Status of Ronalds Plea Deal

Chablis

Inactive
Reaction score
So now that Misty and Tommy have plead no contest, does this now mean that any potential deal Ronald will get does not consist of testifying against them, since they aren't going to trial?

So now that Misty and Tommy have plead no contest, does this now mean that any potential deal Ronald will get does not consist of testifying against them, since they aren't going to trial?

This is just a guess, but I would think:

1 - There would be no testimony from Ron required for Misty & Tommy's drug charges since neither is going to trial.

2 - If charges are brought against Misty or Tommy in regards to Haleigh, then any information Ron might have on the words or actions of Misty/Tommy in the year after Haleigh's disappearance that could assist the prosecution's case would be useful testimony.

3 - If charges are brought against any other person in regards to Haleigh, then any information Ron might have on the words or actions of that person in the year after Haleigh's disappearance that could assist the prosecution's case would be useful testimony.

I think its imaginary, maybe?:crazy:

IIRC, Shoemaker said it was about Haleigh, but if it turns out that Ron knew ONE LITTLE TEENY WEENY bit of info and withheld it from LE these last 18 months, I will be reconsidering my personal opinion on the DP. :furious:

Levi just Tweeted tat Misty ratted out Ron, but I can't find any details...

Does anyone know what he is talking about???

Thanks!

Thanks!

BOLO FOR LEVI AND PLEASE DEAR GOD LET THIS BE TRUE AND THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

:praying:

Thanks!

What Levi posted was: "Misty Rat Out Ron", not that Misty ratted out Ron!

Attachments

• Levi.JPG
    Levi.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 29
What Levi posted was: "Misty Rat Out Ron", not that Misty ratted out Ron!

Okay, so am I missing something? Is it just me or isn't the jist of "Misty Rat Out Ron" that Misty had said something about Ron? Or was he talking to Misty, telling her to Rat him out?

If I was mistaken, I am sorry...

It would hardly seem probable that he would Tweet to someone who is headed to prison. I'd think it hard for Misty to get that message.

Okay, so am I missing something? Is it just me or isn't the jist of "Misty Rat Out Ron" that Misty had said something about Ron? Or was he talking to Misty, telling her to Rat him out?

If I was mistaken, I am sorry...

IMO, Levi was just posting to Misty to "Rat Out Ron".

ETA: Not that Misty would get the message.

It would hardly seem probable that he would Tweet to someone who is headed to prison. I'd think it hard for Misty to get that message.

Hopefully Levi will drop by and explain his post to Misty. :crazy:

I think Levi is frustrated, as are all of us, and he was eagerly trying to send her a message, not that she would receive it via Twitter or anything like that. Just sending out the vibes, maybe?

Hopefully Levi will drop by and explain his post to Misty. :crazy:

every interview Levi does he wants more info on Ron's potential invovlement in Halieghs disappeance---that would be why he wants Misty to rat out Ron...what does she have to lose????

From Levi:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/24658375/detail.html

Nothing about her ratting out Ron, just saying Joe took poor BabyGirl away in a black bag... Maybe Levi has more information on the Ron part...

How many versions of this story are we going to hear? PCSO has already investigated the cousin and he's still walking free (except for a few hours last week, totally unrelated).

If this kid can't come up with a plausible, truthful story which produces Haleigh, she needs to shut up and do her time. Even if she does say something resulting in finding Haleigh, she still needs to do time, lots of it, for keeping quiet for 18 months. This is insane!

"I want the gun."

"The gun isn't here."

"I'll take the kid instead."

Yeah, right. On the child's birthday, these people are still spewing the venom.

I guess Ms Flora Hollars has forgotten about the eleven months they were walking free and "ain't said nothing".

From Levi:

Nothing about her ratting out Ron, just saying Joe took poor BabyGirl away in a black bag... Maybe Levi has more information on the Ron part...

So, is this information about what happened to Haleigh or has it been dismissed as nothing? What do they want? Both she and her brother have given them the details and they chose not to act on it. What's up with that? jmo

I'm thinking that LE pretty much knows that the JO story is hogwash.

So, is this information about what happened to Haleigh or has it been dismissed as nothing? What do they want? Both she and her brother have given them the details and they chose not to act on it. What's up with that? jmo

They DID act on it. They searched the river in at least two places, they searched the Mondex, they went to Tennessee to interview Joe, they went to Massachusetts to interview Timmy and Chelsea...... LE has acted upon these claims, they got nothing. They want and need the truth.

As for Ronald, I don;t see where he testimony is needed against them on the drug charges. All four, Hope, Donna, Tommy, and Misty have pleaded "No Contest". What could he say? Will he testify against Misty during her sentencing hearing saying she was the brains of the drug trafficking operation? She was involved in all of the deals, he wasn't, so she's the mastermind? cough, cough

If he gives up anything about HaLeigh, does that make him a hero - about 18 months? "Misty did it, blah, blah, blah..." Not much of a hero in my book. Will he say he had a part in HaLeigh's disappearance? Again, not much of a hero after all this time.

i am with you all here, i just don't see what Ron would have to use against Misty. I am sure Misty could throw Ron under that bus, we so often speak about here on WS, in a minute, i bet she has loads of info on Ron and family....

I really don't think Ron is going to offer anything up about HaLeigh, only b/c it will only make him look worse... and what is the ONE thing Ron can't have in life.... He can't have people judge him, or think that he is a bad person. How do you explain that you kept information about your own daughters disappearence quiet for 18 months? He will not be able to give up info with out incriminating himself.

JMO :)

i am with you all here, i just don't see what Ron would have to use against Misty. I am sure Misty could throw Ron under that bus, we so often speak about here on WS, in a minute, i bet she has loads of info on Ron and family....

I really don't think Ron is going to offer anything up about HaLeigh, only b/c it will only make him look worse... and what is the ONE thing Ron can't have in life.... He can't have people judge him, or think that he is a bad person. How do you explain that you kept information about your own daughters disappearence quiet for 18 months? He will not be able to give up info with out incriminating himself.

JMO :)

PCSO says Ron's not a person of interest in HaLeigh Case:

...Lt. Johnny Greenwood, of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said Tuesday. "We don't know if the break in Haleigh's disappearance will come from behind bars or from the public."

"Everyone is considered a person of interest in Haleigh's disappearance except Crystal Sheffield and Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's parents," he added.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back