1303 users online (282 members and 1021 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    482

    2009 - Search Warrant - black_prophet01










  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    261

    Unhappy

    So, I wonder what became of these phone records? I guess they didn't arrive at anything useful since we still have a missing girl.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern Ontario
    Posts
    890
    JVK, do you think this could have anything to do with the Golder search as it was on the 25 of Sept?
    Just my, no one elses

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by ~greeneyedgirl~ View Post
    JVK, do you think this could have anything to do with the Golder search as it was on the 25 of Sept?
    No idea. There was a mix of things going on.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,681
    This appears to be a search warrant to ID the owner of a certain email address. Going by the name in the email addy, it was probably a psychic or something similar.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In cyberspace
    Posts
    195
    Maybe Black Prophet is a local into mountain climbing??...

    Black Prophet Ice Hammer Tool By Black Diamond
    http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/3...k-Diamond.html

    http://www.wacweb.org/default.view

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The beautiful Pacific NW!!
    Posts
    907
    Well, this email address - in the search warrant is someone that is just not funny. I did a google search (link below) and one dated (September 8, I believe) result referred to someone on topix saying they needed a good terrorist and to email them at this same email address.
    The other one was done the same day as the LB one - a comment stating that another missing child (parental abduction apparently) stating the child was alive and to contact them at that same email address.

    So this person was obviously just messing with people. Nice. I with crap like that would result in charges.Unfortunately, they may be out of the U.S. What a waste of time for LE to deal with. I am glad LE is checking out leads but really, google searches might save some time to weed out some of the garbage.

    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=...804d37b84b33a1
    Last edited by LotsaLatte; 08-16-2010 at 06:49 AM.
    The best advice I give to my children: Tell the truth - whether you like it or not.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by LotsaLatte View Post
    Well, this email address - in the search warrant is someone that is just not funny. I did a google search (link below) and one dated (September 8, I believe) result referred to someone on topix saying they needed a good terrorist and to email them at this same email address.
    The other one was done the same day as the LB one - a comment stating that another missing child (parental abduction apparently) stating the child was alive and to contact them at that same email address.

    So this person was obviously just messing with people. Nice. I with crap like that would result in charges.Unfortunately, they may be out of the U.S. What a waste of time for LE to deal with. I am glad LE is checking out leads but really, google searches might save some time to weed out some of the garbage.

    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=...804d37b84b33a1
    I found a "Scarecrow aka black prophet" reference associated to that email address.

    Such a waste of time. I'm guessing it was someone with a (scam) intent of offering 'information' on missing persons, for money.
    ......... ..........
    ..............................
    .....................................
    .my opinions are my own.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In cyberspace
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by SerendipitySeeker View Post
    Maybe Black Prophet is a local into mountain climbing??...

    Black Prophet Ice Hammer Tool By Black Diamond
    http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/3...k-Diamond.html

    http://www.wacweb.org/default.view
    A local into mountain climbing...Father and son both named David...
    Maybe internet penpals from the library ?...
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...t=clnk&gl=us#2
    http://www.manta.com/c/mm83t1t/greybeard-publishing
    http://www.thevidette.com/archives/04mar10/
    http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/0...mountains.html
    http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_...o=618051421009
    Last edited by SerendipitySeeker; 08-16-2010 at 12:10 PM.



Similar Threads

  1. 2009 - Search Warrant - Golder
    By jvk in forum Lindsey Baum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 05:59 AM
  2. 2009 - Search Warrant - Imhoff
    By jvk in forum Lindsey Baum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 06:36 PM
  3. 2009 - Search Warrant - Cell Phone Rec.
    By jvk in forum Lindsey Baum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 03:04 PM
  4. Search Warrant Garrido Home Friday Aug 28, 2009
    By i.b.nora in forum Jaycee Lee Dugard
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 07:30 PM