807 users online (138 members and 669 guests)  

Websleuths News

2009 - Search Warrants - Online/etc. [2]

Last edited by SerendipitySeeker; 08-17-2010 at 12:08 PM.

SCSleuther is offline It is the province of knowledge to speak and...the privilege of wisdom to listen

Question

http://www.myspace.com/375710231
    or
    http://www.myspace.com/panda87965

Not sure if allowed to post, but here is the myspace referred to in the above warrant...

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    I'm not certain if it is a typo but David has two last names in the above warrant.

David Cohen pg.4of5
    David Colon pg. 3of5
    F " All You Need Is Love !"
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~
    One Republic - "Come Home"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA7Ej9N_5Y

Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

Kagey, I am so out of loop. Has anything else come up on the guy. His myspace is kind of sad and lonely. (that may be just my opinion though)
    Last edited by Violet; 08-18-2010 at 12:19 PM.
    “Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive" Sir Walter Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Violet View Post
    Kagey, I am so out of loop. Has anything else come up on the guy. His myspace is kind of sad and lonely. (that may be just my opinion though)
    Can you link to his myspace acct?

Nevermind I found it.
    Last edited by Jules71; 08-20-2010 at 04:19 PM.

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

So what do you make of this guy? Anything? I don't get the feeling he is involved in her disappearance. As far as the IP addresses and all that techie stuff - are they saying if someone accessed myspace via a T-Mobile blackberry or sidekick device, it would route thru danger.com - and does that mean he was in Bellevue during that time, or what?

So, from 6/15 – 6/24 his ms acct was accessed from IP’s originating in Reston, VA - but he lives in Reading, PA.

Then no activity from 6/25 until 7/8 and 7/9 where it is accessed thru IP’s assigned to T-Mobile in Bellevue. Was he in Bellevue, or does his T-Mobile device use IP's from Bellevue whenever he uses his T-Mobile device?

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN