1537 users online (226 members and 1311 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

2010.08.12 George & Cindy Set for ‘Today’ Friday

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...yre-asked.html
    Caylee Anthony: George, Cindy Anthony set for ‘Today’ Friday; what do you hope they’re asked?
    snip-
    “Today” plans to offer a segment called “Remembering Caylee” on Friday morning.

What are you're expectations, questions and thoughts about G&C's visit to Today?

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

Ohhh goooddd griefff!

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    WHY? The minute there is any kind of controversy or anything that might make Cindy look "bad"..........there she is......on TV!
    Why do these networks keep flying them up to NY? We don't want to see her or hear anything she has to say. MAKE IT STOP!! Please.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

I doubt that meredith will ask any hard questions. It will probably be another softball interview about how they are coping and what they did to remember Caylee's birthday. I really don't want to torture myself by watching it-but I'm not sure I can stop myself from watching it!!

The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    WHY? The minute there is any kind of controversy or anything that might make Cindy look "bad"..........there she is......on TV!
    Why do these networks keep flying them up to NY? We don't want to see her or hear anything she has to say. MAKE IT STOP!! Please.
    Thanks for the chuckle. All I could think of when I read your post was ..... My EYES, My EYES ....... MAKE IT STOP!!!!

I look forward to the written reviews because I certainly won't be giving NBC a rating mark to view this circus act. No way, Jose ....... pun intended.

The TS is loosing credibility and knowingly, why? I just dont understand how a producer of a news show would allow this. They obviously dont understand the public sentiment on G&C. Remembering Caylee my A-- it has nothing to do with that..I have to stop or this rant could go on forever. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    OMG What is wrong with these people? Why can't they just sit down and
    be quiet for a minute? I am so sick of them. JMHO

One more thing, really...I dont need a show to remember Caylee I think of her everyday.

I wont be watching it either.

I want Court TV back the way it used to be and all set up for the trial. Now that is something I would not miss a minute of.

Also,

Emotional Interview with George and Cindy Anthony
    To be televised at 6pm on WESH News.

www.wesh.com

The week Caylee Anthony would have turned 5 yrs old her grandparents sit down for emotional interview and explain how they can support their daughter and yet seek justice for the grandaughter.

Oh Good GAWD! Say it ain't so! I can't take any more of Cindy Anthony.

Will she be keeping GA on the straight and narrow, by squeezing his knee? Ugh!
    Last edited by mitzi; 08-12-2010 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Also,

Emotional Interview with George and Cindy Anthony
    To be televised at 6pm on WESH News.

www.wesh.com

The week Caylee Anthony would have turned 5 yrs old her grandparents sit down for emotional interview and explain how they can support their daughter and yet seek justice for the grandaughter.
    I suppose we'll have a preview of what to expect tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    I suppose we'll have a preview of what to expect tomorrow morning.
    Oh yes I do believe so...since there was a Doc Dump we should've known they'd come out.

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    Caylee Anthony: George, Cindy Anthony set for ‘Today’ Friday; what do you hope they’re asked?
    snip-
    “Today” plans to offer a segment called “Remembering Caylee” on Friday morning.

What are you're expectations, questions and thoughts about G&C's visit to Today?

Do you think they'll be in Orlando or in NY?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Do you think they'll be in Orlando or in NY?
    George and Cindy Anthony, the toddler’s grandparents, will appear in the 8 a.m. half-hour. They will be in New York for the interview with Meredith Vieira. What do you hope Vieira asks?

According to Hal-they will be in NY!

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast