1344 users online (280 members and 1064 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

KOIN 08.13.2010; interview with gj witness who met Terri the day Kyron disappeared

On KOIN6 friday, interview with grand jury witness who met Terri Horman the day Kyron disappeared.

tweet from KOIN reporter on newscast to come.

We can add the report and discussion here as it develops

http://twitter.com/leadstory

bio of reporter at KOIN tweeting this:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/ab...t8L_W70Hw.cspx
    Last edited by daisy7; 08-13-2010 at 09:10 PM. Reason: added bio of reporter

Starbucks employee?

I hope this is not as confusing as all the other information that comes out.

Are twitters considered MSM?

Just asking, I don't know, but this same twitter blog posted this:

Byron Horman Case. Sheriff says no body, no suspect, and Terri has been cooperating as much as anyone.
    3:59 PM Jul 2nd via web

ETA: He even typed Byron.
    Last edited by 21merc7; 08-13-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post

Byron Horman Case. Sheriff says no body, no suspect, and Terri has been cooperating as much as anyone.
    he is a journalist at KOIN

here is his bio from their newsite:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/ab...t8L_W70Hw.cspx

I am excited to hear from a GJ witness . . . . even just about the process but any tidbits may be helpful. Thanks NBM for starting this thread!

The date of that tweet Mercy was July 2, 2010. A little dated but interesting.

I think much has happened in this case since then.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post

yeah... he is either all thumbs on his blackberry or needs some spell check apps on his phone LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    yeah... he is either all thumbs on his blackberry or needs some spell check apps on his phone LOL
    It probably WAS spell checked to Byron (from Kyron).

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post

but even so, wasn't that after she was put out of the house? if that is true, that she was cooperating "as much as anyone" that would kind of nullify half (or more) of our discussions...hmmmmm...if that was the case, i think they really should have put that out there, and they didn't, which makes me really suspect about it...

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post

ETA: He even typed Byron.
    Just a note. Many, many people tweet from their cellphones. Not uncommon to see small typos.

Twitter, BTW, isn't a blog. It's a communication tool. You can post messages of up to 180 characters. That message goes out to anyone who "follows" you. And, of course, anyone who gets your Twitter link from someone else (unless you make your Twitter private, which kinda defeats the whole purpose of it).

I used to tweet several times daily & keep up with a whole raft of people. Special interest groups even form from Twitter.

Actually, Twitter is way cool.

Quote Originally Posted by nosysw View Post
    but even so, wasn't that after she was put out of the house? if that is true, that she was cooperating "as much as anyone" that would kind of nullify half (or more) of our discussions...hmmmmm...if that was the case, i think they really should have put that out there, and they didn't, which makes me really suspect about it...
    I'm pretty sure that July 2nd was before she was put out of the house. And for a time, LE was saying she was cooperating but they have certain guidelines they have to go by for responses to the public and I'm sure that that was the reason that statement was made by them.
    If a link is posted we're good, if not it's my own opinion.

Mostly, I'm glad I'm me, but today I'm just

If the witness met TH on 6/4, the it seems the GJ is not asking about the MFH plot, but rather, Kyron's disappearance . . . or do they hear testimony about more than one case at the same time?

---------

Best Friends Animal Society

A better world through kindness to animals

[I]Please help BestFriends help us.

https://www.bestfriends.org/donate/index.cfm?

Speaking of KOIN, I went back thru a comments thread on their site and found some insinuations about "step mom" on June 5th...so it was starting early, for what it's worth.
    Just my opinion, of course.

A lot of the local reporters are starting to twitter upcoming stories. (Ex: Anita Kissee at KATU)

I follow the news sites twitters and some of the reporters...

For example, Jessica Morkert from KOIN (jmorkert on twitter) started up tweeting again and said yesterday that she was at the courthouse and had not seen anyone yet...

I have to say I agree w/Kat010, I just started using my twitter again, and I can't believe how fast things get around! It is way cool! =)

Mike Donahue has been around forever it seems, and even though it may not be a huge
    "breaking" interview, I do respect him.

Quote Originally Posted by nosysw View Post
    LE has always said she was cooperative. It's KH and DY who have said she wasn't.

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast