NY NY - Evelyn Henriquez, 29, Brooklyn, 13 Aug 1993

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 967DFNY

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/967dfny.html

Evelyn Henriquez
Missing since August 13, 1993 from Brooklyn, New York City, Kings County, New York.
Classification: Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics
•Date Of Birth: June 26, 1964
•Age at Time of Disappearance: 29 years old
•Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5' 6"; 126 lbs.
•Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
•Dentals: Available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Henriquez was last seen between 17.30 and 18.00 at her apartment at 104 Ross Street in Williamsburg in the New York City borough of Brooklyn on August 13, 1993. She took no suitcases.

Henriquez had two children with a police detective based in Manhattan.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

New York City Police Department
1-212-694-7781

NCIC Number: M-673570179
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/henriquez_evelyn.html
More details as to where she was last seen.

No archived articles found at this time.

I do not find Evelyn listed in NamUs at this time.

Evelyn has been missing 17 years today. She left behind 2 children. Come home soon.

Attachments

• Evelyn.bmp
    46.9 KB · Views: 21
What do you think of NamUs UP2824? Unidentified Person Case

Heights are OK, age range is OK, it looks like they may both have protruding teeth, UID had NYC token found near the body.

I wish I could see if they both have DNA available.

Attachments

• Evelyn Hernandez.png
    Evelyn Hernandez.png
    284.1 KB · Views: 11
What do you think of NamUs UP2824? Unidentified Person Case

Heights are OK, age range is OK, it looks like they may both have protruding teeth, UID had NYC token found near the body.

I wish I could see if they both have DNA available.

That looks like a good match. I logged in and looked through the exclusions, and Evelyn is not listed.

What is the name of the NYPD detective who had children with Evelyn Henriquez?
Edit: Victor Henriquez
Using Advice Of Psychic, Police Hunt For a Body (Published 1997)

Mrs. Henriquez disappeared on Aug. 13, 1993, officials said. She was last seen between 5:30 and 6 P.M. at her apartment at 104 Ross Street in Williamsburg, two miles southeast of the field, where workers with cranes and shovels began digging yesterday shortly after 2 A.M. The field is adjacent to a New York City Transit Authority plant. Mrs. Henriquez, who was 30 at the time, had two children with Victor Henriquez, a police detective based in Manhattan who may have worked at one time as a transit police officer, the officials said.

The investigation is being overseen by the department's internal affairs bureau, according to law enforcement officials. Marilyn Mode, the Deputy Commissioner for public information, declined to comment last night on the details of the inquiry or on the involvement of internal affairs. ''We just have an ongoing investigation,'' she said.

Last edited:
Interestingly enough the necklace that Evelyn was last seen wearing according to NamUs, a "YELLOW METAL NECKLACE WITH NYTP MINI SHIELD NUMBER 5074". I believe the NYTP stands for New York City Transit Police before it became known as the NYPD Transit Bureau in 1995. This may indicate Evelyn's occupation at the time she disappeared. Her Husband was also a Detective in the NYPD who may have worked as a Transit Police Officer at one time.

NYC_Transit_Police.jpg
(example image)

Namus Clothing and Accessory Details:-

Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics