678 users online (90 members and 588 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
    Lindsey Baum,Nancy Moyer,Kyrun Hormon,Kayla Kroft,the woman whose van and deceased little boy found along a lake shore line outside Olympia now a little boy who went missing from the "disabled " car on the Mercer Bridge. All cases stymied, each in different L.E jurisdictions. WHY?

It's been a long time since I posted here but I come at least once a week to see if there are any new clues to find her.. She is in my prayers everyday.. I have never met her or her family and live on the other side of the country so would not even had known about her had it not been for websleuths.. I talk about her to anyone who will listen and it sickens me that after all this time she has not been found.. It has become an every day thing to hear about a child that has either been murdered or has gone missing.. The saddest part is that these animals who are responsible get away with it..
    sphibe7 I also want to know why all these cases have gone cold..

The Lindsey Baum Task Force still has a visible presence downtown McCleary, they've moved to a different office space in the building but are still there. Lindsey's large banner remains on an outside wall - very public place across from post office, library, and gas station.

Whenever I meet someone new we inevitably end up talking about Lindsey, wondering what happened and where she is. Wondering who did this and hoping for answers soon.

In Session just ran a small piece on Lindsey saying they are still looking for her in McCleary and asked for any information to be forwarded to LE.
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

That's what is so frustating about the Baum case and the others I sighted here in Washington state. It's as if LE have nothing, or someone(s) is being protected who have connections.

On now, "Vanished with Beth Halloway", featuring Lindsey's story.

On now .. "Vanished with Beth Halloway" .. featuring Lindsey's story.
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

I don't get that show here in my small town, could you post what was said please?

Thank you
    Just my, no one elses

Quite frankly, the information presented was nothing more than what has been discussed in this forum.

They did not include the trip to the video store while describing the group's walkabout between the pool and LB's house. Odd.

They ended the segment stating LE's interest in speaking with the three as-of-yet unidentified persons in the gas station video and of course LE's desire to determine the owner of the white Honda truck.
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

In Session is doing a spotlight on Lindsey right now. LE told them they've made some progress and asked IS to show her story again.

Lindsey is 14 now.

That's good news... I hope there has been progress...

Always praying for her to be found.
    Just my, no one elses

Lindsey Baum case map with timeline..

http://g.co/maps/8tq29

*please feel free to supply additional information and it will be added to the map*

JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    Lindsey Baum case map with timeline..

http://g.co/maps/8tq29

*please feel free to supply additional information and it will be added to the map*
    Thank you for doing this.

Not a big deal but I thought I'd let you know you have a couple of mistakes
    1. KKs house is not the last house on that block. It's one over (to the right).
    2. Where you have "Area where Lindsey/friends played" is correct in the sense that kids did/do play there but that is not where Lindsey/friends played the day Lindsey went missing. She was at a friends house in their swimming pool. It's located on Main Street between Fir and Maple across the street from the bus station.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferO View Post
    Thank you for doing this.

Not a big deal but I thought I'd let you know you have a couple of mistakes
    1. KKs house is not the last house on that block. It's one over (to the right).
    2. Where you have "Area where Lindsey/friends played" is correct in the sense that kids did/do play there but that is not where Lindsey/friends played the day Lindsey went missing. She was at a friends house in their swimming pool. It's located on Main Street between Fir and Maple across the street from the bus station.
    I have been swamped with work... thank you for your input!! Is this the house with the pool? Was it a kiddie pool? I don't see a pool... do we know the time period she was playing/swimming there?

JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    I have been swamped with work... thank you for your input!! Is this the house with the pool? Was it a kiddie pool? I don't see a pool... do we know the time period she was playing/swimming there?

It's the house in the middle. I believe the pool can be seen in that picture.

And I only know that she had played there all day. Not sure about the start or end time exactly.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27