MN - Couple charged with having sex with 15 yr. old girl

Missizzy

Reaction score
These monsters were so gracious to this young girl. They gave her a place to live in return for her "services". This poor young girl is going to have a heck of a time. My heart goes out to her and to whichever family steps in to attempt to pick up the pieces. Lots and lots of therapy and support NOW!!

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/minnesota/mankato-couple-charged-with-having-sex-with-a-teen

Mankato [MN] Couple Charged with Having Sex with a Teen

"Mankato, Minn. - A Mankato couple have been charged with repeatedly having sex with a 15-year-old girl who was staying with them.

The Free Press of Mankato says 27-year-old Raymond Jay Schroer and 24-year-old Katherine Lynn Olson were each charged Friday with
three counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct....."

and

"Olson told investigators the three would have sex multiple times a day...."

more at link

Prosecutors say the girl had been staying with the couple since June. The girl told police she loved the couple and that they all planned to live together when she was old enough.

The teen said she usually slept on the couch but sometimes stayed in the couple's room.

this poor girl. I hope she gets some great counseling.

Meet the lovely couple.

Attachments

• 1_schroer_and_olson_mugshot_20100807193004_320_240.jpg
    1_schroer_and_olson_mugshot_20100807193004_320_240.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 90
Ugghh, that's all I got.

Why was this 15year-old girl "staying" with these freaks? Where is her family? Wonder if she was a runaway or in the foster care system. Poor little thing - says she "loves" them. Sadly, she probably really believes that.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_15698448?nclick_check=1

According to the criminal complaint, the girl left her home and stayed with the couple beginning in late June. After the alleged abuse came to light on Thursday, police say the girl told them that she loved both Schroer and Olson and that they told her they would all be able to live together when she was old enough.

The girl told detectives that Schroer and Olson both gave her "promise rings." She said they discussed the "problem" that she was only 15, but had sex anyway.

On Thursday, police took a report in which it was learned that on Monday two people had knocked on Schroer's and Olson's door and then "walked in as they usually do." Inside they saw the 15-year-old, Schroer and Olson on the couch, nude or partially nude, engaging in sex.

is that woman really only 24? she looks close to 40 to me

Creeper's Myspace

http://www.myspace.com/schroer24

Ya know I wonder how he'd feel if one of his kids gets to be 15 years old and has sex with a 27 year old? One that used them. Feigned caring and concern. How the he*l would he feel? I hope he never finds out.

Plus where were his kids when a friend walked in on the sex going on right through the front door? Anybody could have just walked in on that? I hope his *advertiser censored*s gets locked up for a long time.

Her? No words. I hope she's beat down in lockup. You're supposed to protect young people lady. Not join in cause your sick *advertiser censored*s old man says to. Get help. Go get help for the child.

Creeper's Myspace

http://www.myspace.com/schroer24

Ya know I wonder how he'd feel if one of his kids gets to be 15 years old and has sex with a 27 year old? One that used them. Feigned caring and concern. How the he*l would he feel? I hope he never finds out.

Plus where were his kids when a friend walked in on the sex going on right through the front door? Anybody could have just walked in on that? I hope his *advertiser censored*s gets locked up for a long time.

Her? No words. I hope she's beat down in lockup. You're supposed to protect young people lady. Not join in cause your sick *advertiser censored*s old man says to. Get help. Go get help for the child. Oh I'm sorry the almost age of consent person.

LOL! I see your Myspace and raise you a Myspace :)

http://www.myspace.com/88317176

Lord help me. When I posted this I had NO idea that these two horrid people had children. I guess they don't tonight. I wonder if the 15 year old was a babysitter or neighbor?

And thank you Filly. How do you crawl inside my brain and type just what I'm thinking?

A 15 year old is a child. Enough said.

Wait, Lovejac, there's baby boys too and really inappropriate captions about the boys on the man's MS!!

And no thank you, Ms. MS whoever you are, I don't think I do trust the big ol' teddy bear guy holding the babies. He does scare me. I hope your babies are being checked out tonight too. Oh, I just noticed that you're "anxious". Good. That means you're paying attention.

LOL! I see your Myspace and raise you a Myspace :)

http://www.myspace.com/88317176

Your finds always trump mine, Lovejac. Sometimes I'm like "How'd LJ find all that information so quick?" Plus you crack me up. You have a gift with your writing and brevity.

You got the ace and it ain't dueces wild, LJ.:dance:

I would have to agree here that meth is most likely a player. We all know that it heightens sexual desire and lowers inhibitions.

While I would typically think that the abuse of the 15 year old would be a very separate issue than the babies, I'm not so sure here. I've had friends in the DA's office and in LE tell me that meth addicts will seek out sex with anything and anybody to satisfy their cravings. They tell me that when they do busts, there are sex toys mixed in with the baby bottles. That scares the ever loving daylights out of me.

just more child molesters..there is NO WAY they arent... the law is the law... no need for them to breathe our air... wheres the mine shafts and the good ole boys? :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back