1134 users online (198 members and 936 guests)  

Websleuths News

WA - Man attacks woman with bucket of waste

What is WRONG with people?

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/100568244.html

CAUTION: Story contains graphic content that some readers may find objectionable.

SEATTLE (AP) - Seattle police say a man has been arrested after attacking a female neighbor with a bucket of feces, urine and vomit.
    "I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life."
    Rest in peace, Ethan Stacy and Aja Johnson.

Maybe the guy will get 30 days? We are so blessed in this nation, yet the things that happen break my heart.

This is really horrible, so horrible in fact, I couldn't help but laugh. Some of the comments on seattlepi.com were funny too. I can't believe this man is 69 years old. Of course he has a history of domestic violence. The policeman's report was kinda funny too. "In addition to the matter on her person, and in her hair, there was an extreme stench that was difficult to bear." Oh, and this one..."The odor made the interview of (the victim) difficult to tolerate."

I can't help but think this bitter old man was storing up "ammo" for days. Ugh! DISGUSTING!

Quote Originally Posted by RoseWhite View Post
    I can't help but think this bitter old man was storing up "ammo" for days. Ugh! DISGUSTING!

That's what I thought of too, Rose. I mean how else would he accumulate all that waste?

I feel for this woman. Maybe she has had arguments with the guy, but that took some planning on his evil part.

Not only is it disgusting, but really, exposure to stuff like that can have very lethal consequences. Bio-hazard!

Quote Originally Posted by RoseWhite View Post
    Not only is it disgusting, but really, exposure to stuff like that can have very lethal consequences. Bio-hazard!

Right! Those cops have to use Universal Percautions dealing with that mess. The poor victim didn't get the chance.

Hey, plus imagine the people have to live in the apartment next to him?

What an incredibly cruel thing to do to someone. Not surprised at the DV history. People have just lost their minds.