Following Casey's directions

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly1978

Reaction score
Early on when Casey was visited by Lee in jail, they had a conversation, I don't remember word for word the conversation but it was along the lines of, "I have told them everything, I told you, I told mom, and dad, you have found out more than they have, if they don't follow my directions to a "T" I can't help help them, or something along those lines not exact qoute, but what stood out to me and has bothered me every since Caylee was found was the "in my heart she is still close" and the "following my directions to the T" and "I dropped her off between 9 and 1 with Zeinida Gonzalos".
When Caylee was found she was close to home, she had also been dropped off between 9-1 between Zeinada and Gonzalas, these things we have already established that she was giving directions on. That only leaves one other part to her directions not yet resolved and does it hold more evidence? The part I'm talking about is following her directions to the T..... If you look at the map that DC sent it shows with push pins 3/4 of a T, ( I am convinced that the abandoned house is tied into this somehow), If you look at a map as a crow flies from the Anthony house to the remain site makes a line then cross over to the abandoned house makes a 7 if you finished the top part of the T where would that lead and would there be evidence there? Was Casey really giving directions on how to find Caylee and they were finally starting to put it together and thats why DC was searching the house and the woods? Did LE ever search the abandoned house?

I hope this makes since, I really do think that Casey was giving directions on where Caylee was. I think she planned this and had already figured all this out. It can't be a coincidence that ZG owns the two properties with the 9 and 1 last digit mailing address. The abandoned house can't be a coincidence, KC stating shes close and her remains being close is not a coincidence. the locations making a partial T can't be a coincidence either. Whats your thoughts on this?

One of our members was at that house, more than once. (there is at least one complete thread) It had been abandoned - full of trash and had "Soda" dispensing machines and a truck in the back yard, also a "nosy" neighbor who came out to see what she was doing there and the news team with Kathi B filming a segment about the dump site came over and looked around. (and filmed a clip)

Now IDK if the neighbor had always been so protective of the house or if that came because of what happened behind it - but if this was old behavior no way could CA have been around the house without being caught.

The place was a complete mess - if there was a connection - the evidence would have been blatant.

KC also told LA she got her phone from the "lower left hand part of town," as opposed to saying southwest Orlando. Can this be worked in as well?
We have written here before about how an aerial photo of Hidden Oaks from a south-to-north perspective (the way KC would travel from her house if she were a vulture) with surrounding streets would put Caylee in the lower left of the aerial photo. But, could she have somehow related that:

1-Get to the "T"
2-Turn around at the school
3-Caylee would be on the lower (in the depression) left hand side of the road?

There was a lot of excitement when the abandoned house was found, and we had a lengthy thread on the house, the yard, the contents of the house, and of course it's proximity to the remains site and the Anthony home.

Our member went there and Kathi Belich followed her and did a report from the driveway of that house.

Our member took a lot of pictures of the yard and the view from the backyard. But, she didn't go inside the house.......only took a couple of pictures through a large sliding door of a family room area. The house was a mess.

I've always felt that a homeless person could have used that house. There's a possibility that Casey knew about that house and maybe she spent some time there. I think it's something we'll never know for sure.

I was impressed with the vantage point from that house........being able to see Suburban Drive from the backyard and Hopespring. Casey could have camped out at that house and watched for her parents to leave.

Early on when Casey was visited by Lee in jail, they had a conversation, I don't remember word for word the conversation but it was along the lines of, "I have told them everything, I told you, I told mom, and dad, you have found out more than they have, if they don't follow my directions to a "T" I can't help help them, or something along those lines not exact qoute, but what stood out to me and has bothered me every since Caylee was found was the "in my heart she is still close" and the "following my directions to the T" and "I dropped her off between 9 and 1 with Zeinida Gonzalos".
When Caylee was found she was close to home, she had also been dropped off between 9-1 between Zeinada and Gonzalas, these things we have already established that she was giving directions on. That only leaves one other part to her directions not yet resolved and does it hold more evidence? The part I'm talking about is following her directions to the T..... If you look at the map that DC sent it shows with push pins 3/4 of a T, ( I am convinced that the abandoned house is tied into this somehow), If you look at a map as a crow flies from the Anthony house to the remain site makes a line then cross over to the abandoned house makes a 7 if you finished the top part of the T where would that lead and would there be evidence there? Was Casey really giving directions on how to find Caylee and they were finally starting to put it together and thats why DC was searching the house and the woods? Did LE ever search the abandoned house?

I hope this makes since, I really do think that Casey was giving directions on where Caylee was. I think she planned this and had already figured all this out. It can't be a coincidence that ZG owns the two properties with the 9 and 1 last digit mailing address. The abandoned house can't be a coincidence, KC stating shes close and her remains being close is not a coincidence. the locations making a partial T can't be a coincidence either. Whats your thoughts on this?

All that makes a lot of sense. Recall as well how frustrated KC was that her mom wasn't listening, really hearing, what she was telling them..she told her to stop & think about all the things she said over the past few days.

Butterfly, I really do like the way you are thinking on this one . . . and the pieces fit nicely. My only problem is that I REALLY don't think KC is that smart, or clever.

Either there are a series of startling coincidences (which I believe we've already proved this case is just FULL of), or maybe CA was right when she said that KC "had to have help."

My thoughts are similar to your statements. KC, and LA grew up playing in those woods, and they knew how to tell each other clues. I do believe KC was giving LA clues during those jail house visits. I remember her telling LA "go to places that are familar to us". Well, that wooded area was their hang out, and also a cemetery for their pets. Sadly, it became Caylee's burial site too. I could rip the skin off of KC's face every time I think of her hurting that baby.

Butterfly, I really do like the way you are thinking on this one . . . and the pieces fit nicely. My only problem is that I REALLY don't think KC is that smart, or clever.

Either there are a series of startling coincidences (which I believe we've already proved this case is just FULL of), or maybe CA was right when she said that KC "had to have help."

If somebody helped it was a family member. Who in their right mind would help KC hide Caylee knowing what would happen to them if the truth came out. It had to be a family member who loved KC, and didn't care if they went to jail, because they felt like their life was over because they lost the one thing they truly loved in this world. Sound like anybody familiar???????

KC also told LA she got her phone from the "lower left hand part of town," as opposed to saying southwest Orlando. Can this be worked in as well?
We have written here before about how an aerial photo of Hidden Oaks from a south-to-north perspective (the way KC would travel from her house if she were a vulture) with surrounding streets would put Caylee in the lower left of the aerial photo. But, could she have somehow related that:

1-Get to the "T"
2-Turn around at the school
3-Caylee would be on the lower (in the depression) left hand side of the road?

iirc this is when KC was trying to tell Lee where she bought her missing phone. Or, in the opinion of many, where she tossed the lost phone. It was the lower left hand part of town toward the mall - just to add another clue/direction. But, who knows, they could have been speaking code regarding anything. Remember the big high-five?

As far as I know, LE never searched the house. If they did no info has been released about it that I know of.

There are pictures looking in the sliding door in the back of the house and a lot of peeps thought they could make out items that would be used when taking care of a small child.

It was me who went to the house and met up with Kathi Belich. That house was a disaster!!! Even walking around in the backyard was difficult...the grass was high and there was junk everywhere. I could see in the house and took photos through the sliding door. I couldn't believe how much stuff was in there! It looked like it had literally been abandoned...like someone (or a family) had just picked up and left without taking much of anything with them. It seems like they would have at least shut the blinds or something, but nope...you could see right in. Regardless of whether or not the house is related to this case, it's still a very strange situation if you ask me!

It was me who went to the house and met up with Kathi Belich. That house was a disaster!!! Even walking around in the backyard was difficult...the grass was high and there was junk everywhere. I could see in the house and took photos through the sliding door. I couldn't believe how much stuff was in there! It looked like it had literally been abandoned...like someone (or a family) had just picked up and left without taking much of anything with them. It seems like they would have at least shut the blinds or something, but nope...you could see right in. Regardless of whether or not the house is related to this case, it's still a very strange situation if you ask me!

As far as you know did LE ever seach/look around the house?

There was a lot of excitement when the abandoned house was found, and we had a lengthy thread on the house, the yard, the contents of the house, and of course it's proximity to the remains site and the Anthony home.

Our member went there and Kathi Belich followed her and did a report from the driveway of that house.

Our member took a lot of pictures of the yard and the view from the backyard. But, she didn't go inside the house.......only took a couple of pictures through a large sliding door of a family room area. The house was a mess.

I've always felt that a homeless person could have used that house. There's a possibility that Casey knew about that house and maybe she spent some time there. I think it's something we'll never know for sure.

I was impressed with the vantage point from that house........being able to see Suburban Drive from the backyard and Hopespring. Casey could have camped out at that house and watched for her parents to leave.

There is always the possibility that LE went into the house - there was another house with a lot of early attention that was being rented (after the fact) by someone who joined here. When he discovered the connection, he called LE and they went out to the house and property - of course we don't know if they had been out there prior to his phone call - just like I don't think we know if LE looked at that house.

Unless they were completely satisfied with their evidence and it answered all their questions - not looking in the house IMO would have been a grave over-site.

I'm saying this without having read the thread on the abandoned house (yet, that's new to me, I can't BELIEVE how much stuff is new to me after following this for two years!) .. but ... wouldn't her car be seen if she'd camped out at the house? If not necessarily by Cindy/George, then by anybody? Surely she didn't have an automatic garage door opener.

I don't know how or if the abandoned house fits in with anything, but I absolutely agree and believe that the 9 to 1 thing and the houses poor Caylee was abandoned behind being owned by a Zenaida and a Gonzalez are not a coincidence. It is mind boggling to think KC would be smart enough to come up with it, but with the way she jumbles things around in her brain maybe when she came up with a name for Zanny even she didn't realize the signifigance at the time She does do alot of strange things with names though. And she was definitely trying to convey this all to Lee in KC code. Whether or not Lee managed to decipher it all. I honestly can't decide. I think that CA or Dominic or both did though.

The Gonzales house is on Hopespring 4X01 and I believe it was abandoned at the time. The other home where a Zenaida lived but was not the owner was at 4X09. The remains were found behind the Gonzales home. Brackenwood home was brought up by psychic as being abandoned but I'm guessing it was not. L. Cruz was the owner of the Brackenwood home.

What if KC backed her car in everyday in the spot where the remains were found? She would be able to see when her dad left for work and return home with Caylee for the rest of the afternoon, go on the computer, text messages, put Caylee down for a nap.... KC had to have been doing something when she said she was headed off to work and the computer shows she was home often after GA left for work. How would she know he was gone for sure? She would have to watch from somewhere hidden, undetected by her dad because she could not take a chance on running into him when she was suppose to be working. Unless KC had a camera hooked up to her phone in the garage how would she know when dad left for sure..... She'd have to be watching him from a safe, secluded spot. jmo

The Gonzales house is on Hopespring 4X01 and I believe it was abandoned at the time. The other home where a Zenaida lived but was not the owner was at 4X09. The remains were found behind the Gonzales home. Brackenwood home was brought up by psychic as being abandoned but I'm guessing it was not. L. Cruz was the owner of the Brackenwood home.

What if KC backed her car in everyday in the spot where the remains were found? She would be able to see when her dad left for work and return home with Caylee for the rest of the afternoon, go on the computer, text messages, put Caylee down for a nap.... KC had to have been doing something when she said she was headed off to work and the computer shows she was home often after GA left for work. How would she know he was gone for sure? She would have to watch from somewhere hidden, undetected by her dad because she could not take a chance on running into him when she was suppose to be working. Unless KC had a camera hooked up to her phone in the garage how would she know when dad left for sure..... She'd have to be watching him from a safe, secluded spot. jmo
How would anyone see threw the growth of vegetation? Or the school security noticing a strange vehicle being close to the school parked?

I sometimes think GA knew ICA wasn't working and ICA knew something damaging about GA. His gambling habits, women and surfing preferences. Or ICA could have changed parking locations where she could watch for GAs car to pass and head back to the compound. ICA played CA and GA against each other like a banjo duet. ICA hated CA and knew she could do it because neither GA or CA would check stories for fear of ICA picking up and leaving with Caylee.

If ICA had used her camera, it would have turned up in the computer forensics by now.

I know a lot of people think Casey is not that smart, but you dont have to be a genius to kill someone, and speaking of geniuses Einsten was one of the smartest men alive and he tie his own shoes, and no I'm not saying KC is a genius, I'm just saying it doesn't take a genius and even geniuses can be limited with simple tasks such as disposing of a body, but I have often wondered if KC wanted to get caught. Maybe this is a game to her, I had a thread about that a while back.

How would anyone see threw the growth of vegetation? Or the school security noticing a strange vehicle being close to the school parked?

I sometimes think GA knew ICA wasn't working and ICA knew something damaging about GA. His gambling habits, women and surfing preferences. Or ICA could have changed parking locations where she could watch for GAs car to pass and head back to the compound. ICA played CA and GA against each other like a banjo duet. ICA hated CA and knew she could do it because neither GA or CA would check stories for fear of ICA picking up and leaving with Caylee.

If ICA had used her camera, it would have turned up in the computer forensics by now.

If you look at the picture on the DC emails thread you will see there were no trees in the way. There is a fence that extends behind the first house on Hopespring which was owned by a Gonzales and the fence extends down the road to the remains site. The remains site is no where near the school but directly on the other side of that fence. In the picture you can see what looks like a car parked in the remains site area with a clear view down towards Hopespring. No trees are in the way, just a grassy area with a pond. She could have very easily parked her car their everyday waiting for her father to leave. This picture gives you a good idea of how KC could have been sitting there under the shade of the trees behind her.

Plus a neighbor had reported seeing a white car like KC's back into that area. It was a known place for her to go as a child seems perfectly natural that she would pick a familiar place to sit and watch for dad to leave. And haven't we all wondered where she would go with NO GAS. Sounds like down the street was a perfect solution. jmo

I was kidding about the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member