885 users online (179 members and 706 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Skyline Groundskeeper says he saw no white truck -Timeline Clarified

Please remove if already posted.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

My head is spinning
    Last edited by sixnsolid; 08-12-2010 at 07:59 PM. Reason: I can't spell <blush>

* sigh *

* climbs back on the fence *

I was just coming here to post this! I don't know what to make of this info. It seems like he would have no ulterior motive in this that would lead him to lie, and if he was uncertain, he probably would have not said anything to the press. I was somewhat convinced by the case against TH but didn't like the witch hunt aspect or how singular the focus was when it seemed like it still could have been someone else. Very interesting development.

I just posted in the "news" forum

Well, if he definitely couldn't enter or exit with a truck being there I think that would mean the truck could not have been there right? Is there any other way the truck was able to be parked there, out of the way of the groundskeeper?

Does the groundskeeper drive a truck? Maybe the truck people saw was his?

Did Terri ever say where she parked at the school? Because if she said that she did actually park on that access road... then this would be good news I think?
    John 3:16

hmmm ... so my next questions would be:

where was he at the pertinent times?

and was he focused on a particular task or just hanging out vehicle-watching?

Doesn't mean it couldn't have been there at 8:45.

Ok, I guess I must have missed something somewhere. What does it matter if she wasn't parked on this access road?

ETA: And she could have gone there after 8:45 right? So, as usual, I'm confused.
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

Wonder if he drives an f250, it looks white? Hey, somebody up in Portland refresh my memory, this man says he was mowing that morning. Was it not raining that day up there?

Wow.. It seems pretty conclusive that there was not a white truck parked on that access road. The groundskeeper would surely have seen it....
    All JMO

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.

:ban me:

:hopping_mad:

He is only talking about up to 8:30 am--If TH parked on the main road, per the police staged (?) photos and then drove around to pick up Kyron on the access road @ 8:45( which is what it sounds like from the timeline we have been given), this really doesn't mean much.

Quote Originally Posted by Billylee View Post
    Wonder if he drives an f250, it looks white? Hey, somebody up in Portland refresh my memory, this man says he was mowing that morning. Was it not raining that day up there?

We mow in the rain in the Pacific NW...the grass would take over if we didn't -- it rains a whooole lot.
    All JMO

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    Ok, I guess I must have missed something somewhere. What does it matter if she wasn't parked on this access road?

ETA: And she could have gone there after 8:45 right? So, as usual, I'm confused.
    The whole theory of how she got Kyron out of the building is based on the idea that someone drove the truck up the access road so Kyron could be brought out the side door and put into the truck without anyone noticing. The police said that they have at least one witness report that the truck was up there.

The groundskeeper says he in the area of the access road until 8:30.

We don't know WHEN the witness who saw the white truck on the access road saw it.

I've always guessed that the witness saw the truck close to 8:45, when TH exited the school.

Most intriguing, IMO, is that the groundskeeper doesn't say that he was driving a white truck that might have been mistaken for the Horman truck.

So, IMO, unless his timeline contradicts the witness one, this is much ado about nothing.

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by kytty View Post
    He is only talking about up to 8:30 am--If TH parked on the main road, per the police staged (?) photos and then drove around to pick up Kyron on the access road @ 8:45( which is what it sounds like from the timeline we have been given), this really doesn't mean much.
    Yes, except he also claims that he would have noticed a truck parked in that shoulder leading to the access road, because it would have been difficult for him to maneuver in and out of the access road if a vehicle were parked there.

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast