1161 users online (218 members and 943 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

DS, TH Unaccounted For At Same Time--KGW

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman...-99077874.html

Also, DS left her car where she was landscaping so she would have had to have gotten in the car with TH, if that was in fact where/who she was with.

Would that be from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.? Or 9:45 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.? Or 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.? Or 11:15 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.? Or 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.?

Because I have read all of those times in various news articles.
    Last edited by cypress; 08-12-2010 at 08:20 PM.

I'm not sure---but I think even more significant is the fact that while DS was unaccounted for, her car wasn't, so if she did leave it would have had to have been with someone.

That and the timeline of her being missing---awfully huge coincidence IMO

the OP article states 10-1 but I agree Cypress, it would be nice if all the MSM could agree on that timeline

This could account for why everyone at the Job site thought dede was there. Saw her car and assumed that she was somewhere on the 40 acre property, but when she was called for lunch (cell phone call?) and she didn't answer the original time frame was 1 1/2 hours. Changed to 3 plus hours after everone on the property realized they hadn't seen her from much earlier on, just her vehicle?!? Interesting and not looking good for DeDe to say the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by krowdkat View Post
    This could account for why everyone at the Job site thought dede was there. Saw her car and assumed that she was somewhere on the 40 acre property, but when she was called for lunch (cell phone call?) and she didn't answer the original time frame was 1 1/2 hours. Changed to 3 plus hours after everone on the property realized they hadn't seen her from much earlier on, just her vehicle?!? Interesting and not looking good for DeDe to say the very least.
    But then that doesn't account for the initial reports that she left suddenly. I can't make any sense of it. I hope it makes sense to somebody, and that the part I'm missing is being lost in the media reports.

If DS was working on a large property and her whereabouts wouldn't be accounted for on a normal working day, meaning her employer wouldn't be following her around making sure she was working, then really, how does anyone know what time or even if she left?

Just because she may not have responded to a call doesn't mean she wasn't there, especially if the property is a large one.

I think very likely what happened is that there were initial reports but as investigators did ... investigating, they realized there was a bigger time gap. Also, her not being there could have been "sudden" to one person but not to someone else. I think important clarifications have occurred.

Where does DS say she was during that time or does anyone know?
    Playing devil's advocate... she was somewhere on the property doing her thing (40 acres in that area is not like a 40 acre field in the midwest, that's a lot of area), her phone was in a bag or on vib or silent and she never knew calls had been made to her. Possible?

Quote Originally Posted by cypress View Post
    If DS was working on a large property and her whereabouts wouldn't be accounted for on a normal working day, meaning her employer wouldn't be following her around making sure she was working, then really, how does anyone know what time or even if she left?

Just because she may not have responded to a call doesn't mean she wasn't there, especially if the property is a large one.
    Not if she had particular areas she was supposed to be working in, or particular work she was supposed to be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by daisy.faithfull View Post
    But then that doesn't account for the initial reports that she left suddenly. I can't make any sense of it. I hope it makes sense to somebody, and that the part I'm missing is being lost in the media reports.
    That part is confusing to me, too. Interesting that she left suddenly wasn't initially reported that she left suddenly in someone elses vehicle. Maybe the person reporting she left suddenly didn't know what vehichle dede drove?!?

I do feel like LE knows much more than we do and that the few leaks we've had in this case have only come from outside LE. Definitely a case I'd like to watch at trial from start to finish.

I'm more distrusting of the media than LE. But, I'm not always trusting of LE either. I'm glad they're holding as much as they can close to the vest and the GJ is involved.
    Last edited by krowdkat; 08-12-2010 at 09:29 PM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    Playing devil's advocate... she was somewhere on the property doing her thing (40 acres in that area is not like a 40 acre field in the midwest, that's a lot of area), her phone was in a bag or on vib or silent and she never knew calls had been made to her. Possible?
    The only thing I have heard publicly is her (DS) attorney claims she was at home all day the day Kyron disappeared.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy View Post
    The only thing I have heard publicly is her (DS) attorney claims she was at home all day the day Kyron disappeared.
    Yeah, and he's not looking so good for that comment right now. It's looking he lied about that. She wasn't home, she was supposed to be working, and no one seems to know if she was working or not. Is this woman a phantom or something? How can she be practically invisible to so many people? If it wasn't for the planned lunch (apparently not planned by her), we'd never know a hint of where she was. I bet she's regretting not thinking about that lunch right now.

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    Yes, definitely possible. Now timeframes have changed? It's a 40 acre farm. Her car never left. I would not take my cellphone if I was doing hard work in the dirt.. I'd leave it in my car and maybe come back to check to see if I had any calls.

Apparently nobody at the farm noticed a car picking her up either? Unless LE knows something we don't. It's a big property. I wonder if side roads border it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy View Post
    How can she be home if she was at the garden?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast