If Terri is guilty...why isn't she cracking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherazhad

Reaction score
The police have put serious pressure on Terri, letting it be known that they think she is responsible for Kyron's disappearance. They've focused on her friends to influence her further & the press has demonised her. She has also lost her daughter, husband & home. There is a lack of evidence in this case & I was initially scepticle that she was involved. However, her behaviour since is starting to convince me. What I can't understand is why she hasn't cracked yet. She must be under enormous strain, I feel that it's just a matter of time before she breaks. After all she's not got much left to lose! Has she got more of a support system than we realise, I thought she hadn't got contact with Dede & other friends now...

The police have put serious pressure on Terri, letting it be known that they think she is responsible for Kyron's disappearance. They've focused on her friends to influence her further & the press has demonised her. She has also lost her daughter, husband & home. There is a lack of evidence in this case & I was initially scepticle that she was involved. However, her behaviour since is starting to convince me. What I can't understand is why she hasn't cracked yet. She must be under enormous strain, I feel that it's just a matter of time before she breaks. After all she's not got much left to lose! Has she got more of a support system than we realise, I thought she hadn't got contact with Dede & other friends now...

Great question! To me, this is more indicative of her possible involvement. It seems like she is hiding something, even if she is not guilty in Kyron's disappearance...and if so, why on earth wouldn't she spill the beans on whatever she is hiding (if anything) in order to not put herself, her daughter, and her family and friends through all of this.

When I say it seems like she is hiding something, I'm thinking of her alleged deceptions on lie detector tests, possibly not being able to account for her time on June 4, reason why she didn't pick up science project as Kaine says she planned to, suggestion that there was another person in her truck that day, etc.

imo

because she doesn't want to go to prison for life, or worse? That's a pretty good reason. And she doesn't seem like the *cracking* kind to me. Pretty cool customer, imo.
l

She's a psychopath. Casey or Scott Peterson never cracked either.

I think she knows she is in too deep and either way she likely won't ever see Baby K again. At least this way (by keeping her silence) she doesn't get thrown in prison right away by confessing. At this point I think she is hoping for a wrong person to get accused; letting her off the hook. And heck, she's still free to do all the online websurfing, ebay shopping, family feud playing, photoshopping as much as she pleases with no interruptions!

She's pretty adamant she's innocent, she's just waiting for an arrest and what the charges are.

IMO, if she is capable of this crime, she is completely capable of never cracking.

Apparently, she is capable of accepting being abruptly and completely cut off from her baby for an unforseen amount of time - which makes me think she might be made of ice.

This is the heart of the sociopath.

Terri's free. Why can't she negotiate through the court supervised visits with her baby while all this is pending? I can't see her attorneys accepting Terri's separation from her child like this if, in their estimation, it wasn't absolutely necessary.

IMO, it must be absolutely necessary. If her attorneys had (from their client Terri), information that could help them fight that baby fight for her. i.e. Information that somehow refuted the MFH and/or the Terri-took-Kyron timeline - they would help her.

They can't.

Tough client. Tough case.

Right now best chance is Dede angle, and hoping against hope that Dede actually knows something and that Dede will crack.

The only other explanation is that it's possible that attempted MFH is true, while Terri is actually innocent of Kyron's disappearance. If this is the case, Terri is caught between a rock and a hard place and 75 minutes of "unaccountability", and LE is stuck with every reason to look at Terri and to look nowhere else - all because of 75 minutes of toddler alibi time.

LE & Terri could be stuck just staring at each other for years over Kyron's disappearance. At the moment, that's just what Haleigh's case feels like. :cow:

Not only is Terri Horman a psychopath, shes also loving every second of this. I bet she loves reading all about her, and the theories. I bet she regularly checks that FB page that talks about how wonderful she is, how pretty she is, etc. I wonder if its everything she always thought it would be when she found herself in this situation, because I think shes been preparing for this role her whole life.

jmo

1. She hasn't been charged with anything.
2. She has a top-notch lawyer.
3. She still has her freedom.
4. Denial.
5. She really is innocent.

I can't decide if it's just one or a combination of things.

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose." ~ Janis

And I don't mean DDS. If Kyron is alive, then someone must have him.
He certainly isn't roughing it alone in a park or forest.

because she doesn't want to go to prison for life, or worse? That's a pretty good reason.
Yes, and I don't think Kaine taking her baby away does anything to lessen her animosity towards him. I think it only makes her hate him more and makes her want to cause him more pain.

If she's guilty I think her best option is to keep quiet and hope that as time passes and she's not charged, or is found not guilty in court, she will be allowed to see her baby again.

And I don't mean DDS. If Kyron is alive, then someone must have him.
He certainly isn't roughing it alone in a park or forest.

Morag you stated...Perhaps she is protecting someone else?

Narcissists don't protect other people they expect other people to protect them..
JMO

Terri won't crack in my opinion because if anything would have made her, it would have been Kaine taking baby K and leaving. It's obvious to me, IMO, that Terri's first and foremost thought is of herself. If she thinks she can outmaneuver LE then I think she is sadly mistaken.

As others have pointed out, there are several cases that come to mind when thinking about this but the most notable is Casey Anthony who even led LE on a trip to her make believe job at Universal Studios. It's been 2+ years with her sitting in jail and she hasn't made any admissions of guilt. Scott Peterson never admitted to anything. These types of people think of themselves only and believe they are smarter than anyone else. JMO.

Narcissists don't protect other people they expect other people to protect them..
JMO

Agreed. With one exception. They've been known to protect their own flesh & blood. JMHO.

(Please don't take this qualification as implying anything relative to Terri & this case - it's just a side note for this discussion- based on what is known about narcissists - and a some real-life examples here at WS - Casey Anthony's mother, and Joran VanderSloot's father.)

JMO

I don't know that she is a narcissist.

After all the work and planning she put into this, why crack anytime soon...or ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288