LiLo Could Be Released Early From Rehab

Unfortunately early release from jail can be explained by overcrowding.

But this.... I know that it says that the professionals are recommending this, but unless I'm missing something LL seems like she is in need of serious help. I don't understand. I guess if they are wrong they'll hear about it in the news, it may not be that long.

I really hope she turns it around. She seems like she has run her once very promising career as an actress into the ground. Now her career as a public spectacle, that's another story. So sad.

Please, don't release her early from rehab. Worst idea I've heard of in a long time. She needs rehab more than any other celebrity I can think of right now...

This is a very poor choice for her. She needs the help and she needs to do the program and take it seriously. She has such potential, if she would stop shooting herself in the foot. I think it would be a shame to not take that opportunity to get her the treatment she needs.

Unfortunately early release from jail can be explained by overcrowding.

But this.... I know that it says that the professionals are recommending this, but unless I'm missing something LL seems like she is in need of serious help. I don't understand. I guess if they are wrong they'll hear about it in the news, it may not be that long.

I really hope she turns it around. She seems like she has run her once very promising career as an actress into the ground. Now her career as a public spectacle, that's another story. So sad.

I cannot get the article to load so will be off looking at other sources but as to the BBM portion of your statement - I couldn't agree more. I also wonder what qualifications these "professionals" have. Every expert on addiction I have heard discuss this LiLo matter has said unequivocably that she needs long term rehab and not some cushy, for show, no substance, room service celebrity variety but real and true serious rehab facility.

ETA I see the information comes from radaronline and quotes the prosecutor who says the health professionals may reccomend her early release. Not a fan of radaronline and if the prosecutor is giving out quotes to them, not a fan of the prosecutor. I find that really inappropriate.

I saw a brief news item yesterday about Judge Revel having removed herself from the case. Have to wonder now if this has something to do with the rehab announcement today?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/11/judge-marsha-revel-remove_n_678424.html

-snip-
Robison said there were several instances when the judge had communications and the prosecutor was not present or told afterward.

In one instance, the judge contacted the Morningside Recovery rehab facility, which was not on a list provided by her court-appointed experts. She then selected Morningside as a place to send Lohan.

Lohan attorney Shawn Chapman Holley eventually persuaded the judge to send Lohan to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
-snip-

I wonder if UCLA is on the list provided by the court appointed experts.

I'm very interested to know why she was interested in a facility that was not on the list. I hope that it wasn't so that LL could be pampered.

The LL saga has been a ridiculous waste of money and time. She'll blow herself up somehow; then there will be those around her who wonder why.

How much are these 'professionals' basing their judgment on interviews with LiLo? Umm, she's an actress.

Both the east and west coast don't seem to be able to offer her any kind of safe clean and sober environment for her and at this point I can't see her as being anything but too vulnerable to deal with the enormous dysfunctional pressures this could place on the girl. Hence, the need to keep her in rehab... maybe then she stands a shot at building some kind of support network that's healthy or coming to realization that she needs to stay in rehab herself.

I'm worried that her mom is influencing her to not make connections to others in recovery out there by putting the whole LL coming out to the east coast idea.

As for the professionals involved... you'd think having to see the outcome in the media would motivate them more to not just get her in and out the door hollywood style.

Will her probation be discharged after this? Will she actually be free to move elsewhere with no more legal ramifications? Oh, I forgot, LL gets special treatment. Silly me. :innocent:

Ho hum. I predict she will continue to get special treatment, and eventually end up dead and then eventually no one will really care. She's not even a great actress (did you see that last train wreck of a movie I know who killed me or something?) She's a has been, a self destructive effed up person. There are a lot of them out there but not famous for it. I will not click on another link to her same old story again, I've given up caring on this one. Too bad so sad, Lindsay who?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back