A Message from Marc Klaas. WE DID IT. Final Tally over 4100 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
SCROLL TO POST 28 FOR FINAL TALLY INFORMATION!

My Friends,

The missing children in America need 5 dollars from you. That's it. A 5 dollar donation to KlaasKids could make the difference on whether a missing child's information is seen all over the country.

KlaasKids is sponswering the Fireball Run. Read about it here

There are 35 racing teams. Each team receives 1000 posters of one missing child. The goal of the team is to hand out those fliers and post them in every place they go. The end goal is to recover America's missing kids.

Here is a message from Marc Klaas. He can tell you so much better than I can:

"KlaasKids would like Websleuths to sponsor the Fireball Run.

We need to raise $2,600 to cover the cost of printing 30,000 missing children flyers.

Whoever underwrites this project automatically becomes a major sponsor for the 2010 Fireball Run, the “Race to Recover America’s Missing Children!”

The value of the sponsorship is $50,000 in free publicity and recognition.

Help us to achieve our goal by making a ‘tax deductible’ donation to the non-profit KlaasKids Foundation.

Simply go to the KlaasKids.org donation page right here, select donate from the main menu and use PayPal or the credit card of your choice.

Alone none of us has the power to effect profound change, but together we can change the world."

If about 5 percent of the people who visit Websleuths today donate 5 dollars we will have our money.

Guys, I never ask anyone for money but I am asking you help out KlaasKids so that Marc can get the publicity needed for the missing kids the media ignores. You can make a difference with a small donation.

5 bucks, tax deductable, right here. Come on. We can do this for Marc Klaas, for Polly, for all the missing children. 5 dollars ( or more if you want) that's all it takes.

Thank you.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Done & I challenge the others to match my 5 :)

Here's what you will see after submitting your donation. Guys let's please help Mark out on this.

Thank you.

We depend on individual donations, large or small, to continue our work. If you have any further questions or comments you may email us or contact us at the address below:
KlaasKids Foundation
P.O. Box 925
Sausalito, CA 94966

(415) 331 6867 • Email: klaaskids@pacbell.net

Click here to read our article about "What You Can Do" to help fight crime in your own way.

Woot! I feel a WS Uprising for a good cause!! ;)

Lol, Tulessa! Hopefully, everyone will find their way to the site to help the children out! It was quick and easy! Come on, guys! Let's do this for Caylee and every other lost little angel out there!

in memory of the:angel: angels :angel: I meet that are taken from ALL of us too soon!

WE HAVE REACHED OUR GOAL AND THEN SOME!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

At least 35 missing kids will have 1000 of their own fliers passed out all over the U.S. during the Fireball Run. Most of them have never had any media at all.

The whole point of the fireball run is to find the kids and bring them home.

So far 35 race teams have signed up. Each time a new race team signs up we need to print 1000 fliers for a missing child. The goal was to pay for the 35 teams signed up. That's where we came up with the amount of 2600. BUT we didn't allow for any new teams to sign up. Because you all responded in such big numbers Marc can pay for more missing children's fliers than we had planned on.

Because of your generosity today Marc and Violet have reached their goal for the printer with a nice cushion for when more racing people sign up and that means more missing kids get their own 1000 fliers.

I do not have an exact amount but we OVER did it and that is so wonderful.

All day long I have been bawling my eyes out. All happy tears mind you.

In these incredibly hard times I am so impressed that you still took the time to donate.

5 dollars is like 5 thousand if you don't have it (believe me I know it) and I know some of you really had to scrape to donate.

Marc will be writing us a message soon.

Thank you. I love you. I really truly do.

Tricia

IF YOU WERE GOING TO DONATE PLEASE DO SO. KLAASKIDS DESPERATELY NEEDS THE MONEY.

Just because we reached our goal I don't want anyone to think they can't donate. Yes, you can. Any time you want you can donate and rest assured the money will be put to helping keep our kids safe and finding missing children.

So if anyone was planning on donating please do so. We will have more teams sign up so we will need more money for the printer and on the off chance there is even money left over it will go directly to the KlaasKids Foundation. The Foundations goal is to help bring home missing children and to prevent harm from happening to our kids.

The money is always needed.

Thank you.

Done... and while I was signed into PayPal sent a little thank you to Tim Miller also!

God bless Marc and Tim and the work that they do!

Done! And my boys will be matching my $20 donation. What a great & necessary cause. Thank you Tricia for everything you do & for bringing this to our attention.

I sent mine and happy to help all the children. God Bless these men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361