Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #19

Hybrid View

WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #19

A new thread for general discussion. Please try to keep discussions under the appropriate threads - especially on the new warrant info that JVK is posting for us! Good stuff - THANK YOU JVK!!!

Link to thread 18: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99102"]WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #18 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Please continue here. This thread should only be used to follow the status of the investigation. All specific info should be posted in the appropriate thread for that info.

Thread 17

Search Affidavit

Salem

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/im...e_johnston.jpg

Could this woman be involved in something bigger?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111552"]Found Alive OR - Elizabeth Shambaugh, 12 - Clackamas County - August 11, 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fhc For This Useful Post:

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SerendipitySeeker For This Useful Post:

I'm trying to catch up here and saw this posting. I don't think the owner of this home based business has anything to do with the RSO listed - Washington Digital Archives shows that the person with the same name as the RSO alias is older (per marriage records.)
    I'm honestly trying to catch up so please forgive me for asking but why would the home based business and tax records with photos be involved with LB?
    I feel like I am missing something big here???
    The best advice I give to my children: Tell the truth - whether you like it or not.

Just passing this on - take it for what it's worth ~

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Brus...101182864.html

Comment section - dated 8/21/10

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haddie McFaddies Mom For This Useful Post:

JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haddie McFaddies Mom View Post

As far as we know.. the finding of bones is rumor. I would have thought if they would have found something like that Melissa would have been notified.

As far as we know they found garbage and things that have been confirmed by Melissa to NOT belong to Lindsey.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JenniferO For This Useful Post:

What is it with all those feet that keep turning up, up there?

>>>snip

WHIDBEY ISLAND, Wash. A human foot was found washed up on the east side of central Whidbey Island Friday...

... Based on the size of the foot, detectives believe it belongs to a female of juvenile. It's believed to have been in the water for less than two months...

(article continues)

<<<snip

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Huma...101687008.html

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coastal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferO View Post
    As far as we know.. the finding of bones is rumor. I would have thought if they would have found something like that Melissa would have been notified.

As far as we know they found garbage and things that have been confirmed by Melissa to NOT belong to Lindsey.
    I wonder if LE also had that brush cleared in June 2009 or is this a new area?

If it's a new area ... why is it 'new'?
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChuckMaureen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Haddie McFaddies Mom View Post

A bit more info here:

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in...ab-for-testing
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChuckMaureen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckMaureen View Post
    Hi Chuck, I wonder why LE is so secretive about where this area is? It isn't like the public is going to swarm on the site IMO !!! We already know it could be the area up by Larson Rd or the area NW of that up in the boonies due north of Elma. And then the searchers spent a good deal of time at the end of Beck Rd hiking north down the ravine from where the free lance dog handler searched and his dogs alerted, south of Beck Rd.

It might be somewhere else we have not heard of. But why the secrecy? How is keeping this area under taps in the best interest of the investigation? I would think if they gave out the info it might spook the person into some 'reaction', if it is indeed where they might have taken Lindsey?

Then, I am hard to change my thoughts, like she was probably taken up to and stored overnight in the cellar owned by the couple who stopped a search crew and said 'we want to be cleared', please go search there. We saw smoke coming from the cellar that night and heard noises coming from there, and no one has been in that cellar for years' {my remembrance of their words only} !!!

Goc Bless Lindsey and her spirit, wherever she is tonight, with Love xox

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

I can't help but wonder what ever came of the search for the IP address that logged onto Lindsey's YoVille account two days after she disappeared. Did anyone else here anything more on this?

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    my head is spinning from all the SW info....wow

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TakeNote For This Useful Post:

One of my previous posts ...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5349374&postcount=498"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #18[/ame]

... I indicated I believed LB was being stalked previous to the day she went missing.

Given the information now publicly revealed in a search warrant, that seems accurate:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5512592&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009 - Search Warrant - Cell Phone Rec.[/ame]

During interviews with friends of Lindsey Baum's they have mention [sic] either a white Van or SUV that Lindsey Baum had reported to them that had been following her.
    ... I was freaked when I read that in the warrant this weekend.

I think we can safely assume the 'bad feeling' and 'something bads gonna happen' LB had expressed on her MySpace page weeks prior to her disappearance might have been related to the 'white Van or SUV that had been following her'.

The warrants provide answers to so many questions, but also present new questions:

Did LB inform her mother of the white vehicle?
    If not, why not?

If so, why was LB permitted to travel the streets without parental or other adult companionship? Surely momB did not expect for JB to fill that role?

Were other parents or other adults or LE made aware of the white vehicle?

Many things had to be and were in or out of place for the opportunity to present itself to the perp to abduct LB at that time, and then take into account LB's 'sixth sense' of an impending 'bad' thing ... it oddly wreaks of 'destiny', even though it was not?
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ChuckMaureen For This Useful Post:

One of my previous posts ...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #18

... I indicated I believed LB was being stalked previous to the day she went missing.

Given the information now publicly revealed in a search warrant, that seems accurate:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009 - Search Warrant - Cell Phone Rec.

... I was freaked when I read that in the warrant this weekend.

I think we can safely assume the 'bad feeling' and 'something bads gonna happen' LB had expressed on her MySpace page weeks prior to her disappearance might have been related to the 'white Van or SUV that had been following her'.

The warrants provide answers to so many questions, but also present new questions:

Did LB inform her mother of the white vehicle?
    If not, why not?

If so, why was LB permitted to travel the streets without parental or other adult companionship? Surely momB did not expect for JB to fill that role?

Were other parents or other adults or LE made aware of the white vehicle?

Many things had to be and were in or out of place for the opportunity to present itself to the perp to abduct LB at that time, and then take into account LB's 'sixth sense' of an impending 'bad' thing ... it oddly wreaks of 'destiny', even though it was not?

I wonder ... shouldn't LE investigate LB's activity and IP addresses on May 29, 2009 ... what made LB post her 'bad feeling' and 'something bads gonna happen' comments?

Was it something 'D****' (identified in some of the search warrants) communicated to her while on-line?

Why was LB seeming afraid at that time?
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChuckMaureen For This Useful Post:

I wonder ... shouldn't LE investigate LB's activity and IP addresses on May 29, 2009 ... what made LB post her 'bad feeling' and 'something bads gonna happen' comments?

Was it something 'D****' (identified in some of the search warrants) communicated to her while on-line?

Why was LB seeming afraid at that time?
    I agree - they should be looking at online stuff prior to 5/29 when she made that post. Why did she have a bad feeling? Oh wait, I think iirc, she created her myspace account and posted that on the same day, didn't she? If so, I don't think the feeling she had was from D online.

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jules71 View Post
    I agree - they should be looking at online stuff prior to 5/29 when she made that post. Why did she have a bad feeling? Oh wait, I think iirc, she created her myspace account and posted that on the same day, didn't she? If so, I don't think the feeling she had was from D online.
    LB may have created that particular account on May 29 ... but that does not mean LB was not on-line and communicating with "adults" via another or other's accounts.

The main concern is the search warrants indicate LB was being followed, i.e.: *stalked*.
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChuckMaureen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TakeNote View Post
    my head is spinning from all the SW info....wow
    Hi TakeNote, Great to see you and have been thinking of your little guy, hoping all is well. xox xox

33. The Following User Says Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

According to the search warrants, LB crashed the bike before leaving it at the Shell. Has it been told if she was injured, bleeding, or limping afterwards?
    Maybe a homeowner or passerby gave "sympathy" to her?

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SerendipitySeeker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SerendipitySeeker View Post
    According to the search warrants, LB crashed the bike before leaving it at the Shell. Has it been told if she was injured, bleeding, or limping afterwards?
    Maybe a homeowner or passerby gave "sympathy" to her?
    My, after a year gone by and holding in my mind all that time KK's posts saying they took the bike all the way up to her house where they were heard by a neighbor to be arguing about it, and who told Lindsey's brother to leave and go home.

That is an outrageous lie on her part IMO if what we are now reading is the truth, right? I am newly shocked although I probably shouldn't be for all the statements she wrote and then changed.

PS: I think I have crossed the road and am done being nice. When Lindsey's case comes to fruition and it is before the courts, I hope that every person that let Justice for her slide by not telling the truth is judged as well and held accountable. I really angers me that people can so influence a case by statements or writings to their own advantage. It must be that if what they say is not what really happened, right? xox

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    My, after a year gone by and holding in my mind all that time KK's posts saying they took the bike all the way up to her house where they were heard by a neighbor to be arguing about it, and who told Lindsey's brother to leave and go home.

That is an outrageous lie on her part IMO if what we are now reading is the truth, right? I am newly shocked although I probably shouldn't be for all the statements she wrote and then changed.

PS: I think I have crossed the road and am done being nice. When Lindsey's case comes to fruition and it is before the courts, I hope that every person that let Justice for her slide by not telling the truth is judged as well and held accountable. I really angers me that people can so influence a case by statements or writings to their own advantage. It must be that if what they say is not what really happened, right? xox

Hi scandi,

One of the witnesses, who was closer to KK's house indicated (as per one of the groups posted warrants) LB had approached her to ask her to tell JB to stop harassing them (LB and MK). I understand the group still had the bike at that point.

The witness told JB to go home (and the witness also texted MB of that fact). JB took the bike with him and might have left it at the Shell station along the way or might have taken it home.

Can anyone verify? I have minimal time at the moment to re-read the warrants .. as I am busy with work-at-home.
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChuckMaureen For This Useful Post:

Hi scandi,

One of the witnesses, who was closer to KK's house indicated (as per one of the groups posted warrants) LB had approached her to ask her to tell JB to stop harassing them (LB and MK). I understand the group still had the bike at that point.

The witness told JB to go home (and the witness also texted MB of that fact). JB took the bike with him and might have left it at the Shell station along the way or might have taken it home.

Can anyone verify? I have minimal time at the moment to re-read the warrants .. as I am busy with work-at-home.
    Hi ya Chuck. Yes, that was Rena H who was visiting a friend Mary who lived across the street from KK and down a few houses towards town. It looks like the info we heard from posts made on other sites was not the case with what we have just learned. That the bike was left behind the Shell station on their walk to KK's house. At least that is how I read it.

I would love to know the talk in town regarding the info brought out in the SW's. Today I'm going to do some reading on old posts to see what else is out there re these two McClearyites who were served with these warrants. xox

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

SS, that would have been on the way to Kara's house, I am pretty sure if LB was hurt she would have noticed and not sent her home.

43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    In reading the new SW's has anyone come across a warrant to search an abandon vehicle that seemed to have nothing wrong with it just out side of McCleary around the same time that Lindsey went missing?

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TakeNote For This Useful Post:

Is it okay to let others know that this:

is available here:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...2864163&v=wall

47. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haddie McFaddies Mom For This Useful Post:

JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeNote View Post
    In reading the new SW's has anyone come across a warrant to search an abandon vehicle that seemed to have nothing wrong with it just out side of McCleary around the same time that Lindsey went missing?
    I don't remember hearing that. Do you have more information (like maybe a date it happened or description of the car?) so we can put a request in for it.

49. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JenniferO For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast