Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

Quote Originally Posted by QB. View Post
    Wonder who will step up and represent them now.

Probably will be 2 state-appointed CRIMINAL attorneys, one for GA and one for CA, after they get themselves also declared indigent. I really don't see anyone else stepping in pro bono at this point even just for the fame and publicity unless it is really a low-life sleazeball.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Pattymarie For This Useful Post:

Thank you Cindy for forwarding correspondence from your former attorney to your new attorney and cc'ing your daughter's attorney during a dispute, thereby putting your current attorney into a position where he feels he must resign.

There's some kind of poetic justice in there somewhere, but I'm still trying to work out where. Classic Cindy thought....who's idea was it to have her email MN to start with was it Baez' or hers?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    Probably will be 2 state-appointed CRIMINAL attorneys, one for GA and one for CA, after they get themselves also declared indigent. I really don't see anyone else stepping in pro bono at this point even just for the fame and publicity unless it is really a low-life sleazeball.
    I don't see anyone stepping up pro bono either, but nothing surprises me in this case any more. I do respect that BC is telling the truth about MN and called it out on national television that JB's accusations are not true. Wonder what Judge Perry will have to say about this?

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Can someone tell me what Baez's untrue allegations were? And can someone point me to MN's response to Baez's response?

TIA

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    I don't see anyone stepping up pro bono either, but nothing surprises me in this case any more. I do respect that BC is telling the truth about MN and called it out on national television that JB's accusations are not true. Wonder what Judge Perry will have to say about this?
    perhaps I should have a couple advil with my coffee---add that to the tums......wonder if Judge Strickland wants to go fishing??????"
    jmo

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

Was it necessary to go on national TV once more to talk about that which they don't want / or can't talk about?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    This part in NeJame's email to Cindy....

NeJame said it in an email to Cindy, and Baez filed it. Can't see any other reference to this in Baez' own words, but I may have missed it.
    I don't and never will understand WHY the Anthony's attorney had a right to even veiw those documents. He is not defending ICA...did this cross a line?

Even as MN states in the above letter, he did this out of courtesty and respect for YOU (meaning CA), did she have that right??? Oh boy is this a tangled web of deceit...not on the attorneys other than, ahem, cough, cough, Baez...JMHO

So, I now wonder if, due to this letter CA wrote to MN, if she shot her self down...if she was the catalyst for BC resigning..to me, it seems like CA is playing both ends to the middle. BC got caught up in that middle..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Whatever reason he has for leaving, he is so much better off!

Here is a link to the court docs filed by Baez as requested above ... http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hig...208-9-2010.pdf

Not sure which other ones you wanted but they are all here

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hig.../Anthony.shtml

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    perhaps I should have a couple advil with my coffee---add that to the tums......wonder if Judge Strickland wants to go fishing??????"
    Can't you just hear Judge Perry calling 'Mr Bayez' as he does in court? LOL!

Maybe now George will get his very own lawyer, separate and apart from Cindy. Maybe George can still dodge that big yellow bus heading his way.
    JMO

RIP Travis Alexander

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Paintr For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    He said he had no choice since he is now a witness to these pleadings. Seems Baez put him in a rough position and due to Baez outing him for seeing the documents, as BC put it, he told the A's to sign the waiver and for them signing this waiver, he will be able to search those documents. He said he looked through them, tagged them and did not ALTER them in any way....interesting, indeed... I wonder why he felt the need to say, he did not alter them? Is there a motion coming????JMHO

Waiting for this to become available on the Today show site...JMHO

Hmmmm.....now it is starting to sound very reminiscent of Baez/Mason very carefully planned maneuver to get rid of Strickland...

Didn't Strickland use the same wording...."no choice".....

Wonder if this is all about a defense move to regain tighter control of the Anthonys by Baez?

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:

Brad Conway on the Today Show 8/16/2010
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...21272#38721272

19. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    Is Mark Geragos able to practise law in Florida?
    JMO

RIP Travis Alexander

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Paintr For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
    Hmmmm.....now it is starting to sound very reminiscent of Baez/Mason very carefully planned maneuver to get rid of Strickland...

Didn't Strickland use the same wording...."no choice".....

Wonder if this is all about a defense move to regain tighter control of the Anthonys by Baez?
    I don't think Baez has full control of ga....it is more ca than him...ga hinted last week that he quesitoned jb---I think the only one who really is drooling over him are ca and ICA.....
    jmo

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paintr View Post
    Is Mark Geragos able to practise law in Florida?
    I don't even think Geragos would want to touch them with a ten foot pool....jmo....
    jmo

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

I don't and never will understand WHY the Anthony's attorney had a right to even veiw those documents. He is not defending ICA...did this cross a line?

Even as MN states in the above letter, he did this out of courtesty and respect for YOU (meaning CA), did she have that right??? Oh boy is this a tangled web of deceit...not on the attorneys other than, ahem, cough, cough, Baez...JMHO

So, I now wonder if, due to this letter CA wrote to MN, if she shot her self down...if she was the catalyst for BC resigning..to me, it seems like CA is playing both ends to the middle. BC got caught up in that middle..JMHO

Justice for Caylee
    Yep, I think maybe he did cross the line, am thinking MN possibly did too, but then they are MN's clients records, and TES is probably free to show whoever they like so may not be an issue there..but BC's denial of it makes me wonder...close to the line to be sure. I just can't see MN lying about this, and it's not something that you would just 'think you did' sounds like a detailed explanation of something that happened to me.

Thinking the same thing about Cindy, that she stuck her nose in where it didn't belong, passed on everything to Baez and caused a big stink, and lost her lawyer in the mix. So typical Cindy....she really needs to learn to take a step back, she is just causing damage with every single act, its unbelievable.

While I don't claim to be psychic - I sort of predicted this ( my comment was along the lines of I wonder if BC has seen the light and is getting ready to jump ship) just the other day in the TES thread. So I am not the least bit surprised to hear this news.
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Macushla For This Useful Post:

Brad Conway on the Today Show 8/16/2010
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...21272#38721272
    Thanks for posting this as I saw only the last minute and a half.
    So seeing it all makes it a lot clearer.

If they all would have stayed off the air from the beginning this trial would more than likely be over by now. And all of this "in house fighting" as they call it, would never have occured.
    This is becoming the never ending train wreck or nightmare.
    Take your pick.

Hopefully there will be no way to get this prisoner off on a technicality.
    But it seems that's what they're aiming for.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rookie For This Useful Post:

I just wonder if it's possible for Casey to sue her mother...it just seems to me that Cindy is the one doing more damage to Casey's case than anyone else. Now wouldn't that just be the icing on the cake...Casey suing her mom...

34. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

About time. I'm surprised he's lasted s long as he has! Cindy is so TOXIC, she destroys anyone & anything in her wake. I wish I could see a list of endictments against her. Perhaps we should help them out a wee bit!

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to celticthyme For This Useful Post:

Here's the part of Conway's resignation letter that stood out to me: "...and most importantly, I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24643585/detail.html

Conway's clients aren't interested in the truth. They are interested in distorting the truth, and I think Conway has had about all of that he can stand.
    Last edited by justthinkin; 08-16-2010 at 09:30 AM.

WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing showed Baez Conway's resignation letter Monday. While Baez was on his way into a meeting, he said he plans to make a comment when the meeting is over.

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643120/detail.html

I can't wait to hear what Mr Baez has to say. Something pithy, no doubt.
    JMO

RIP Travis Alexander

39. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Paintr For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    Unless I missed something, they are not (yet) charged with any crimes so they do not really need a state appointed lawyer do they?
    CA to KC..." I was worried that there's threats on your life + are finally being taken seriously. I swear there are maniacs out there"

41. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Person of Interest For This Useful Post:

Justice for Caylee
    This is just a guess but BC may have been able to view the records because CA was initially the person who contacted TES. They are involved in the civil trial with their daughter since she was living in their home at the time. From what I remember MN let him view the 32 files only, along with LDB. BC stated this publicly. JB is now saying in his motion that BC was permitted to view all 4,000 which is not true. BC was permitted to look, not take notes but tab files he thought would be of interest. If JB stated in his motion that BC was able to look at all 4,000 he is essentially saying that BC lied about what he had seen. My memory is sketchy but I think MN said BC only viewed the 32, not all 4,000.

Now, furthermore, the A's are now saying publicly they want all 4,000 records to be turned over to defense which goes against what your attorney said and makes him look as if he was not doing his job. It shows lack of confidence in the skills of your attorney. He's telling you there was nothing there and you are saying you do not trust his judgement. For BC it's the perfect out without making him look bad, IMO. jmo

Could someone please explain to me what Baez thinks will help him in these 4,000 some files?? Really, I am missing this whole point. One can not prove a negative, and if he thinks there will be a form that someone filled out saying that they searched the exact spot where the remains were found, he won't fine it. Obviously, if searchers were in that spot, she would have been found much earlier, and we all know that area was under water at the time of the search . .

Thanks in advance, because I am really not getting this . .

44. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to celticthyme For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast