Webcams

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Why did they have webcams and news media parked in front of Drew Peterson, the Anthony's, Scott Peterson's home and nothing on
TH or DD?
IIRC, we saw them in and out, driving around,lawyers come and go.
DP & SP did interviews.
Yet nothing at all on Kyron's case??? any thoughts???

Why did they have webcams and news media parked in front of Drew Peterson, the Anthony's, Scott Peterson's home and nothing on
TH or DD?
DP & SP did interviews.

My guess is they (LE) probably do have surveillance and footage but are choosing not to release it or air it in MSM.

As far as the tabloids and media not followiing them around and posting their every move? That stumps me too.....

This just baffles me. I do not understand why the circus atmosphere only seems to be in Florida or the East coast when it comes to these cases.

Are there Kyron flyers hanging around town? I know there is a billboard, but what is really going on. Did I hear correctly that there are other searches going on besides the
'approved' ones by LE? Why don't we hear about those. Not hearing about what is really going on to find this child (other than confirmation of who was parked where and if anyone saw a white truck at FM on certain streets) is making me very mad.

LE needs to get the community involved in a different way. Maybe they should meet with all the meter readers....

I did not wake up in happy mood this morning....lol.

Our meters are read remotely by some kind of wi-fi here.

I even remember news and webcams parked at the camp on Haleighs missing at the
family tents. The house, the garbage dumpster.
I just find this odd, we don't see anything on DDS/TH....houses etc.
Really secret.......hope LE is watching them non stop.........so close to Canada!

Lord have mercy ... I almost didn't click this thread because I feared they'd found Terri had been sending more photos :eek:

*whew*

I have been wondering the same thing. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm not really sure what the question is-why isn't the media following Terri everywhere she goes and recording it?

I'm not sure what purpose it would serve-did it help in any way in Florida? I did not follow that case (CA) as closely as others. Did they keep it up?

I'm kind of glad in a way that they are not all over her parents' street, night and day. That never seemes fair to neighbors, etc. and is kind of ghoulish.

Not sure what the media should be doing, when there is nothing coming from LE. They seem to be at a loss too...

TH or DD?
DP & SP did interviews.

In some states, it's illegal to tape/record people without their consent. From what I have seen in this area of Portland, there is A LOT of private property in the area.. sure it applies the same to people and people's property.

I don't think this is the same when applied to public, just like if you and I were on the street and I picked up my digital camera to take a picture of you walking up the street... totally legal. Sidewalks, parks, etc. etc. are public property.

BUT, if you were at a Smart and Final, totally different story.

Probably worth a google search to see how these rights are applied on the East Coast.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back