Please help me get a timeline map together

pufnstuf

"Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalance
Reaction score
I'm trying to get a timeline map together showing significant locations where Terri and Dede are presumed to have been on the morning and early afternoon of June 4. Also, I think if we lay it out geographically, we can see the possibilities of when and where Terri and Dede may have met up and parted ways.

If anyone has any links to articles in which indication is given that the baby was with Terri during her visit to Skyline, or to FM, or the gym, please post them.

Here's what I have so far. If you can help fill it in, please do!

TIMELINE FOR JUNE 4:

TIME? - Kaine leaves for work.

TIME? - Terri and Kyron leave for Skyline Elementary.

8:15 - 8:45 AM - Terri and Kyron at Skyline for Science Expo in Kaine's white Ford F250 pickup. Kyron photographed in front of his project. (Was the baby with them?) Witness places second person near or in the Ford truck. LINK

8:45 AM - Second bell rings for children to be present in class, to be divided up into groups to tour science expo. Terri claims that the last time she saw Kyron was as she left him walking down the hall toward his class. LINK

9:00 AM - Dede Spicher arrives at work at WWFS. LINK

9:00 AM +/- - Terri at Fred Meyer 1, Imbrie Drive, Hillsboro, getting medicine for baby. Police looking for anyone who may have seen the truck there. LINK

9:12 AM - Terri checks out at FM 1. Claims to have a receipt to prove it.

9:30 - 10:00 AM
- Terri at Fred Meyer 2, Walker Drive, Beaverton, as witness testifies at grand jury. Police looking for anyone who saw truck there. LINK

10:00 - Children at Skyline return to their classrooms after touring the science fair. Presumably, teacher takes roll; Terri says this is when Kyron is marked absent.

10:00 - 11:39 AM - Terri cannot account for her whereabouts. Claims that she was driving around with the baby, who she claims (had an earache?) LINK

10:00-10:30 AM +/- - Dede goes missing from WWFS. She doesn't answer her cell phone when WWFS owner tries to call her and another farm worker can't locate her on the grounds. Her car is on the property, though. LINK LINK

11:39 AM - Terri signs in at 24 Hour Fitness, places baby in gym's daycare. LINK

12:20 PM - Terri leaves the gym. LINK

12:45 PM - Terri claims that she arrives home. LINK

1:00 PM - Dede is found at the farm. LINK

1:21 PM - Photo of Kyron with science project uploaded onto Terri's Facebook. (Saw this myself.)

2:00 PM - Kaine returns home from Intel. LINK

3:45 PM - Kaine, Terri, and baby go out to meet Kyron as he gets off the bus, but he's not there, setting off the search for Kyron.

Specific Time/Place LE asking about anyone seeing Kaine's truck:

8:15 - 8:45 AM - Investigators are looking for anyone who was parked in the south parking lot near the access road area during this time. I believe they think that Dede may have been at the school in her own car.

10:15 - 10:30 AM - Skyline Boulevard between Springville Road and Newberry Road -- and on or around Germantown Road or Old Germantown Road. LINK

Have seen conflicting info on what time span the investigators are asking about. The video says 10:15 to 10:30. But some news sites say 12:15 to 11:30.

TIMELINE MAP LINK

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

I think the thing that seems odd about it perhaps is that we were just passing each other by and in a few seconds, with her daughter being sick in her arms, made a point to show me the picture."

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...er-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

Have seen conflicting info on what time span the investigators are asking about. The video says 10:15 to 10:30. But some news sites say 12:15 to 11:30.

From the Sheriff's office:

Kyron Horman Case Update Wednesday 8/11/10 - 08/11/10
For clarification purposes please refer to the attached flier for date and approximate times of the specific details given during the press conference and requested assistance from the public. The approximate times may have been given wrong during the actual press conference.

Attached Media Files: http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-08/1276/37434/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf

Sheriff's website: http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

If anyone has any links to articles in which indication is given that the baby was with Terri during her visit to Skyline, or to FM, or the gym, please post them.

Baby at school:

Kaine said the baby was at the school with Terri in this interview with the Oregonian. Right at the very start of the video.

http://tribeca.vidavee.com/advance/...F89C4DEA.node1_backup?AF_deliveryChannel=play

TIME? - Kaine leaves for work.

2:00 PM - Kaine returns home from Intel. LINK

3:45 PM - Kaine, Terri, and baby go out to meet Kyron as he gets off the bus, but he's not there, setting off the search for Kyron.

I think these are in this video too. There's more than one where he talks about leaving for work, coming home from work, going to the bus.

Very Nice Pufnstuf!
Looks like you are helping us far more than we can help you! Have been waiting for you to do exactly this! Thanks so much!

Here's a little something from last week from LE - timeline & location specific, and not covered in the presser:
Dede Flyer (from LE) distributed on Monday Aug 9 to specific residential areas. Reported at link above, Old Germantown Road was a residential area that was targeted. ([ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5506346&postcount=474"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *~* Questions for our locals *~*[/ame])

Residents asked to report sightings of: Terri, Dede, White Truck, and/or the presence of any visitors that day.

Time frame for filling out the questionairre - if the resident was in the area between 9:45AM - 1 PM.

Hope that helps!

8:15 - 8:45 AM - Terri and Kyron at Skyline for Science Expo in Kaine's white Ford F250 pickup. Kyron photographed in front of his project. (Was the baby with them?) Witness places second person near or in the Ford truck. LINK

Witness or witnesses. The DA @ approx 13:28:

"There's a legitimate question about why, why do we have these pictures in these two locations. A witness or witnesses have come forward and provided us with information about a person or persons associated with that pickup truck at approximately those locations. We're looking for additional witnesses."

Full raw press conference video:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8862...deo_watch_the_kyron_hor_1.html&medium=8862580

8:15 - 8:45 AM - Investigators are looking for anyone who was parked in the south parking lot near the access road area during this time. I believe they think that Dede may have been at the school in her own car.

Press conference video at approx 14:04:

Reporter: And on this photo, are you asking for anyone who was parked in this, this parking lot to call about (a bit unintelligible - every make of their car?) that was parked there?

Gates: Yes, that's what he was asking.

Detective: What I want to identify is the parents, it's more likely going to be parents who were attending the science fair. Sometimes in an investigation you look through it with a different lens than you do the very first day that it occurs. When you go back and you rethink of all the events and the information you have, you see bits and pieces of the investigation that you need clarification on. This is simply one of these events that we're looking for clarification on. The parents, the guests, the staff only in the area that I have depict (sic) in the photograph. We'd like them to call the tip line.

Full raw press conference video Wednesday, August 11, 2010:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8862...deo_watch_the_kyron_hor_1.html&medium=8862580

There might be some helpful info in these articles.

This combines the info for Terri's timeline from all three sources we have from Terri for her timeline: both articles plus Terri's emails.

Combined info from the Two Terri Timeline Articles and Terri's Emails

Grocery Shopping

First Article: According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman says she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

Terri's emails: In addition: I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man “chaperone” and 2 girls after I left. I have a receipt showing I was checked out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn’t have at the first FM.

Driving on Rural Roads

First Article: Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter K around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because K had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Second Article: She told investigators that she drove K around a series of rural roads for an hour, saying she was trying to calm her down because she didn't feel well.

Terri's emails: Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20.

Gym

First Article: At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

Second Article: She went to the gym for about 45 minutes that morning and arrived home about 1 p.m. to post pictures from the science fair on her Facebook page.

Terri's emails: Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20.

Back Home

First Article: By 1:21, Terri said she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, K, standing with his.

Second Article: She went to the gym for about 45 minutes that morning and arrived home about 1 p.m. to post pictures from the science fair on her Facebook page.

Terri's emails: Home at 12:45.

First article: http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

Second article: http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html

Just had a look at your awesome map, Puf.
Big help.

All we need is estimated & local approved drive time estimates between major locations.

Thank you thank you thank you everyone. Will tighten this thing up later this afternoon. :blowkiss:

You might be able to pick up some timeline stuff from Kaine's written answers to these questions, and just copy/paste, rather than have to listen to videos and transcribe:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109592"]Index of Questions to Kaine from Media July 15/16 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I have a question and I am not sure where to ask it,so I am going to put it here.
If TH left the school at 9 am and checked out at the store 12 minutes later, How did she have time to put the baby in her car seat and drive the 7 miles to store and get baby out of the car seat to shop then check out in 12 min?
I don't post much but this just seems off to me.

I have a question and I am not sure where to ask it,so I am going to put it here.
If TH left the school at 9 am and checked out at the store 12 minutes later, How did she have time to put the baby in her car seat and drive the 7 miles to store and get baby out of the car seat to shop then check out in 12 min?
I don't post much but this just seems off to me.

I just don't see how she had the baby with her at all. Kaine says she did....but does he really know that she did in fact take her to the school? The only thing that rules out that she didn't is she didn't have time to drop off/pick up the baby before going to school and getting to FM. Does she have the baby in any surveillance videos from FM?? If not, I think that would seal that she didn't have her or someone was with her (looking at you, DD).

I just don't see how she had the baby with her at all. Kaine says she did....but does he really know that she did in fact take her to the school? The only thing that rules out that she didn't is she didn't have time to drop off/pick up the baby before going to school and getting to FM. Does she have the baby in any surveillance videos from FM?? If not, I think that would seal that she didn't have her or someone was with her (looking at you, DD).

She had Kiara with her-

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back