Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Looks like, according to what the above linked article states, he still supports the A's and faults the defense.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to QB. For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    IDK..but seems to me, the A's had been very quiet, up until the infamous 911 calls got into court. Seems CA MUST try and turn it around. See, IMO, I believe CA can't be the one who brings ICA down! I think BC might have told her to let it go, Cindy...but Cindy in all her glory, must set the record straight, it must not look like she is betraying ICA. No one can keep her quiet when she wants to go off on these tangents...JMHO

It can't be only the accusation on Baez' part with the 4,000 TES records, which according to MN, didn't happen..So, we're left wondering until we hear it from BC's mouth...JMHO

Justice for Caylee
    That's what I'm thinking too, that he just couldn't continue representing clients who wouldn't take his advice....same as NeJame. Cindy's insistence on sticking by her ridiculous 911 story, and exaggerating it to include a 'live Caylee' followed by media tour pushed him over the edge.

Another possibility .. could there be a crazy Cindy scheme that he didn't want to be associated with, coming out in the next couple weeks, just a thought...

JMO.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by QB. View Post
    "With regret, I am forced to resign as George and Cindy Anthony's attorney. The defense motion filed on Aug. 9, 2010, contains allegations that are not, in fact, true. As an officer of the court, I cannot stand idly by knowing allegations involving me have been misstated."
    -from statement released by BC

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24643585/detail.html
    Well...hopefully he can expound on that. Maybe I need more coffee, but that doesn't make sense to me. I'm forced to quit because the Defense said something untrue? Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by QB. View Post
    Looks like, according to what the above linked article states, he still supports the A's and faults the defense.
    Okay, I'm getting the feeling I'm about to be very disappointed.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

I don't understand why BC has to resign as an attorney to the Anthony's just because of Baez's recent filings. Also, why fly to New York when he could get on air with the local reporters?
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

What specific lies in the filing does he mean? Blah, I have to go back and read it. I forget.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
    Well...hopefully he can expound on that. Maybe I need more coffee, but that doesn't make sense to me. I'm forced to quit because the Defense said something untrue? Am I missing something?
    I think he says its defense's fault because they did not verify that the allegations made in their (defense's) motion were true.
    I think he is being careful not to say anything against his former clients.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to QB. For This Useful Post:

He said he had no choice since he is now a witness to these pleadings. Seems Baez put him in a rough position and due to Baez outing him for seeing the documents, as BC put it, he told the A's to sign the waiver and for them signing this waiver, he will be able to search those documents. He said he looked through them, tagged them and did not ALTER them in any way....interesting, indeed... I wonder why he felt the need to say, he did not alter them? Is there a motion coming????JMHO

Waiting for this to become available on the Today show site...JMHO

What lawyer worth his salt would dare step up and represent this family now??
    CA to KC..." I was worried that there's threats on your life + are finally being taken seriously. I swear there are maniacs out there"

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Person of Interest For This Useful Post:

I'm not buying what BC is using as an excuse for quitting. If that IS the reason, it seems very flimsy and then Baez has found quite the handy tool to get rid of attorneys. He accused MN of granting BC unfettered access, but I don't see MN stepping down. My hinky meter is pinging loudly...

Ann asked him if he thought JB was unable to properly defend ICA and he said he couldn't respond to that.

I think the last ditch effort to "free the princess" is for eveyone to say JB didn't give her good enough counsel.

Quote Originally Posted by Person of Interest View Post
    What lawyer worth his salt would dare step up and represent this family now??
    I think we are about to find out. Give it a week.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to QB. For This Useful Post:

This part in NeJame's email to Cindy....

NeJame said it in an email to Cindy, and Baez filed it. Can't see any other reference to this in Baez' own words, but I may have missed it.
    Last edited by Mrs G Norris; 08-16-2010 at 08:43 AM. Reason: clarified

Perhaps he is working his way into the lead chair on the defense team.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LancelotLink For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
    Wonder what the real reason is.
    Wow....wasn't expecting this news this a.m.!!!!

But I guess it is not surprising after reading Nejame's response to Baez's response to Nejame's bad faith motion.

I got the impression that Conway had expressed to Nejame that he had his full support in defense of the allegations made by Baez (who referred to the Anthonys)...

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast