995 users online (141 members and 854 guests)  

Websleuths News

SC - Human Fetus Found Outside Orangeburg County Nightclub

Please, someone, anyone, help me understand this messed up story!!!

It sounds like 3 different crimes took place at the same time, but, I am still scratching my head.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=94099

Orangeburg officials said the fetus, estimated at 21 weeks old, was discovered near the Allen Murray Club at approximately 4:12 AM after a Harleyville man said several men attacked him prior to a sexual rendezvous with a younger woman.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Sounds like the LE inadvertantly discovered the child's remains while investigating an assault and robbery on a man that was left for dead in that field.

They aren't sure if the child's remains just happened to be there or if the child's remains belonged to a woman who was a peripheral player in the assault and robbery.

HTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Sounds like the LE inadvertantly discovered the child's remains while investigating an assault and robbery on a man that was left for dead in that field.

They aren't sure if the child's remains just happened to be there or if the child's remains belonged to a woman who was a peripheral player in the assault and robbery.

HTH.

That story sounds like something perps weave after they get caught on that show COPS.

Lovejac, SMH. "Shaking Mah Head"

Really confusing is the guy says he got rolled before he had the sexual encounter with a younger woman. Like, ummmmmmmm so after he got beat down he still had the sexual encounter?

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    That story sounds like something perps weave after they get caught on that show COPS.

Lovejac, SMH. "Shaking Mah Head"

Really confusing is the guy says he got rolled before he had the sexual encounter with a younger woman. Like, ummmmmmmm so after he got beat down he still had the sexual encounter?
    LMAO! That is EXACTLY what I thought too! MY head is stilling hurting after trying to figure out that story.

And what's up with the detail about borrowing the condom?? Hoping to get credit for safe sex??

Did the younger woman he had the sexual encounter with then go have a miscarriage? A 21 week fetus is 5 months, wouldn't you know if you were having sex with a pregnant woman??

Or....did some woman just walk outside a night club and have a miscarriage? A 5 month pregnant woman at a night club is that common in Orangeburg SC??

Inquiring minds want to know !

This is the same Orangeburg, SC where the woman just "supposedly" drowned her kids by "accidentally" driving down a boat ramp. Orangeburg is trouble, you don't want to be there after dark. It does have a few nice areas where the doctors, lawyers live but they are WAY out from the city. I do not find anything surprising in this article. Nothing that happens in Oburg would surprise me. FWIW my husband works at the Orangeburg hospital, God help him if he breaks down going through that area at night.