Levi Page Show 8/12 9 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight @ 9 PM ET we'll be hosting our live show on the Kyron Horman case!

Attorney and former prosecutor Holly Hughes and child abuse and sex crimes prosecutor Stacey Honowitz discuss the case.

Here is the number to call in live: 347-838-9781

Here is the link to listen: http://tinyurl.com/2cfddx3

I'm awful at transcribing and I've got my 7 yr old nephew for the rest of the summer so, while listening, also watching spiderman 2!

Very bad at multi-tasking.......

We all hope he's alive but statistically speaking, after all these weeks not likely.

the time, care, funds etc etc not to mention hiding him physically.

Not looking good.

A lot of similarities between Anthony case.......who in their right mind would be 'sexting' at such a time??? (CA and her 31 day party while child gone, etc)

No focus on the MISSING CHILD in these cases!!!

panel agrees TMH actions after the fact strongly indicate she was not attached to Kyron...

People Terri has surrounded herself with...No swans swimming in the sewer..That was a good one..

Holly: prosecutor really smart bout this>no immunity deal yet; they want corroboration; doesnt have to be forensic evidence; her lawyer probably sayin' DD yr gonna go down>cooperate

Have to agree how unlikely for two people to be unable to account for their time on the SAME day, SAME time, a child goes MISSING. This is a little too hinky.......lots of talk about the this time they aren't giving up their where-abouts.

Another Guest: there's a difference tween cooperation and giving it up

I can't stay much longer (for now) but since it was brought up in the beginning of the show by Levi--is anyone else thinking about the groundskeeper not witnessing the truck on the access road and what it means to LE/the case? Other witnesses and their recollection?

Could he have not seen it while he was busy mowing for all that time?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

I can't stay much longer (for now) but since it was brought up in the beginning of the show by Levi--is anyone else thinking about the groundskeeper not witnessing the truck on the access road and what it means to LE/the case? Other witnesses and their recollection?

Could he have not seen it while he was busy mowing for all that time?

Actually, that last is an excellent point. If he were mowing, with his truck pulled up further onto the path, the truck could have been pulled in and out without his necessarily being aware of it, as long as it was gone by the time he got back. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam