jvk

Weekend 47 03.337 -123 15.912 Warrior
Reaction score
0115172832001pdfpages1.jpg

0115172832001pdfpages2.jpg

0115172832001pdfpages3.jpg

0115172832001pdfpages4.jpg

0115172832001pdfpages5.jpg

So, I wonder what became of these phone records? I guess they didn't arrive at anything useful since we still have a missing girl.

JVK, do you think this could have anything to do with the Golder search as it was on the 25 of Sept?

This appears to be a search warrant to ID the owner of a certain email address. Going by the name in the email addy, it was probably a psychic or something similar.

Well, this email address - in the search warrant is someone that is just not funny. I did a google search (link below) and one dated (September 8, I believe) result referred to someone on topix saying they needed a good terrorist and to email them at this same email address.
The other one was done the same day as the LB one - a comment stating that another missing child (parental abduction apparently) stating the child was alive and to contact them at that same email address.

So this person was obviously just messing with people. Nice. I with crap like that would result in charges.Unfortunately, they may be out of the U.S. What a waste of time for LE to deal with. I am glad LE is checking out leads but really, google searches might save some time to weed out some of the garbage.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source...SiAPpocWICQAAAKoEBU_Qcxq0&fp=d9804d37b84b33a1

Well, this email address - in the search warrant is someone that is just not funny. I did a google search (link below) and one dated (September 8, I believe) result referred to someone on topix saying they needed a good terrorist and to email them at this same email address.
The other one was done the same day as the LB one - a comment stating that another missing child (parental abduction apparently) stating the child was alive and to contact them at that same email address.

So this person was obviously just messing with people. Nice. I with crap like that would result in charges.Unfortunately, they may be out of the U.S. What a waste of time for LE to deal with. I am glad LE is checking out leads but really, google searches might save some time to weed out some of the garbage.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source...SiAPpocWICQAAAKoEBU_Qcxq0&fp=d9804d37b84b33a1

I found a "Scarecrow aka black prophet" reference associated to that email address.

Such a waste of time. I'm guessing it was someone with a (scam) intent of offering 'information' on missing persons, for money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back