particularly compelling or convincing statement. Assuming she did take him back out of the school, she could have told him just about anything.

Given new information that was released during today's LE press conference, if Terri did, in fact, remove Kyron from school and into a waiting vehicle, how did she lure the second grader outdoors? Was Kyron told that he had a doctor's appointment? Did he think that he was going to see a nifty "electric project"? Did step-mom tell Kyron that they would go somewhere to find a tree frog for his science project? Your theories on this, please.

IMO - no back up, no link, just a theory.

I think perhaps TH said to meet her outside after the science fair, saying he had a Dr. appt.

On Tuesday, KGW learned that Spicher was missing for much longer. Sources within the Skyline community, including people who have spoken with investigators, say Spicher was actually absent for three hours from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.

To me, this would fit into the timeline. DS could have been the "transfer" now tha we have heard she was gone from 10-1. Where was she and what was she doing for those 3 hours?

Pure speculation on my part.

Linky:http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

Mel

"Kyron, go ahead a look around for a minute, then meet Aunt DeeDee and I at the side parking lot so I can take you to your appointment"
...ya think?
I feel like Kyron knew he wasn't staying at school that day, he knew he had a few minutes to look around then he was to meet Terri at the truck and leave...maybe he was told he had a Dr. appt and that's where he thought he was going. Maybe he was told he would be back in time for the talent show.

"Kyron, go ahead a look around for a minute, then meet Aunt DeeDee and I at the side parking lot so I can take you to your appointment"
...ya think?
I feel like Kyron knew he wasn't staying at school that day, he knew he had a few minutes to look around then he was to meet Terri at the truck and leave...maybe he was told he had a Dr. appt and that's where he thought he was going. Maybe he was told he would be back in time for the talent show.

Since he left w/o his backpack, he was likely told he would return to school later.

I think perhaps TH said to meet her outside after the science fair, saying he had a Dr. appt.

Mel

Snip by me....
I agree... and I think while he left to "meet her outside" she made sure people saw her leave out another door without Kyron.

I agree with all above.........especially 'you will be back soon' leave your stuff there.......
SO EASY, children are so easy to obey at that age.............innocent babes!!!

If TH used the "doctor's appointment" as the reason why Kyron had to leave school that day, when did she tell him about it? Recalling the brief conversation that Kaine and Kyron had that morning before the boy left for school and his dad went to work, there was no mention of a medical appointment to my knowledge. Kaine claims to have not known about the appointment, so I'm assuming that this is why he made no mention of it to his son. When did Kyron learn about the appointment? On the way to school? In the midst of the excitement of the science fair as step-mom and son toured the various exhibits? Did Kyron ask if he'd be back in time for the talent show? Lots of questions for me regarding this scenario. jmo

...ya think?

Add to it, "I've arranged for Aunt Dee Dee to take you to see a cool electrical experiment, but don't let anyone see you leave. The other kids will want to go too."

Pure speculation on my part.

Mel

Respectfully edited and BBM. On the advice of a mod, this is specifically a THEORIES thread ;)

I know when I have picked my son up early from school I don't tell him anything but get your bag and meet me at the truck. I am his mom I don't have to give him a reason for leaving school other than I say so. About the doctors appointment Kain might have been told about just don't remember . My hubby reminded me that I need to get physicals for the kids before school starts. I made appointment right then a week later I told him I have to take kids to the doctor on so so day. He ask me why are they sick no their not sick they need physicals that he told to get. He still swear he didn't know anything about it.

I think the doctor's appointment was for the school, not Kyron. I think she lured him out by saying he was going to get a special treat for doing so well and he'd be out of school for the rest of the day. She probably said, if he asked, that they would come back and get his stuff and the diorama the next day. I do think she might have said she was going to take him to see something cool that was electrical. I think he was told to meet Aunt Dede at the South door while she went out another way. If there were two white trucks, Dede puts him in a rented white truck while Terri drives off with baby K in Kaine's truck. I don't know who does the deed, but I'm guessing it was done by giving him sort of treat laced with an odorless, tasteless poison so there wouldn't be a mess. I really am thinking there might have been two white trucks, which is why Terri didn't care about Kaine's truck. Maybe the crime happened in the other white truck? Maybe they're trying to track down this other truck, hoping there's a crime scene in it? It doesn't matter how well it's cleaned out, forensic evidence could still be there.

Anyway, man, I saw the pics of the steps and immediately could see him walking down, using one of the rails for help. Oh Kyron, what happened to you? What lies did they tell you? You need to be found...

I believe Kyron new about his Dr. appt. I would assume told to him by Terry, that they would only be at the school for a while, for him to get his pict. taken with his exhibit and tour the fair. I still think and have for quite some time, she merely walked out with him in tow.

I think the doctor's appointment was for the school, not Kyron. I think she lured him out by saying he was going to get a special treat for doing so well and he'd be out of school for the rest of the day. She probably said, if he asked, that they would come back and get his stuff and the diorama the next day. I do think she might have said she was going to take him to see something cool that was electrical. I think he was told to meet Aunt Dede at the South door while she went out another way. If there were two white trucks, Dede puts him in a rented white truck while Terri drives off with baby K in Kaine's truck. I don't know who does the deed, but I'm guessing it was done by giving him sort of treat laced with an odorless, tasteless poison so there wouldn't be a mess. I really am thinking there might have been two white trucks, which is why Terri didn't care about Kaine's truck. Maybe the crime happened in the other white truck? Maybe they're trying to track down this other truck, hoping there's a crime scene in it? It doesn't matter how well it's cleaned out, forensic evidence could still be there.

Anyway, man, I saw the pics of the steps and immediately could see him walking down, using one of the rails for help. Oh Kyron, what happened to you? What lies did they tell you? You need to be found...

OMG! Your use of the term "Aunt DeDe" just reminded me of Heidi's Aunt Dete who took her to live with Grandfather because she had gotten a new job and couldn't care for Heidi any more. Later, Aunt Dete wants Heidi to come and live with invalid Clara's family. Then, the evil Frau Rottenmeier, Clara's caregiver, tries to sell Heidi to the gypsies. Truly an evil scheme in an otherwise wholesome children's story. I can only hope that Kyron's story has a happy ending, too. jmo

But how could dede be there if she was missing at work from 10 on? Was she at the farm from 9'ish to 10'ish? I know we don't know the answer to that question. But if that's a possibility, maybe it was her car parked in the lot and Ky was taken in that car. Which would explain why LE is still looking for info about cars parked in that lot -- trying to i.d. one in particular that they can't associate with a parent or visitor. I also notice that she tweeted the ogre comment less than an hour after she tweeted taking her car in for unexpected *repairs* on the 22nd, iirc, which is about a week after the vid of Kaine's truck being towed, I think. fwiw. just speculating

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back